Pain under the patella without swelling
Angelus Mars Expert (411) 4 years ago
There can be a lot of things to go to the doctor for an examination here maybe a lot of things
but I can suggest such options
1 abruptly began zanimatsa basketball or after a long break after (pain lasts from a week to 2) if the cavity does not touch the damaged place in your case do not stay
2 maybe you'll say so not very easy and knees hurt due to overloading
Ekaterina Bochagova The Supreme Mind (1292297) 4 years ago
Do you have pain under the knee? It is necessary to carefully approach the state of your health in general. People pay insufficient attention to the symptoms of diseases and do not realize that these diseases can be life-threatening.
Conditions that can cause pain under the knee
Under the knee and around it, there may also be problems not directly related to injury or overload.
- Osteoarthritis (degenerative joint disease)can lead to pain under the knee, which is stronger in the morning, and decreases during the day. He often develops in the place of a former injury. Other types of arthritis, such as rheumatoid arthritis, gout, and lupus, can also lead to pain, swelling and stiffness of the knee.
- Osgood-Spatter's disease inflicts pain, swelling and tenderness of the anterior part of the knee below the kneecap.
- Popliteal cyst (or Baker's cyst) is the cause of swelling of the back of the knee.
- Infection in the skin (cellulite). joint (infectious arthritis). bone (osteomyelitis). or synovial bag (septic bursitis) can cause pain and limited movements under the knees.
- Sometimes pain under the knee can cause a problem in other parts of the body, for example, such as a squashed nerve or a problem in the thigh.
- Dissecting osteochondritis causes pain under the knee and stiffness, when a piece of bone or cartilage, or both of them inside the knee joint, loses blood flow and dies.
The splinter Guru (3278) 4 years ago
Also I guess that you have a damaged meniscus. If you do an MRI, you will know for sure.
Over time, discomfort will only increase.