Coma after cerebral edema
- Provide patient rest and bed rest.
- Free the patient from the outer clothing.
- Ensure a fresh air supply.
- Free your mouth from vomit (with repeated vomiting turn your head to one side and remove vomit from your mouth).
- With cramps, gently hold the head and limbs.
- Coma with edema of the brain develops as a result of increased intracranial pressure in cases of a tumor or brain injury, poisoning, etc.
- The patient is in a state of drowsiness, his orientation in the surrounding space is disturbed, communication with others is difficult.
- The condition can gradually worsen, down to loss of consciousness due to compression of the brain.
- There may be convulsions, respiratory disorders and weakening of cardiovascular activity.
- Call an ambulance (tel. 03) for hospitalization of the patient in a hospital of the appropriate profile.
Many people know the situation: like a good night's sleep, drank coffee and the weather is wonderful, and you feel disgusting. "The spring Avitam.
Scientists say that the age of a person is determined not only by the date of birth. There are biological parameters that can with.