How to avoid edema in the third trimester
Constant edema in the third trimester of pregnancy can lead to gestosis. This is a dangerous disease for a woman in the state. To be treated exclusively in a hospital by specialists.
Edema can be both physiological and pathological. It is necessary to monitor the state of health in order not to miss the threat of developing strong edema.
- the first, puffiness of the lower extremities;
- the second, the connection of the swelling of the abdomen;
- third, edema appears on the hands and rounds the face;
- fourth, total swelling of the body.
It is the fourth stage that is the most dangerous for pregnant women and is called gestosis, which is also divided conditionally into four degrees:
All of them should be controlled directly by doctors.
Swollen feces often begin early,on the 20-25th week. In the mornings, the legs begin to swell, they become large, heavy and unbearable. All this is combined with general fatigue and increased fatigue.
- high blood pressure;
- the presence of protein in the urine;
- irregular venous outflow;
- impaired circulation of lymph;
- blood thickening;
- permeability of blood vessels.
If the visible swelling is invisible, and the body weight grows quickly enough, you should make a special test: insert under the skin saline (0.25 ml), which must completely leave the skin in 45 minutes.
The residual tubercle (papule) may be a sign of latent edema.
At the first symptoms of severe swelling at the end of the period, it is necessary to stay in a hospital under the supervision of doctors.
- Droppers with Euphyllinum, magnesia.
- Peace and bed rest.
- Normalization of a liquid.
- Adoption of diuretics.