Bite of a dog swelling
Begin the topic with the indication:
- species, breed, age of the animal.
- Indicate the city of residence.
- Clearly describe the symptoms of the disease, what are the recommendations of your veterinarians.
- Refer to the content, nutrition, castrated whether the animal, hurted earlier, vaccinated.
- If there are results of analyzes and other studies - put them in the subject.
The more you give the necessary information, the less need for clarifying questions.
At the same time, make sure that your posts are concise and brief, respect other people's time.
And remember - our doctors advise here on your free time!
Write in the section "Question to the veterinarian" have the right: doctors, trainees, forum Guru.
(the rest can give advice in the LS, with an indication that the advice is not given by the veterinarian.) But the forum does not bear responsibility for these councils.)
WHO WANTS TO GET TIPS OF EXPERT OWNERS DOWN YOUR SUBJECT IN THE SECTION COMMUNICATION
- You can not start a new topic.
- You can not reply to this topic
Dachshund In Dachshund After Dog Bite
# 1 Ekaterina)
- Group: Members
- 0 posts
- Join Date: 02 November 11
- City: Nikolaevsky Village
Posted 02 November 2011 - 13:24
Dachshund is 3 years old. On October 31, a big dog attacked him, grabbed his neck and so beat and held for a long time. There were no bloody wounds, the hide was clean. The edema in the neck, then the head and subsequently (November 2) on his back. as if the skin "creaks," suspicions that under the skin of the air. The dog's infrequent hoarse cough. Appetite is good, the stool is normal, but the dog is listless. Tell me what it can be, and what to do?
# 2 Dr.Veter.
- Group: Doctor
- Posts: 0 Members:
- Join Date: 09 Mar 05
- Sex: Male
- City: Krasnodar
Posted 04 November 2011 - 11:28
Nado k doktoru.
Eto ili podkozhnaia emfizema, ili anaerobnaia infekcia, ili esche chego.