Strong remedy for edema
Swelling - excess fluid accumulation in cavitiesorganism. More often observed in subcutaneous adipose tissue, pleural or abdominal cavity, pericardial bag, scrotum and extremities. For edema is characterized by an increase in volume, a change in the forms of organs and parts of the body.
for the treatment of edema:
1. Birch leaf white in the form of infusion drink with difficulty urinating (with hypertrophy of the prostate gland), as a diuretic with swelling and many others. other ailments.
Infusion: 1-2 tbsp. Spoons of leaves insist 1-2 hours in 1/2 liter of boiling water and drink 1 / 2-2 / 3 cups 3-5 times a day, preferably before meals.
2. Fruits of parsley (sometimes roots) in the form of powder or infusion are taken inside with inflammation of the prostate gland, as a diuretic for edema, edema of cardiac and renal origin.
Powder from the fruit take 0.5-1.0 g 3-5 times a day before meals, washed down with warm boiled water.
Infusion of roots or fruits: 1 tbsp. A spoonful of raw materials is insisted 8-10 hours in 2 tbsp. boiling water and drink st. spoons during the day.
3.Leaves bearberry ordinary (bear eye) in the form of infusion take inside as an antiseptic, disinfectant and diuretic for inflammation of the bladder and kidneys, chronic cystitis, stones in them, edema.
Infusion: Art. A spoon of leaves is insisted 2 hours in a glass of boiling water and drunk in art. spoon infusion 3-4 times a day before meals. In some cases, when ingested, there is a feeling of nausea and even vomiting.
4. Corn stigmas in the form of infusion with honey taken internally with edema of cardiac origin as an active diuretic.
Infusion: 1-2 tbsp. Spoons insist 2-3 hours in a glass of boiling water. Filter, add 1-2 tbsp. spoons of honey, stir and take 1-3 tbsp. spoons of sweet infusion in 2-3 hours.
5. Grass of the Lobaznik is vesical in the form of infusion taken internally with swelling as a strong diuretic.
Infusion: 1-2 tbsp. Spoons of the herb infuse 2 hours in 2 cups of boiling water and drink 1/2 cup of warm infusion 3 times a day before meals.
6. Orthosiphon herb (kidney tea) in the form of infusion is taken orally with swelling of any origin as a diuretic.
Infusion: 1-2 teaspoons of herbs insist 2 hours in 2 tbsp. boiling water and drink 1/2 tbsp. warm infusion 3-4 times a day before meals.
7. Grass and roots of the field horseman in the form of infusion are taken inside as a diuretic for edema, edema and many others. other diseases.
Infusion: Art. A spoon of raw material is insisted 2-3 hours in a glass of boiling water and take 2-3 tbsp. spoon infusion 3-5 times a day before meals.
8. Leaves and roots of the fossil wood in the form of infusion are taken internally with edema of various origins and diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
Infusion: 2-3 tbsp. Spoons of raw materials are insisted for 2 hours in 0.5 liters of boiling water and drunk on 1/2 st. warm infusion 3-5 times a day before meals.