Why there can be swelling
What can cause swelling around the eyes? I'm afraid they are connected by some serious disease.
Edema of the eyelids can be caused both by a wrong way of life, which can be easily corrected, and serious diseases.
• Excessive consumption of salt, alcohol or lack of protein develops a general swelling, especially noticeable around the eyes.
• Chronic lack of sleep, uncomfortable positioning of the sleep time and sleep on the abdomen may occur.
• Edema can result from an allergic reaction to eye drops, cosmetics.
• At the beginning of treatment of diabetes mellitus, as well as with the use of aspirin and some other medications, too often there is edema on the face.
• There may be problems with tear ducts or inflammation of the eyelid mucosa (consult an ophthalmologist).
• Cardiovascular disorders or anemia are also not excluded (visit a cardiologist and make a cardiogram, donate blood for analysis).
• If swelling worsens by morning, kidney disease is not excluded (consult a nephrologist and have an ultrasound).
To calm down for a while the inflamed, swollen eyelids can, having enclosed to them slices of a cucumber from a refrigerator, cooled down tea bags or the towel moistened in cold water.
On a note: How to deal with acne on the face .
Other Related News:
Question: I have dark brown skin around my eyes. Doctors say that because of the liver and blood. Ultrasound revealed fatty hepatosis, polyps in the stomach, abnormalities in the valvular apparatus of the femoral veins. Please answer: why brown circles and how to be treated (except for surgery).
Question: I have hypertension of the second degree. Can I improve my condition with traditional medicine and manual therapy?