Swelling of the quinque alcohol
Hives - manifestation of food and drug allergies.
The main sign is the appearance on the skin of itchyblisters reminiscent of nettle burns. The rash lasts 1-2 hours, then the blisters completely disappear. Rashes may be accompanied by malaise, headache, fever.
Edema Quincke differs from hives by the depth of the skin lesions. Large edema is more often in places with loose fiber - on the lips, eyelids, cheeks, mouth mucosa. Quincke's edema in the neck and larynx is dangerous due to breathing disorders.
Anaphylactic shock can occur with the introduction of drugs, with bites of insects. Development time - from a few seconds or minutes to two hours after contact with the allergen.
- E) the tremulous heterogeneity of mythical time and its difference in different religions.
- E.1.2. Tasks for independent work on the topic: "Types of data, operations and functions over data of different types."
- XIV. Read and translate the sentences, paying attention to the use of Participle I in different functions.
- XV. Read and translate the sentences, paying attention to the use of Participle II in different functions.
- Self-portrait. 1500. Old Pinakothek, Munich.
- Alexandria and its library
TACTICS OF FIRST AID ASSISTANCE IN ALLERGIC REACTIONS