How to eliminate puffiness of the vagina
Usually the presence of any kind of lubricant invagina, we are not seen, but its absence becomes visible immediately. Dryness of the vagina causes a lot of discomfort, especially during or after sex. Due to the dryness of the vaginal mucosa, itching, burning, microtrauma may appear, and a decrease in the number of lactobacilli contained in the vaginal secretion may contribute to the colonization of pathogenic microflora. All this suggests that when the vaginal mucosa is dry, a woman needs treatment, and only a doctor can prescribe medications and procedures, self-medication is unacceptable. And all because the causes of dryness of the vagina are quite diverse, so treatment can not be the same for all women.
Why does vaginal dryness occur?
- The main cause of dryness is menopause. During this period, the production of estrogen in the female body is reduced, which is responsible for maintaining the necessary moisture and acidity of the vagina. A decrease in the level of this hormone helps to change the level of acidity, weakening natural protection. As a consequence of infection, it is easier to penetrate the body. As a result, the probability of ulcers and cracks on the walls of the vagina increases, which, in addition to sensations of dryness, also itch and burning.
- Dryness in the vagina can be a consequenceallergic reaction to intimate hygiene products and underwear. If you are prone to allergic reactions, it is better to choose hypoallergenic products for intimate hygiene - without dyes, perfumes, pH 4-4.5 and higher fat content. Linen choose a cotton, also pay attention to the means for washing - on their components, too, there may be an allergy.
- Drugs and medications, especially used uncontrollably, can also cause dryness of the vagina.
- Often, the dryness of the vagina provokes the intake of oral contraceptives based on progesterone.
- Smoking and alcohol disrupt the hormonal background and can also become causes of vaginal dryness.
- The feeling of dryness can appear a few days before menstruation, due to a decrease in the level of estrogens in the body during this period.
- Frequent syringing, washing out the natural microflora, can also lead to dryness of the vagina.
- In addition, sensations of dryness can occur whenpregnancy, in the postpartum period, with infections of the reproductive system, impaired immunity, persistent stress, depression, dermatological disorders.
How to eliminate dryness of the vagina?
As mentioned above, dryness of the vagina is necessarytreat and be sure to be under the supervision of a doctor. It can be hormone therapy - an estrogen ring, vaginal creams and suppositories. If hormone replacement therapy is not possible, women are advised to use a mixture of medicinal herbs, but under the supervision of a doctor.
In addition, you can use intimate lubricants forwater, lubricate twice a week the walls of the vagina with vitamin E and drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. In the diet it is recommended to include soy and fatty fish. It is also observed that women, regularlypeople who have sex experience fewer vaginal health problems than those who abstain from sex. Therefore, the answer to the question "how to get rid of the dryness of the vagina?" May be a recommendation to have sex more often.
Folk Remedies for Vaginal Dryness
- Of 60 grams of nettle, dioecious, 30 gramsyarrow, chamomile flowers, mullein, calendula, bear ear, 40 grams of leucorrhaphy and mountainous pochechuynogo, 20 grams of oregano and inflorescences of medicinal medicinal make up collection. A tablespoon of this collection should be poured 400 ml of boiling water, cook for 5 minutes on low heat and let it brew for 1 hour. Drink the broth for 20 minutes before eating the whole serving for 3-4 meals.
- Compose a collection of equal parts of the grass of the hog queen and the motherboard. 2 tablespoons of the collection should be filled with 2 glasses of cold water, bring to a boil and let it brew for 1 hour. Drink the broth for 2-3 reception.