I swell by the evening what to do
Every fourth person is hurt and swollen legs. And four out of five are women.
Why swollen and aching legs?
The cause of this phenomenon is insufficiencymuscular walls of veins. This is due to genetic predisposition, due to malnutrition, lack of physical activity. Vienna becomes weak, and in the performance of their work - the return of blood to the heart - there are difficulties. The blood stagnates, the veins gradually stretch, the legs swell, pain and burning sensation appear. Thus, if you swell and hurt your legs, then there are violations in your circulatory system. And their name is a venous insufficiency.
First there is a heaviness in the legs and a feeling,as if they are burning; legs swell and hurt; it becomes very difficult to walk, and the skin becomes "transparent", then bluish veins appear. And if you do not treat venous insufficiency, then everything can lead to more serious problems - phlebitis, i.e. venous thrombosis. In time, serious complications such as hypodermitis or venous eczema may occur.
What should I do if my legs swell and hurt?
There are many useful habits and natural methods of treatment. And the first thing you should pay attention to is the image of your life.
- Reconsider the habits of your diet. Refuse from foods that raise blood cholesterol levels, strong spices and salt.
- Avoid hypodynamia. Do aqua aerobics, ride a bike or just walk for 30 minutes a day.
- Stop smoking. Tobacco destroys collagen, which is the main part of the structure of the walls of blood vessels. It leads to their hardening, and the blood flow becomes slower.
- Choose the right clothes. Tight pantyhose, socks and shoes make it difficult to flow, and by the evening your legs swell and hurt.
- Let your feet rest. In any case, lift your legs up. If you lie, put a couple of pillows under your feet. If you are sitting, put your feet on a nearby chair.
- In summer, the legs swell and hurt more, so in hot weather, do several times a day with cold water baths.
- Watch your weight. Excess weight contributes to the stagnation of blood in the vessels.
- Wear elastic stockings. The pressure produced by the compressive stocking falls on the upper part of the ankles; gradually it weakens from the bottom up, blood begins to flow faster, helping to eliminate its stagnation. Most people who have swollen legs should use lightweight and super-light compressive stockings. Stockings with strong compression can be used only as directed by a doctor. You can buy them at the pharmacy.
- Give several times a day for several minutes to the following exercises.
- Manganese is an important substance for good blood coagulability.
- Cobalt in combination with manganese facilitates a feeling of heaviness in the legs.
- Iodine. With its deficiency, a slowdown in blood circulation is observed.
- VIVASAN - cream for veins with extract of leaves of red grapes and horse chestnut.
Indication: prevention of peripheral circulatory disorders, venous congestion, edema; feelings of fatigue and heaviness in the legs.1-2 times a day, apply a thin layer of cream,massaging the leg from foot to hip until the cream is completely absorbed by the skin. For maximum effect the cream should be applied daily, the minimum course - one month.
Gel, thanks to the joint effort of naturalcomponents relieves the feeling of heaviness and swelling. Valuable properties of the mimosa contained in this gel quickly accumulate in the skin, bringing a feeling of freshness, comfort and ease.Apply the gel on your feet with massage movements from bottom to top until completely absorbed.
Indications: prevention and treatment of venous thrombophlebitis, postinjection and postinfusion phlebitis, hemorrhoids (including postpartum), elephantiasis, superficial periphlebitis, lymphangitis, superficial mastitis, localized infiltrates and edema, injuries and bruises (including muscle tissue, tendons , joints), subcutaneous hematoma.The gel column is applied to the affected area 1-3 times a day.
Indications: reduces the severity of such manifestations as edema, pain, convulsions, trophic disorders, varicose dermatitis and varicose ulcers.The gel is applied to the area of the lesion in the morning and in the evening, gently rubbing until completely absorbed.
Indications: varicose veins, puffiness, a feeling of heaviness in the lower extremities.
Locally, apply to the skin of the lower extremities several times a day and lightly rub.
- The length of our blood vessels is more than 90,000 km, they can wrap the globe more than 2 times.
- Every day about 3,000 circles of blood circulation occur in our body.
- Blood circulation to the legs takes about 18 seconds, and to the brain - about 8 seconds. The movement of the blood after the heart lasts 4 seconds.
- For every square millimeter of tissue of our body, there are 2500 capillaries.
Do you like the article? Share it with others: