Spray removes the swelling of the mucosa
Edema of the nasal mucosa may appeardue to cold (bacterial) and due to allergies. Recognize, where is the reason, a person is not easy. It happens that a person feels perfectly healthy, and the nose is laid. Accordingly, it is difficult to breathe and this gives discomfort.
Than to remove or take off an edema in a nose
To do this, a number of drugs that you can buy at a pharmacy:
- sea water (for washing);
- sprays or drops;
- antiallergic drugs;
- a decoction of marigold or chamomile;
- essential oil of eucalyptus.
Methods for removing the swelling of the nasal mucosa
- First you need to visit a doctor-otolaryngologist. He will carry out an examination and tell you what treatment you need. If you do not want to go to the clinic, but prefer to be treated yourself, then note that some medicines can cause allergies. If a small child is sick, it will be best if you go to a doctor.
- If you are sure that the cause of edemais an allergy, then drink an antihistamine that you already drank before. A few hours later the swelling should pass. If you do not have allergies to herbs, then, to facilitate breathing, you can rinse the nasal passages with a decoction of marigold or chamomile.
- In case you have not only a stuffy nose, but alsoweakness, malaise, lethargy, then everything indicates that you have a viral disease. As a first aid, it is necessary to wash the nasal passages with sea salt, having previously dissolved it in the ratio of 2 tsp. to a glass of water. Rinse your nose several times a day. In parallel, you can take something to relieve the symptoms.
- Asking a question, what to remove or take off an edema in a nose, youcan take vasoconstrictive drops. In doing so, you should remember that there is a threat of addiction to such drugs. As a result, the vessels will lose the ability to independently recover. Therefore, vasoconstrictive drops with xylometazoline or oxymetazoline can be applied for no more than three days.
- Also, you can use the juice of Kalanchoe or aloe. This is a rather unpleasant procedure, but, nevertheless, it brings positive results. To drip it is necessary on some drops in each nasal course on 4 times a day.
- Another version of the folk remedy for how to remove the swelling of the nose is instilling a mixture of vegetable oil and juice squeezed from onions.
- Very effective inhalation with the addition of decoctionssuch herbs as pine buds, chamomile, calendula, sage, eucalyptus. You can make inhalation by adding a little bit of balm to the water "Star", or "Elephant". For this procedure, we only need a saucepan with boiling water and a towel to cover the head.
- If the nose is still laid, then you need to applyvasoconstrictor drugs. They are in the form of sprays and drops, and act as decongestants. You should know that all these drugs do not treat, but only relieve symptoms. They only help for a while. Use them for more than 7 days is not recommended. If you take such drugs for a long time, then addiction is observed.
- There are cases when a cold is caused by an allergy and then the antiallergic drugs are prescribed in a tablet form, in parallel with washing and drops.
- To prevent the emergence of allergies you need to eat a lot of different vegetables and fruits that contain vitamins.
- To treat the nose, after taking vasoconstrictive drops, you need to instill anti-inflammatory drugs, for example, sea buckthorn oil.
- Heated table salt works well. To do this, it must be wrapped in a handkerchief and attached to the wings of the nose and on the bridge of the nose.
- Just under the nose, you can spread the balm "Asterisk".
If the treatment did not bring any results, thenit is necessary to consult a doctor. There are cases when the edema is caused by a neoplasm in the nasal cavity, which appeared as a result of a long period of the disease or has a genetic predisposition.
Now you have an idea of how to remove the swelling of the nasal mucosa. Be healthy!
Even more interesting