What to do if the nasal mucosa swells
The question, which will be discussed in this article,is very important, especially for girls. They will marry, give birth to children, and they must know how to cope with this problem. So, now I will tell you what to do if there is blood from the nose, how to stop nosebleeds, and also explain its causes.
So, there are a lot of reasons for nosebleeds. We list some of them:
- Mechanical effect. Probably, everyone in the childhood broke his nose, for example, falling from a bicycle. Also, blood from the nose can go if you poke around in your nose. Many of this in childhood was
- Lack of vitamin C. As everyone knows, vitamin C strengthens the walls of blood vessels, and if it is not enough in the body, the walls of the vessels become fragile. This reason also serves as an answer to the question of why the nose is bleeding.
- Hypertension. Also, many suffer from bleeding from the nose due to increased arterial or intracranial pressure. Usually in such a situation, the blood from the nose goes in the morning, from 4 to 6 hours.
- Violation of blood clotting. Usually this is due to a malfunction of the liver or blood-forming organs. In this case, it happens that the blood goes clots. The fact is that the platelets are trying to seal the wounds, and the blood continues to flow. Blood flows out and carries clots.
- Hereditary predisposition. Yes, it happens and such that with the body everything is fine, but the blood still goes sometimes. If your moms, dads, grandmothers, grandfathers, too, have blood from the nose, a high probability that this is due to hereditary predisposition. There's nothing to be done, except that you need to know how to stop the blood on your own.
- Diseases of the nasal cavity. For example, allergic rhinitis. When the mucous membrane becomes swollen, blood from the nose can go. And also the curvature of the nose can cause frequent bleeding. In this case there are only two ways out: either to do the operation or to eliminate the allergen. Decide for yourself what to do
The main causes of bleeding, I told you, and now we move on to the next topic, how to stop bleeding.
How to stop nasal bleeding
First, you do not need to panic.
As soon as possible, put the person on a chair with a backrest and let him bend forward a little to avoid a stroke.
Next, put ice on the bridge of the nose. It can be a bubble with water, as well as a piece of meat or oil from the freezer. Cold helps to narrow the blood vessels, thereby stopping the blood.
You can also nostril, from which the blood flows, simply clamp your finger and hold until the blood stops walking.
Another very effective way is peroxidehydrogen. Dampen a piece of cotton wool or cotton pad and stick it into the nostril, from which the blood comes, and then in a minute it must be changed to a new cotton wool with peroxide. Keep the cotton wool in the nose, until it becomes clean, that is until the blood completely stops.
Now you can provide first aid for bleeding. I hope my advice will help you. Good luck, dear friends!
Do you like the article? Do not forget to share it with your friends: