Strong swelling of the nose drops do not help
Each disease has a different symptomatology. And only on these indicators, you can sometimes understand that a person is something sick. In the same article I want to talk about a problem when the nose does not breathe: what to do if the nose is stuffy, and how to help yourself in this situation.
Initially, it should be noted that nasal congestion -this is not an independent disease. But only a symptom of a certain disease. So, if you struggle exclusively with this problem, coping with it will be quite difficult. But if you treat the disease itself, which caused the appearance of this symptom, then everything will be much sooner. What can cause nasal congestion?
- Curvature of the nasal septum. In this case, a person often has various problems with breathing. Including often there are colds and zalozhennost. It is impossible to cope with this problem with the help of any means. If this is the reason the nose is laid, there's no rhinitis, drops do not help, you will have to use surgical intervention. This operation is completely uncomplicated and does not threaten the patient's life. After it there is no long period of rehabilitation or recovery, and the problem disappears immediately after correction.
- Adenoids. This is also a very common cause of nasal congestion, which does not go away even when medications are used. It is worth noting that the problem is inherent mainly in children. You can also cope with it with the help of surgical intervention. In this case, the doctor will simply remove these processes.
- Polyps. This is almost the same problem as adenoids. Polyps in the nose prevent the child from breathing freely, can cause stagnation. They are also removed surgically.
- Allergic reactions. This is a very common problem of nasal congestion.
There is congestion due to edema of the mucosashell. This occurs most often before a cold. In this case, congestion is a symptom of an approaching illness. Also this condition can be observed in people due to other diseases, for example, sinusitis.
So, what to do if the nose is laid, how to itselfCan I help? In this case, various drops and sprays will perfectly help to cope with the problem. The advantage of them is that they are sold in a pharmacy without a prescription and give a quick result. But they are often addictive. The action of drops is vasoconstrictive. They affect the dilated vessels in the nose (which causes swelling of the mucosa). Most often, doctors recommend the following drugs: "Nazivin" (there is even for the smallest children), "Pinosol", "Sanorin".
If a person decides to use such drops, it is important for him to know the following nuances:
- Use these medications can be no more than 4 times a day.
- Bury in each nostril needs not more than a couple of drops.
- Duration of use of these drugs: approximately 5 days. Not more. After all, in this case, they will not have the desired effect, because it is getting used to.
- It is best to choose a drop on a plant basis. This can be, for example, the drug "Vibrocil". The thing is that these drugs less injure the nasal mucosa and do not cause addiction.
If a person has a stuffy nose, what should I do? Drops do not help, so you should look to the following medicines. So, if the cause of congestion is a catarrhal disease, then you can cope with the problem with the help of cold remedies alone. For example, if you take a pill of "Coldrex" or "Flukolda", the main symptoms of colds disappear. And, as a consequence, the nasal congestion takes place. Many people may be interested in the question of why this is so. It's all about a special active substance - phenylephrine. It helps to remove the swelling of the mucous, which gives the patient the opportunity to breathe normally.
If a patient has a nose, and then an ear,the sense of smell has disappeared - this is a very serious problem. It is worth remembering that the ear, throat and nose - all these parts of the body are connected. And if for a long time one of them does not work normally, it can start to "flounder" and another. So in this case. If there is no normal flow of air through the nose, the ear may begin to hurt. In this case, very good washing of the nose. You can use various medicines for this: Saline, No-salt, Aquamaris, etc. However, if you can not buy one of these drugs, you can wash your nose with a normal pear and brine (sold in pharmacies as a solution for infusions - sodium chloride). If there is absolutely no possibility to get into the pharmacy, saline can be done at home on your own. To do this, you need only a fifth of a teaspoon of salt (can be sea) to dissolve in a glass of warm water. Next, you need to collect a little water in the pear and let out all the liquid into the nasal passage. This tool helps much better than the usual blow-out. And the saline solution does not negatively affect the mucous membrane (which can happen in case of using ordinary washing water). However, even here there is one "but". You can not release a jet of water in the nose under a lot of pressure. In this case, there is a risk of getting mucus in the ears, which will cause new problems, and sometimes even illnesses.
When mother understands how to pierce the nose to the child,if drops do not help, it is worth noting that this method is perfect for it. So, you can use it even for the smallest children, who can not yet blow out the accumulated mucus. The saline solution not only cleans the spout, but also removes the mucous edema perfectly, which removes the stuffiness.
If the patient has a stuffy nose, what should I do? Drops do not help, so it's worth turning to folk methods of getting rid of the problem. So, it is worth noting that in some cases it is possible to apply warming. However, not always. This method can significantly harm if a person, for example, sinusitis. So these procedures can be safely carried out only if there is a doctor's permission.
- You can warm your nose with eggs. So, two chicken eggs must first be hard-boiled, wrapped with rags and attached to the nose on both sides of the sinus.
- Excellent edema of the mucosa on heatingsalt. So, it must first be heated in a frying pan or in a microwave, then put in a linen bag and attach to the sinuses of the nose. As an alternative, my grandmothers put warmed salt in a clean children's socks.
What other tool can be used if laidnose? What should I do if my nose is heavily stuffed and how can I help myself? In this case, the usual and well-known "Asterisk" is useful. This is a balm with a strong smell. So, they can anoint the nostrils from the outside, this will also help. But it is best to apply a small amount of this ointment to the nasal sinuses from the inside. In this case, the swelling of the mucosa will be within 5 minutes, and the problem itself will disappear. However, we must remember that in this case it is easy to burn the nasal mucosa. So you need to choose the right amount of balm for use.
We are going to figure out what to do next if the nose is laid. If the drops bought at the pharmacy do not help, you can drip your nose with aloe or Kalanchoe juice. For this it is necessary to cut off a leaf of a plant and a couple of drops from a cut to drip into your nose. The result will not be as fast as it would like. However, this remedy can be buried in the nose every three hours. The course of treatment continues as long as necessary. Basically the problem disappears in about 7 days. In addition, this drug is not addictive and does not completely injure the nasal mucosa. So its use is completely safe.
If a person has a heavily stuffy nose, what to do, how to treat this problem? Excellent with this can be managed by inhalation.
First of all, it should be noted that it is good inIn this case, use a fairly new device called a nebulizer. The principle of its action is simple: through the tube, air is supplied under pressure into the cavity with the medicine, from which further the therapeutic mixture goes into the mask (or a special tip for the nose) and into the respiratory tract of the patient. If you do not want to use various medications, you can breathe a mixture of water "Borjomi" (2 ml) and a couple of drops of alcohol infusions of eucalyptus. Important: it is not necessary to breathe with oils, they settle in the lungs and can cause many problems.
If the patient has a stuffy nose, what should I do? Drops do not help, and the nebulizer is not at hand. In that case, do not be upset. After all, this procedure can be carried out and in different ways:
- Potatoes. It must be pre-welded. When the dish is ready, do not take it out of the pan. It will be necessary to put this capacity on a stool, and most to bend over it, having covered with a blanket or a sheet. It takes about 10 minutes to breathe. It perfectly removes the mucosal edema and stuffy nose.
- Garlic. Garlic inhalation is very effective. To do this, a couple of denticles of this plant should be poured a small volume of boiling water, then add there two teaspoons of soda. After it is necessary, as in the previous version, to cover with a blanket and breathe over a bowl for 10 minutes.
- Bow. Excellent removes the swelling of the nasal mucosa. In this case, it can be crushed in a blender and bent over a bowl, inhaling the vapors of this plant. However, it is better to close your eyes beforehand, because the onion irritates their mucous and causes lachrymation.
The patient often has a question: "If your nose is stuffy, what should you do?" Drops often do not bring the desired relief. In this case, you need to do a nose massage from time to time. It is worth noting that without the use of other means this is unlikely to help. But here as an auxiliary - this is the thing. In this case, you need to massage the nose region as often as possible. Such movements will not allow slime to stagnate in one place.
If the patient has a badly stuffy nose, what should I do? Drops do not help, other means are also ineffective. In this case, you can try to use tampons that need to be placed in the nose. To do this, you must first prepare a special liquid. Make it pretty simple. It is necessary to mix one spoon of honey with one spoon of aloe juice. After that, the cotton swab is wetted in the finished liquid and placed in each nostril for about half an hour. This is a very good remedy, because honey has a full curative effect, and aloe juice helps to cope with mucosal edema and nasal congestion.
As a small conclusion I want to say aboutthat it is very important to cope with such a problem as a nasal congestion in time. After all, this is fraught with serious complications. So, simple stuffiness can cause chronic rhinitis or pharyngitis. In addition, it often becomes the reason for snoring, sometimes even very strong. If the patient often has a stuffy nose, this leads to a person breathing through his mouth. As a result, air entering the lungs is not cleaned well enough, and the mucous membranes of the mouth dry up. This is also fraught with the emergence of various diseases. Bad sleep, various neuroses and bronchitis are all consequences of the very simple stuffiness of the nose.