Remedies for swelling of the quincke
Treatment of edema of Quincke with folk remedies
Greetings, dear readers of my blog Recipes of traditional medicine. Thank you for visiting the site in search of fresh information. The topic of today's article is Quincke's edema.
Quincke Edema: general information
● Before starting the story about this disease, I want to note that at present this disease in all countries is called angioedema.
As a result of an acute allergic reaction (althoughand not always!) the patient develops extensive swelling in some part of the skin. It is characteristic that Quincke's edema can occur anywhere: in the tongue, eyelid, lip, lower or upper limbs, scrotum, ears.
In the overwhelming majority of cases, the disease is notrepresents a great threat to the life of the patient, but there may be a laryngeal edema that can lead to a fatal (fatal) outcome. Fortunately, this happens very rarely.
● Quincke's edema does not develop so quickly, within a few seconds. First, there is a slight increase in the lips, tongue, or other parts of the body or face. In some patients edema is preceded by itching.
If the tongue swells, it can hardly fit in the mouth. Quite often Quincke's edema does not develop independently, but in association with urticaria. but differs from it in that it affects the deeper layers of the skin.
According to statistics, half of patients with urticariasimultaneously angioedema develops. The only difference is that the blisters hives appear every day, and angioedema are much less frequently - once every 7 days or even once a month, and even 2 months.
● Quincke's edema occurs frequently due to allergieson any product: mango, peanuts, milk, eggs, chocolate. On home and other dust, pollen, medicines (codeine, sulfonamides, penicillin and other antibiotics).
Along with this, the development of edema is possible under the influence of various surrounding factors: long walking (swelling of the foot), physical stress, hypothermia.
Folk treatment and prevention of edema Quincke
● Kwinke's edema, as noted above,preceded by itching, sleep disturbance and anxiety. In such cases, give the patient a drink for one month for one tablespoon 3-5 times a day infused peony roots (brew half a liter of boiling water one teaspoon of raw materials, insist two hours and strain).
● You can also drink the victim three times a day with a glass of herb and lemon balm leaves (fill 10 grams of dry raw materials with half a liter of boiling water, allow to stand for one hour and strain).
● The following collection has a diuretic property, it prevents and weakens the manifestations of an allergic reaction. improves the work of the digestive system.
Give the patient 1/3 cup after 15-20 minutesafter eating three times a day of broth medicinal herbs: mix the equal parts of the cinnamon rose hips. horsetail field. cent. corn stigmas, St. John's wort flowers. the root of a dandelion.
Fill with 10 gr. mix with a glass of boiling water and simmer 15 minutes in a bowl with the lid closed in a water bath. After cooling and filtering, add boiled water to the original volume.
● The next infusion is gooddesensitizing and restorative effect. Grind and mix equal parts of chamomile flowers. the root of valerian. thyme creeping. horsetail of the field, violet tricolor. oregano. succession. leaves of nettle dioecious.
Cook and take the infusion in exactly the same way as in the previous recipe.
In conclusion of the article I recommend to get acquainted with interesting information on the topic "How to get rid of allergies"
Dear friends! You can read additional information about Quincke's edema by following the link >>>
Be healthy, and may God help you in this.