Diet from swellings on the face
Diet for edema: reviews and patient results
Diet for edema is a whole system of therapeutic nutrition, aimed at removing excess fluid from the body and eliminating puffiness.
Edema is the symptoms of fluid retention in thebody, manifested in the form of swelling under the eyes, but often they occur on the legs and on different parts of the body. There are many factors that contribute to the appearance of edema:
- A sedentary lifestyle, sedentary or standing work;
- Inadequate nutrition;
- The use of liquid in the evening in large volumes;
- Cross legs in a sitting position;
- Uncomfortable shoes;
- Premenstrual syndrome;
- Excess weight;
Also, swelling may appear with heart failure, kidney disease, digestive system diseases, exhaustion, disorders in the thyroid gland.
The anti-edema technique has many advantages:
- It facilitates the general state of a person during illness;
- Eliminates the puffiness and prevents their appearance;
- Removes the load from the feet;
- Reduces weight;
- Removes excess fluid from the body;
- Prevents the development of many diseases;
- Eliminates allergic symptoms.
The disadvantages include possible complications, so before applying the diet, you should consult a doctor.
The greatest danger is puffiness forpregnant: in some cases, doctors can diagnose "dropsy" and state a threat to the fetus. As a rule, this is due to the weight gain of more than 20 kilograms, so it is extremely important to use a diet from swelling during pregnancy, as it allows not only to get rid of the problem, but also to reduce weight.
If the swelling often does not appear duringpregnancy, it can signal the presence of diseases of the internal organs, and then you need to see a doctor and get a checkup so that you can later prescribe a therapeutic diet for swelling.
For preventive purposes, use a dietagainst edemas can be absolutely everything: it improves general well-being, reduces the risk of various diseases, prevents the appearance of a puffiness of the face, body and limbs.
What foods should be eaten during a diet to relieve swelling:
- Proteins: milk, cottage cheese, meat, slave, kefir, cheese, sour cream, yoghurts;
- Potassium: melons, apricots, oranges, tangerines, rice, parsley, potatoes;
- Freshly squeezed juices, herbal teas;
- Soy dishes.
What is under strict prohibition:
- Consumption of salt - up to 1.5 grams per day, but it is better not to add it to food at all;
- Liquid - no more than 1500 ml;
- Smoked meat, sharp and fried dishes, sweets;
- Mayonnaise, sauces, cream;
- Fatty desserts.
- Do not abuse the diet, tk. it can cause general weakness of the body;
- To make the food taste, you can use a substitute for table salt;
- If there are strong swelling, then it is recommended to spend unloading days.
Diet for edema: therapeutic menu
Diet for edema during pregnancy
During the gestation of a child, all useful substances should be present in the diet, but in this case it is only necessary to reduce the size of portions and remove prohibited products.
- We have a breakfast of muesli on milk, drink tea;
- After 2 hours we drink juice, eat a slice of bread and cheese;
- We have a soup with a piece of beef, 100 grams of vegetable salad and 2 slices of black bread;
- Lunch cottage cheese (150 g) or yogurt (100 g);
- We dine with rice garnish, meatball, apple and green tea.
Diet with swelling of the feet
With a strong puffiness, you should use a strict menu, calculated for no more than 5 days:
- For a day we eat 800 g of apples and 400 g of cottage cheese;
- We drink green tea and water.
Diet against swelling in the face
If the person differs puffiness, then the diet should include calcium, following the example of this menu:
- Lunch a couple of boiled eggs, 100 grams of cottage cheese and green tea;
- Snack 30 grams of nuts;
- We have lunch with vegetable soup and seafood salad;
- We drink kefir for a mid-morning snack;
- We have dinner with boiled fish and 100 grams of boiled rice, we drink tea.
Diet from swelling on the body
The elimination of excess fluid is well promoted by rice, and it is recommended to observe a diet on it for a week.
- In the morning we eat rice porridge with raisins, we drink green tea;
- For lunch we eat pumpkin soup;
- We have a salad of cabbage and cucumbers, rice porridge;
- For an afternoon snack we eat an apple;
- We have supper porridge from rice and two tomatoes.
Diet for swelling of the liver and urticaria
For preventive action and prevention of edema of internal organs, it is necessary to remove cocoa, coffee, berries and chocolate from the diet, and include vegetables, sea fish, eggs, porridges in it.
- Lunch porridge and boiled eggs (2 pcs.);
- We dine with fish soup, vegetable salad, drink juice;
- Lunch a piece of cheese and bread;
- For dinner we eat boiled fish, mashed potatoes (100 g), we drink tea.
Diet with cardiac edema
With heart failure and swelling it is necessary to make up your diet, based on digestible dishes, and after each meal to drink 100 ml of milk:
- In the morning we eat curd dessert and a sandwich with butter and cheese, we drink tea;
- At lunch we eat fruit;
- We have dinner with soup or borsch with a piece of low-fat meat, we eat salad;
- We snack dried fruits and nuts;
- We have dinner with boiled potatoes and cabbage salad.
Diet with lymphatic edema
In this case, you need to limit the use of salt and water, and use in your menu vegetables, sour-milk products and citrus:
- Lunch 100 grams of cottage cheese mixed with berries. We drink a glass of yogurt;
- We have lunch with vegetable salad and 100 g of boiled chicken;
- Lunch with orange and apple;
- Supper with a salad of fresh cabbage and carrots, a couple of boiled potatoes.
Diet with swelling under the eyes
In order to get rid of bags in 2-3 daysunder the eyes, it is recommended to eat soy products, oatmeal, rice, seeds, nuts, beans, lean meat and fish, and drink herbal teas and fresh juices.
- In the morning we eat oatmeal with fruit, drink down fruit juice;
- We have lunch with rice soup, light salad and a portion of meat;
- We snack a handful of nuts;
- We dine with boiled beans, cabbage salad. We drink herbal tea.
A salt-free diet with edema
In this case, during the week, it is allowed to eat all foods except for prohibited foods, but with one condition: they should be without salt.
- We have breakfast with an apple and cottage cheese;
- For lunch we eat cereal cereal;
- We dine with brown boiled rice, stewed vegetables and chicken breast;
- We are having dinner with a piece of fish and a salad.
Diet for prevention of edema
To prevent edema, it is worth using this diet option, which includes protein products, watermelons, melons, pumpkins, cucumbers and other vegetables:
- Lunch a slice of watermelon and pumpkin porridge;
- At lunch we drink kefir;
- We have a salad with cucumbers and tomatoes, 100 grams of baked or boiled fish;
- We dine with stewed vegetables, a cutlet and herbal tea.
We also recommend that you read the article Diet for Osteoporosis.
Doctors recommend the prevention of edemathrough diets, so it eliminates the appearance of swelling and severe health problems. As a rule, in emergency medical purposes, it is enough to limit your diet to not more than 5-7 days - during this time the affected organs are completely restored, but for prevention, you should use a special menu 2-3 times a year for 2 weeks.
The results of the diet with edema are very good:
- Getting rid of swelling;
- Improvement of well-being;
- Mitigating the diseases that caused the appearance of puffiness.
Tips for doctors how to avoid the appearance of edema
In order to once and for all to get rid of edemas and prevent their appearance, you must follow a few simple rules:
- Monitor your diet, try not to eat foods forbidden by the diet, or limit their use;
- To give time to physical exertion;
- Make herbal foot baths;
- Wear comfortable shoes;
- Do not drink after 7 pm a lot of fluids;
- With sedentary work every hour to do light gymnastics.
Reviews of the diet with edema from doctors:
Tatyana, 33 years old, a nutritionist:
"Patients with problems often address meexcess weight and swelling, and often it happens immediately and then, and more. In this case, I recommend only one thing: proper nutrition and exercise. It is best to spend a week on a salt-free diet - it acts very quickly "
Irina, 39 years old, cardiologist:
"The weight of a person affects directly the workheart, and the appearance of fluid stagnation in the body can adversely affect the cardiovascular system. I recommend at least once a week to do unloading days without salt, ideally - kefir diet "
Galina, 35, therapist:
"My opinion is this: everything is fine, but in moderation. Salt is also needed by the body, but its overabundance can lead to negative consequences. In order to prevent this, you should periodically use anti-edematous diets, especially for pregnant women. it is the mother who is responsible for the health of the baby, and she must eat right "