Chicory for swelling
Chicory grows everywhere: near roads, on household plots, river banks and even on vacant lots. Many countries of the world grow it specially and produce a very tasty drink that is able to replace coffee by its taste qualities, and its useful properties far exceed it. Very widely the rhizomes of these plants are used not only in nutrition, but also in pharmacology in the production of medicines.
When sugar increases during pregnancy, chicory will help to cope with this phenomenon
- lowers the level of sugar in the body;
- has a calming effect on the nervous system;
- stabilizes the work of the heart;
- has a diuretic and choleretic properties;
- stimulates appetite;
- Used in the control of worms;
- very good for skin problems: acne, boils, seborrhea, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis and even chicken pox;
- vasodilator and antipyretic;
- increases immunity;
- helps those people who do not tolerate milk well by preventing the formation of lumps when coagulated in the stomach;
- treatment of many diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and liver.
Is it possible to drink chicory pregnant?
Pregnant women, chicory coffee or simply dishes, with the addition of chicory, are very useful and help to cope with such problems:
- thanks to the iron content, chicory with high results fights with the initial stages of anemia;
- vasodilating properties help to cope with increased pressure and tachycardia;
- helps with heartburn;
- during the toxicosis its property to increase appetite will be very handy;
- removes toxins from the body;
- helps with the work of the intestines and stomach;
- will help with gestational diabetes, when in the course of pregnancy in the analysis of sugar began to appear;
- successfully help the pregnant woman cope with insomnia and stress;
- will give vigor and cheerfulness, which is especially important in pregnancy, when almost all the time a woman wants to sleep;
- dissolves gallstones;
- will help with swelling and kidney problems.
Experts advise women inposition, replace the use of coffee with chicory. If you still do not like the taste, you can add a little bit of soluble coffee in the proportions of 1 to 5 to the jar to get the desired flavor.
When using chicory are treated from a certaindiseases, then do not use tsikorny coffee, and decoctions, in which 1 tbsp. roots of the plant insist in 0.5 liters of boiling water. If the pregnant woman wants to achieve an anesthetic or soothing effect, then 2 g of ground roots should be poured with a glass of water, and take such a drug three times a day for 2 tablespoons.
When a woman is concerned about acne or other skin diseases, the best recipe will be the next infusion in the form of 2 hl. roots on 200ml of water (naturally, boiling water).
But, like most products, chicory has contraindications :
Do not recommend taking chicory with hemorrhoids;
personal intolerance (the pregnant woman should determine exactly her reaction to the drink, because it can differ from the well-known).
Given all the positive properties of chicory andtolerability of the body, experts are strongly advised to use this product during pregnancy, while you need to know the contraindications and show a sense of proportion.
Is it possible to drink chicory pregnant? video
Is it possible to drink chicory pregnant photos: