Cream from puffiness of eyelids
Such a problem as the puffiness of the face and eyelidsof women does not give rest. And this is natural, since pronounced puffiness adds appearance at least a couple or three years, or even more. But with this phenomenon it is possible and it is necessary to struggle, as for this purpose there are a lot of ways and possibilities.
Pharmacies today offer a huge numbermasks and creams from swelling of the eyelids and face for different skin types. The algae, dirt, herbs, mineral, bioactive substances, vitamins and trace elements that enter into them give the skin firmness, freshness, relieve edema and have a lifting effect. Acquired cream or gel-like masks in the pharmacy, apply on the massage lines of the face from the center (from the nose) to the sides. Masks, if there are no other recommendations on packages, are usually applied for 15-20 minutes. After washing off with warm water or lotion without alcohol.
Against the puffiness of the face, cosmetic masks on a textile basis. Such masks are very convenient for home use. It is a film or cloth impregnated with a curative composition with the cuts for eyes and mouth on it. These masks are applied to clean skin for 15-20 minutes, some of them are designed not for one, but for two or even three applications.
There are also home recipes for the care of the puffiness of the eyelids and face. We will dwell on them in more detail ...
1. Washing. Morning puffiness of the face is well removedcontrasting washing with cold, then hot water alternately. Very effective is the rubbing of the face with ice cubes, which can be made from the broths of such herbs as chamomile, St. John's wort, and celandine.
2. Massage. Quite effective, and most importantly, a quick remedyfor the removal of edema - self-massage. It consists in easy stroking and tingling of the facial skin along the massage lines from the nose to the edges of the face, from the top downwards - along the forehead, under the eyes, from the bridge to the temples, along the lower zygomatic arch, around the neck from center to the sides, and from the bottom upwards towards chin. Movements should be easy and pleasant. With such a massage, puffiness is removed by improving the microcirculation of the skin.
3. Potatoes. It removes the swelling of raw potatoes. One medium potato should be grated on a fine grater. Squeeze the juice lightly. Apply the slurry to your face for ten minutes. After rinse with warm water.
4. Tea. To remove swelling of the eyelids or face, you can moistengauze napkin in a cool, asleep, green (non-flavored) tea. Put a damp napkin on your face for ten minutes. After rinsing the skin with warm water.
5. Pumpkin. When swelling, two tablespoons of finely choppedPumpkin boil on low heat in a small amount of water until softening, after rubbing the pumpkin with a spoon, add a teaspoon of honey, mix well. Cool to room temperature. Apply on face skin for ten minutes. Wash off with warm water.
6. Parsley. If the eyelids swell, the mask can help wellfrom the roots of parsley, passed through a meat grinder or grated on a fine grater. Prepared in this way, the roots are laid on a gauze napkin and lie with this mask for ten minutes. Then rinse with warm water.
The nature of puffiness on the face is different. For example, in infrequent morning swelling, rather than physiological problems, rather fatigue, lack of sleep, stress or excess fluid are to blame, drunk for the night. Rare edema can also occur with improper facial care the night before. To avoid this, we remind you that nourishing creams on the face and eyelids should be applied no later than two hours before bedtime. Excess cream should be removed with a soft cloth after a while after absorbing the cream.
In the event that edema became a "frequent visitor" toyour face, you need to see a doctor in order to find the root cause of the problem, since such swelling can be associated with internal diseases: problems with the kidneys, heart, thyroid. If you eliminate the root cause with proper therapy, then swelling (and "bags" under the eyes) will soon stop worrying you.
To begin with, try the above suggested homemeans, and if they do not help you - visit the beauty salon, which today offers a lot of procedures for removing puffiness on the face, or, as we have already said, pay a visit to a doctor-cosmetologist or therapist who will find the cause of such constant edema on the face and will help you to cope with it.
Rufina Ugryumova for fammeo.ru