How to remove the swelling of the nasal mucosa by folk remedies
Vorsels of the inner part of the nose protects the bodyfrom getting numerous infections so that they do not get to important organs. If inflammation occurs somewhere, a large amount of blood will come to the person in need of help with a "protective army". This leads to swelling and nasal sinuses. Understand how to remove the swelling of the nasal mucosa, reduce the inflammation and ease your breathing. Apply any method should be strictly based on the cause that caused the flow.
Treatment of edema of the nasal mucosa
Choosing a method how to remove the mucosal edemathe surface of the nose, take into account primarily the cause of the development of inflammation. When is more often the stuffiness? This is the most common symptom in viral infections. Than to remove or take off an edema of a mucous nose at cold? Here is a set of measures to completely eliminate the stuffiness:
- Conduct a course of 5 to 7 days instill vasoconstrictors using "Nazivin", "Tizin", "Ximelin" or "Otryvin" for this purpose.
- Try drops with antibiotics or antiseptics, for example, Polidex, Miramistin, Bioparox, Isofra.
- Buy drugs "Aqualor" or "Salin" in the pharmacy with the addition of sea water. Rinse your nose.
- Before going to bed, make hot foot baths.
- Do inhalations using essential oils or mineral water.
- Rub in the skin around the nose ointment on a plant basis, for example, "Pinosol", "Evamenol".
Folk remedies for a cold and nasal congestion
More gentle ways, how to restorenasal mucosa, become the means of traditional medicine. They do not fit in neglected cases. If the process took a more severe form, it is better to see a doctor. Before this, choosing how to remove stuffy nose without vasoconstrictors and antibiotics, try these recipes:
- Rinsing of the nasal sinuses. Take 1 tsp. sea salt, sold in a pharmacy, and fill it with 0.5 liters of slightly cooled boiled water. Try to pour the solution into one nostril so that it leaves through another - so you can break through the stuffiness.
- Inhalation. Bring to the boil a half-pan of water. Drip there oil cedar, pine or fir. Within 15 min. Breathe under the towel above the steam.
- Onion juice. On the grater, grate 1 onion. The resulting mass pour a glass of boiled water and add 1 tsp. honey. After 40 minutes of infusion, drip 5 drops of the solution.
- Aloe. Use its lower leaves. After washing them, pass through a meat grinder. Take the aloe vera juice squeezed with gauze and mix 1: 1 with honey. Bury the agent up to 5 times a day in both nostrils by 3 drops.
- Herbs. Prepare a decoction of a tablespoon of chamomile or calendula and a glass of boiling water. Cool the nose with cool solution.
The easiest way to remove an unpleasant symptomAre vasoconstrictor drops. Their use often goes beyond 10 days, especially if the nose is heavily stuffed. Such a long use of drugs is not recommended: they are addictive. Here what agents for a short while eliminate an inflammation of a mucous nose:
Drugs from nasal congestion for children can be the following:
- "Interferon" - antiviral;
- "Iphiral", "Allergodil" - antiallergic drugs;
- "Otryvin", "Nazol" - vasoconstrictive drops;
- "Vibrocil" is an immunomodulating agent;
- Protargol - antiseptic drops.
What should I do if my nose is stuffy and there are no drops? A very pleasant massage procedure can quickly remove such an unpleasant symptom. The technique is to massage 7 points on the face. Massage in the following order:
- The first pair of points - they are in the recesses of the wings of the nose.
- The second pair is almost at the temples closer to the outer corner of the eye.
- The third point is the middle of the forehead slightly above the level of the eyebrows.
- The fourth pair you will find over the lobes of the ears.
If the edema is of a bacterial nature, then the doctorappoints antibiotics, but only in cases where the inflammation is too strong. Preparations are presented in the form of tablets, suspensions or injections. For adults, "Amoxicillin" is often prescribed, and the edema of the nasal mucosa in the baby is well removed by "Bioparox", a topical preparation. The purpose of the duration of the course and dosage remains with the specialist.
What to do if the stuffy nose
It is impossible to cure by usual means zalozhennostnose in children or pregnant women, because they are more susceptible to synthetic drugs. In addition, the mucous membrane can become swollen due to allergies, and future moms - due to changes in the hormonal background. In both cases, it is better to seek the help of a doctor. A few tips below will help ease the condition before going to the doctor.
Nasal congestion without a snot in a child
If there is no nasal flow in the mucosasecretions - this is a possible consequence of chronic diseases in the form of sinusitis, air dryness, allergic reactions or anatomical features of the organ. The latter is typical for newborns - nasal congestion in the baby occurs due to the still narrow nasal passages. As it gets older, it goes away. Than to treat a stuffy nose in children? Refer to Laura, and before this, to remove the swelling of the nasal mucosa without a cold, take such measures:
- Limit vasoconstrictive. Use decongestants.
- Rinse the baby's nose with saline.
- Do inhalation.
- On the whiskey, bridge of the nose and feet, apply a warming ointment.
- Do not force the child to blow his nose.
- Give the baby more fluids.
- Do not bury baby breast milk.
How to remove the swelling of the nasal mucosa during pregnancy
Pregnant women are not allowed to use vasoconstrictors - this can cause vascular contraction in the placenta and hypoxia. Here are a few recommendations to eliminate the feeling of nasal congestion:
- Washing with saline or physiological solution.
- Breathing exercises - alternate breaths through each nostril, and then through the mouth.
- Hot baths for feet.
If you are sure that the swelling of the nasopharynx is allergic, then follow these recommendations:
- Protect yourself from allergen.
- Rinse your nose with a decoction of chamomile or warm water.
- Take an antihistamine, for example, "Suprastin" instructions.
- Watch yourself. If after a few hours the condition did not improve and the swelling only increased - go to the doctor right away.
Video: How to treat nasal congestion in the home
An unpleasant symptom that does not give a normal breathing,manifested at least once in the life of any person. Sleep is broken, lips dry out because of breathing through the mouth, lack of oxygen causes a headache - all this interferes with normal life. Understand if your nose is heavily stuffed, what to do in your case. A useful video will help you get rid of constant problems, talk about methods for eliminating the symptom.
Do you like the article? Tell your friends:
Comments with the advertisement of goods or services are posted only on a paid basis or deleted.