Edema of the hand folk remedies
Edema and their causes. Correct prevention of edema. Swelling of the face and eyelids, legs, hands. Folk remedies against swelling. Fight against swelling during pregnancy.
Edema is essentially an accumulation ofhuman body fluid. Edema can appear on the body, for example, on the face and limbs, but can also damage the internal organs. The most dangerous are edemas that appear inside. They are imperceptible externally, but very dangerous. In general, any swelling is a sign of a malfunction in the body. They say that excess fluid is retained in the body. This can be due to cardiovascular disease, kidney disease and other serious disorders. Therefore, regular edema is a serious reason to call a doctor. You can also get rid of fluid delays with the help of folk remedies.
Edema can have a different nature, which must be identified before starting treatment. Thus, experts identify several main types of edema :
- Hydromic edema. Formed due to kidney disease as a result of fluid accumulation;
- Stagnant edema. Their cause is the permeability of blood vessels, a decrease in the content of albumin blood, the pressure in the capillaries;
- Neuropathic edema - accompany such diseases as diabetes and alcoholism;
- Cachectic edema - the result of disruption of the cardiovascular system or exhaustion of the body;
- Mechanical edema appears as a result of trauma, during pregnancy or the development of tumors;
- Allergic edema is the swelling of the skin. For example, Quincke's edema, which is characterized by rapid development and rapid resorption in certain treatments.
The extremities, subcutaneous adipose tissue, pleural and abdominal cavities are the most affected edema.
The most common swelling is swelling of the legs. They can be caused by a variety of diseases. Edema on the feet appear due to improper operation of the kidneys and liver, heart and blood vessels, with venous insufficiency. The last cause of edema on the legsoccurs most often. Edema of the legs usually suffer those who lead a sedentary lifestyle, has a sedentary job or is forced to walk a lot in uncomfortable shoes with heels.
Frequent appearance of edema under the eyes is associated with kidney disease. But this phenomenon can cause excessive consumption of fluid before bed, as well as serious fatigue.
To meet edema of the hands separately from edema of other parts of the body can be extremely rare. Therefore, they usually only complement the overall picture. Edema of the hands appear along with edema of the legs and face with kidney disease, heart failure. This phenomenon can accompany pregnancy. Often, swelling of the hands appear due to uncomfortable posture during sleep or excessive stress on the wrists.
The first thing you need to do, if you constantly have swelling, is to establish their cause. Perhaps edema appears due to incorrectpower supply. The use of a large number of spices and salt leads to fluid retention in the body. In this case, it is enough to make small adjustments in the menu or recipes, and the fluid exchange in the body is normalized. Before going to bed it is not recommended to drink a lot. Also do not eat fried, smoked.
To prevent the appearance of edema, one must try to make your cardiovascular system as hardy and strong as possible. To do this, you need to dedicate 15 minutes each dayphysical exercises. Even at home, it will significantly strengthen and improve the heart. An excellent tool for preventing edema is running.
To avoid edema due to permeabilityvessels, tedious to strengthen them. For these purposes, a contrast shower is suitable. The change of hot and cold water has an excellent effect on the state of the vessels. To finish such water "gymnastics" you need a cold shower.
Proper healthy kidney work - a pledge of no edema. Kidney treatment should be performed under the supervision of a specialist who will prescribe the necessary medications. Can help diuretic herbs.
From the swelling of the hands and feet will help get rid of massage. Simple grinding of stupas, brushes, fingers stimulate blood circulation, increases the outflow of fluid.
Edema of the hands, feet, face appear less often if the dietThe food is rich in fruits, vitamins, vegetables, herbs. Especially good for edemas help celery, onions, asparagus, watermelons, parsley, melons, grapes, pumpkin, black currant. Dairy products can also reduce the appearance of swelling: cottage cheese, kefir, yogurt.
Swelling may occur during extreme heat. For their prevention, it is recommended to adhere to a diet: do not eat salty, fried, smoked, drink plenty of clean water. Also help cool baths or swimming in water. Cold or hot green tea will help restore the water balance in the body, and also perfectly eliminate thirst. In the heat, you can safely sit on a watermelon diet. Melons and watermelons are excellent food for the hot season, as well as a natural diuretic.
Infusions and decoctions from facial swelling
The swelling of the face is a problem for many modern women. The modern pace of life is not conducive tocomplete rest of the body, and it reacts to such an attitude with unpleasant manifestations, for example, swelling of the face. Often the face swells after sleeping. Quickly remove excess liquid will help infusions and decoctions:
- Tincture from bear ears. A tablespoon of bear ears is poured with boiling water and is infused for several hours. After this drink must be filtered and drunk. Edema passes very quickly.
- Broth of dogrose. Berries must be brewed in boiling water and insist a couple of hours. This drink can be drunk throughout the day. Diuretic properties of dogrose will help quickly get rid of swelling.
- Infusion of Field Horsetail. It takes four spoons of dry fieldhorsetail, which must be poured with boiling water. The mixture should be covered and let it brew. After an hour, infusion can be filtered and drunk a few sips all day. It is necessary to treat this infusion for 2-3 weeks.
- Decoction of anise seeds. Four spoons of seeds should be poured a glass of hot water and put on fire. Cook the mixture for 8 minutes. Then - drain. Take an anise broth should be 2 tablespoons. tablespoons three times a day before meals.
- Infusion of cori stigmas. For its preparation you need 30 gr. corn stigmas, which need to be filled with a glass of boiling water. The mixture is infused for three hours. Then it is filtered and is taken by a course in five days on a table spoon three times a day before meal.
All these broths are diuretics, so their excessive intake can cause a lack of potassium in the body. You should not abuse them. During the course of treatment it is recommended to take preparations with potassium or enrich the diet with the products that contain it.
Masks and other remedies for facial edema
Masks - no less effective way to remove swelling from the face. They are quite possible to cook their home-made products:
- Mask from boiled potatoes. Potatoes must be boiled, kneaded, a little bit of blame and put on your face for 10 minutes. Then rinse with cool water.
- Sour cream mask. Sour cream should be mixed with chopped dill and applied to the face for 15 minutes. This cooling mask not only relieves swelling, but also moisturizes and whitens the skin.
- Mask from grated potato is considered one of the most effective in combatingedema. Grated raw potatoes must be applied to the face and changed as it dries. Some other ingredients can be added to the mask. For example, parsley greens. For a gentle dry skin it is better to use a special bag for masks, in which you need to put the potatoes.
- Sage - an excellent remedy for edema of the face. The grass should be brewed, dipped into it a soft cloth and put it to your face for 10 minutes. Edema is coming off quickly. Daily morning masks with sage help to look younger and more cheerful.
- Masks can be made from a real birch. Fresh birch leaves need to be poured with mineral water and let it brew for 12 hours. Then in this infusion the gauze is dipped and applied to the face. This is an old proven way to get rid of edema on the face.
- Mask of grated cucumber. Kashitsu should be applied to the face for 10-15 minutes. This mask perfectly relieves not only of edema, but also of bruises under the eyes.
In the case of small morning swelling on the facewash with cold water. You can hold a contrasting face wash, alternately hot and then cold water. This will help to normalize the circulation in the face and circulation of the lymphatic fluid.
Another useful and practical means is cosmetic ice from edema. Green tea should be poured into ice molds, and these cubes should be wiped every morning.
Edema of the eyelids is a common phenomenon, which is also called "bags under the eyes". Often, edema of the eyelids caused by stress, lack of sleep and fatigue. Therefore, the first remedy for eyelid edema is a healthy dream. It is also not recommended to spend a lot of time in front of the computer monitor screen or TV. Edema will significantly decrease if you give up bad habits.
Means for swelling and edema of the eyelids are sold in pharmacies. These are special gels, ointments and other products that mask or reduce swelling.
At home, getting rid of swelling of the eyelids is also easy. The usual products will come to the rescue:
- Potatoes. Raw potatoes should be cut into circles and put on eyes. You can also use boiled potatoes in the form of mashed potatoes;
- Camomile tea also excels with the removal of oedemas of the eyelids. In infusion it is necessary to dip cotton wheels and put them on eyelids;
- One of the simplest and most accessible means is tea bags. Relax and adjust the appearance will help the usual tea drinking. Brew yourself a cup of tea, and put the bags to the eyelids.
- Cucumber - an effective tool in the fight against edema of the eyelids. Circles of cucumbers must be applied in the eyelids for 10-15 minutes.
- Another tool with high efficiency is that decoction of parsley. From it you need to do compresses for 20 minutes. They perfectly relieve the bags under the eyes.
Swelling of the legs, in addition to the external unsightly effect, also creates discomfort during walking. If swellings are severe, walking can be significantly hampered .
First of all, in order to avoid swellinglegs, you need to give up uncomfortable shoes and shoes with high heels. Shoes should not press on the ankles and feet. Especially at risk of ear swelling are those who spend a lot of time standing or constantly sitting. During the day, it is necessary to arrange small breaks and do exercises for the feet:
- Separate the heel and toe from the floor alternately. The toe is raised, the heel is pressed, the toe is pressed, the heel is raised. Within a few minutes, this exercise should be done on each leg;
- Walking on tiptoe for a few minutes;
- Warm-up for the toes: squeeze and unclench them;
- If the situation permits, do such an exercise: use your toes to lift a small object from the floor, preferably a small ball;
- The feet are turned inside and out;
- Put one foot on the other, lift the sock as high as possible. Then change your legs and repeat the exercise;
- Jump on tiptoe 5-10 times;
- Sharply bend and unbend your toes.
At home, too, you can take steps toprevention and control of edema of the feet. So, it's better to spend the evening with slightly raised legs. When you are lying, you need to put a pillow or a roller under your feet. Then the outflow of fluid from the limbs will be better. In general, it's nice to raise your legs for a few minutes, if health allows you.
Foot massage no less effective in swelling. You need to start with your fingers, and then move to the foot, massaging it carefully in all directions. Do not forget about the ankles and legs.
Excellent effect has contrast shower for feet. You can also use decoctions, the same as with swelling of the face.
Folk recipes from leg swelling
There are a lot of folk recipes to fight leg swelling. Here are the most effective and affordable ones:
- To prepare, you need 2 parts of castor oil and 1 part turpentine. Warm oil must be mixed with turpentine. The resulting composition must be rubbed and socks worn.
- Instead of castor oil to turpentine, you can add yolk and a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. This mixture also needs to rub your legs;
- Decoction of astragalus helps to remove swellingand improve the work of the heart and blood vessels. To make it for 10 grams of astragalus, you need a glass of boiling water. The mixture should cool down. Then it must be filtered. Take the drug should be 2 weeks 2-3 times a day for three tablespoons. The course is repeated after a three-day break.
- With edema of the feet, broths from elderberry help well.
Edema of the hands and their treatment
The swelling of the hands, as already mentioned above, will supplement the general picture of the appearance of edema. Traditional medicine recommends the following ways of treating edema of the hands:
- Pumpkin Juice. Take within a month. Drink one glass a day.
- Cucumber pickle. Take 2 glasses a day. The effect comes slowly, but it has stability;
- Seeds of cumin. Brew with hot water 2-3 teaspoons of seeds, insist and drink during the day. Such treatment should be continued for a week. Then you need a break.
- Pine buds. A teaspoon of kidneys should be boiled in a glass of water, let it brew for two hours. The resulting broth should be drunk during the day.
For hands are also useful baths, contrasting baths and lotions. It is fashionable to perform massage and exercises, following the example of the feet.
Pregnancy is a special period when it is impossible to use any means of treatment safely. Edemas torment pregnant often. In this situation, it is especially important to determine what causes edema, and to eliminate this cause. For example, it may be excessive salt intake, overwork, inadequate rest or prolonged exposure to the sun. Pregnant women should not give up water. Even with swelling, you need to drink plenty of water.
All the factors that can provoke swelling, it is better to exclude. Refuse salty, rest more, do not overwork, be in the sun moderately, practice gymnastics for pregnant women.
In folk medicine, there are means that will help pregnant women to get rid of edema without harm to the child:
- Reception diuretic decoctions. bear ears, bearberry, cowberry, hawthorn. Pregnant you can drink no more than 1 glass of such broths and infusions per day. The course of treatment should not exceed one month;
- Broth from dried apricots. Berries need to be poured with boiling water overnight. And in the morning, drink half an hour before eating.
- Cool foot baths. but not icy. After such a bath you need to lie on your right side, put a pillow under your feet, so that your legs are higher than your heart, and lie down for 15 minutes.
Edema during pregnancy can have a differentcharacter. Here we are talking about swelling, which affects 80% of expectant mothers. They do not harm the fetus. In any case, the doctor should know about the appearance of edema. Only he can assess their nature and level of danger.
All edema is the body's signals that something is missing for him. Therefore, in addition to self-treatment and the use of folk remedies, it is still necessary to get professional advice from a doctor.