Skin edema with allergies
Characteristics of edema with allergies:
- Localization of edema. Lips, eyelids, ears, neck, larynx, tongue, bite area of an insect.
- Conditions for the onset of edema. Contact with the allergen, insect bite.
- The rate of edema. Swelling occurs quickly, suddenly.
- Skin over swelling. Itching, perhaps redness of the skin with insect bites.
- Density of edema. Swelling is tight-elastic.
- Symmetry of edema. Asymmetric swelling.
- Concomitant states. Hives.
- Volume of edema. Local edema.
Today 13.04.2016 for calls
meets the doctor
When copying site materials, a link to www.rostmaster.ru obligatory