Diuretic tablets on herbs for edema
What causes swelling? Most often - a fluid retention in certain tissues of the body. The causes of such processes may be insufficient work of the kidneys, diseases of the cardiovascular system, pregnancy. What to do if the person, legs, hands swells, and the decrease in the fluid consumed does not bring results? Long since to get rid of edema, the most accessible and effective means are used - diuretic herbs.
Diuretic folk remedies for edema
The wisdom of nature and the age-old experience of folkhealers provide us with many recipes for decoctions, infusions and herbal compresses that help to get rid of excess fluid and, in fact, from swelling. Diuretic herbs in edema not only improve the work of the kidneys, but also purify the urinary tract. Some of the folk remedies have antibacterial properties, so they have an anti-inflammatory effect, destroying the source of the infection. Thus, not only edema, provoked by poor work of inflamed kidneys, is eliminated, but also the root cause of the disease. Folk remedies for edemas help cope with allergic problems, as well as with difficult fluid removal due to poor blood circulation. So what to drink when swelling? Here are a few popular recipes for diuretics:
- Mix in equal proportions the crushed fruitsrosehip, leaves of plantain, St. John's wort, bearberry and nettle. Pour 1 tbsp. l. of the obtained mixture of 600 ml of boiling water, insist to cool down, strain. Take infusion 3 times a day for 200 ml.
- Mix the fruits, reduced in equal proportionsjuniper, licorice root and lovage. Pour 1 tbsp. mixture of 200 ml of cool water, infuse until 7 o'clock. After the infusion, you need to boil for 15 minutes, strain and take 50 ml 4 times a day.
- In the same proportions take shredded greeneryand the root of parsley. 1 cup of the mixture obtained, pour 2 cups of boiling water, insist 12 hours. In the infusion add lemon juice from a single fruit. Take 2 times a day for 70 ml according to the scheme: 2 days of intake, 3 days - break, and again 2 days of admission. Continue until the edema decreases.
- Cowberry leaf with edema is also used as an excellent diuretic. Crushed leaves of lingonberry (1 tsp) brew in 1 cup of boiling water. Drink 4 glasses of this tea a day.
- 3 tbsp. l. crushed burdock root should be added to 1 liter of boiling water. Boil the mixture until half of the liquid evaporates. In the broth add 2 tbsp. l. honey. Take 3 times a day for 200 ml at night.
- Handful of rose hips to dip into boiling water andcook for 10 minutes. In a cooled broth, you can add honey to taste. In this form, take the dogrose during pregnancy from edema of the legs and hands need 3 times a day for 150 ml.
Edema with heart failure
Diseases of the cardiovascular system are oftenaccompanied by edema. But swellings develop gradually over several months, or even years. Get rid of such manifestations of the disease is impossible, not filling the heart failure and not compensating for the normal flow of blood into all parts of the body. As a rule, with heart failurethe first swelling of the legs, then the stomach, buttocks and lower back. Simultaneously with taking necessary for the treatment of blood vessels and sick heart drugs can take measures to remove excess fluid from the body. It is worth remembering that the herbs from swelling applied in such cases should be quite effective in small amounts, since the general reception of the liquid should still be limited. Another caveat: getting rid of edema with heart failure, you need to know that some herbs contribute to a sharp change in blood pressure. Therefore, taking, it would seem, harmless herbal teas, you need to consult a doctor.
Gout is a common form of arthritis. Most often they suffer from men. Accompanied by sharp severe pain in the joint, increased body temperature and redness of the affected area of the body. How to treat gout with folk remedies, you can read in our new article.
Toothache is one of the most painful pains. To somehow ease it, you can use folk remedies: alcohol, herbs for rinsing, massage. We will tell you about them in our new material.
Pyelonephritis is a common inflammatory disease.kidney disease. In a chronic form it can be asymptomatic, but during an exacerbation it is accompanied by an increase in temperature, weakness, pain in the lumbar region. How to treat pyelonephritis with folk remedies? Read in our article.
Dysbacteriosis - a violation of the composition and propertiesmicroflora, as a result of which various painful changes can occur in the body. On how to treat dysbiosis with folk remedies, read in our new material.