Diuretic decoctions in edema
In summer we drink more water than in winter. In addition, because of the heat, we sweat and with it we lose mineral salts, so we often want to make up for their deficiency and eat something salty.
If you do not stop in time by adding lunchin a salad of salt or soy sauce, then later in the evening or the next day there may be swelling. To quickly get rid of them, a healthy person should not use medicines: they have quite a few side effects. Take advantage of proven folk recipes.
Plants that are part of folk recipesdiuretics, activate water-salt metabolism, prevent the appearance of edema or diminish their manifestation, remove salts and excess fluid from the body.
- Equal parts of the leaves of St. John's wort, nettle,bearberry, plantain and hips, crush, mix all the ingredients. Lower 1 tablespoon. mixture in 600 ml of boiling water, insist 1 hour, strain. The infusion should be drunk for a day in 3-4 divided doses.
- Grind equal parts of licorice root, fruitsjuniper, love root, mix everything. In a glass of cold water, press 6 hours 1 tbsp. herbal mixture. Then, boil the mixture for 15 minutes, drain the liquid. Take 1/4 cup 4 times a day.
- Grind the root and herbs of parsley taken inequal volume, pour 1 cup of mass 2 cups of boiling water, insist 12 hours. Drain the infusion into a separate container and add there the juice of one lemon. This diuretic is taken twice a day for 1/3 cup. After 2 days, a three-day break, then continue as before reducing the expression of edema.
- Lower 1 tablespoon. Leaf of bearberry in a glass of boiling water and 30 minutes to keep in a water bath. Cool, strain, add a glass to the top with boiled water. This diuretic is taken warm by 1/3 cup 3-4 times a day.
- Ground 3 tbsp. root burdock pour a liter of boiling water, boil and evaporate half of the liquid. To the resulting broth you can add sugar to taste or 2-3 tbsp. l. honey. It is taken half a cup 3 times a day and 1 glass before going to bed.
Folk recipes for diuretics from berries and vegetables
One of the best and available diuretics, quickly eliminating swelling, is pumpkin. In addition to excess fluid, it removes toxic substances and cholesterol from the body.
To prepare the product you need to grind 1 kgraw pulp pulp along with 2-3 sour apples, add a glass of raisins, mix. Keep this diuretic in a cool place. It takes a pumpkin mass of 2-3 tablespoons. before each meal.
An excellent diuretic is obtained from cranberries or cranberries. To prepare her infusion, put a handful of berries in boiling water (3 cups) for 10 minutes. Insist broth 4 hours, then mass strain. The infusion is consumed per day in 3-4 meals.
Another recipe is a cocktail of cucumbers and celery: chop 1 large cucumber and 3 stalks of celery in a blender, add water to drink 1/2 cup 3-4 times a day.
Features of the use of diuretics
Although folk diuretics do not act as aggressively as medications from fluid retention, they also excrete useful salts (potassium, magnesium) from the body.
To make up for their lack, eat foods containing these salts: oatmeal, dog rose, raisins, rice, dried apricots.
The best results of prevention of edemaare achieved by combining folk recipes for diuretics with a dietician consultation that will help you adjust your eating habits and advise how to fill the deficiency of mineral salts in the heat without the abuse of salty foods.
Recommendations and opinions published on the Site, including materials on the personal diet of SlimSmile, DO NOT REPLACE QUALIFIED MEDICAL CARE. Be sure to consult a doctor.
Information materials posted on the site,including articles, may contain information intended for users over the age of 18 in accordance with Federal Law No. 466-FZ of 29 December 2010 on the protection of children from information that is harmful to their health and development.