Ointment from the swelling of the face
Heparin ointment refers to a combination of drugs, that is, several of its components are active substances. The composition of Heparin Ointment includes:
- heparin sodium, which has anti-inflammatory, anti-edematous and antithrombotic effects;
- Benzocaine, which produces a local anesthetic effect;
- benzyl nicotinic acid, which dilates the blood vessels.
Traditionally in therapy Heparin ointment is used in the treatment and prevention:
- exacerbations of external hemorrhoids;
- inflammation of the hemorrhoids;
- trophic ulcers;
- hematomas and joint bruises, muscle tissue, tendons accompanied by swelling.
The use of Heparin ointment from swelling and dark circles under the eyes
It is thanks to the latest recommendation,The drug has gained popularity in cosmetology. Many women and even young girls use Heparin ointment to get rid of swelling under the eyes. Indeed, there are numerous reviews of how the remedy has a positive effect on the skin of the face, namely:
- removes dark circles. arising from the expansion of subcutaneous capillaries;
- reduces edemas;
- helps to get rid of fine wrinkles.
Thus, it can be stated that in the zonenormal blood flow is restored. To achieve the desired effect, you should rub the Heparin ointment into the skin under the eyes with light massage movements. The procedure is recommended to be repeated twice a day.
Contraindications to the use of Heparin ointment
However, despite the positive feedback,it is necessary to take into account that Heparin ointment is a medicinal preparation, in connection with which, it can bring tangible harm. Women, using a tool on their own initiative, risk not only their own beauty, but also their health. Moreover, there are serious contraindications to the use of Heparin ointment. So, in no case should you use a remedy:
- Persons with hypersensitivity to any of the components that make up the ointment;
- with reduced blood clotting;
- with thrombocytopenia (chronic decrease in the number of platelets).
But even if you do not have obvious contraindications,Before applying Heparin ointment to get rid of bags under the eyes, you should consult a doctor. Experts do not advise carrying out experiments on appearance, especially since the facial skin is much more sensitive than on other parts of the body. The reaction after use of the drug is difficult to predict.
It is better to apply facial cosmeticmeans with anti-edematous properties. Modern industry produces a lot of creams, ointments, gels and masks of the right direction. Good reviews are received, for example, cosmetics:
- masks for face and eyelids Bimmunal-9M;
- cream with schungite Healer;
- lifting cream Blueberry and plantain seed gel (Formula taiga series);
- gel for the skin around the eyes Plantsentol-alpha;
- Cell AM / PM Hydration Creme (cream based on aloe vera);
- Tete - a detoxifying biocomplex (Switzerland), etc.
If you prefer using folk remedies when taking care of your face, we recommend using:
To eliminate swelling, contrasting facial cleansing (alternately with warm and cold water) and rubbing the face and the ocular area with ice.
To reduce swollen phenomena, it is important to consume foods and drinks that stimulate the liver and kidneys:
- Apple juice;
- green tea;
- infusions of leaves of cowberry and bearberry.