Cottage cheese with edema
Every fifth patient, referring to the therapist, complains of swelling of the lower extremities. Less often, swelling occurs on the hands and under the eyes.
Swelling syndrome often occurs with acutethrombosis of the deep veins of the legs, chronic venous insufficiency, heart diseases, kidneys, liver, arteries, veins, as well as diseases of the musculoskeletal system. Among this variety, the doctor must choose the main reason to help the patient.
A lot of trouble for women deliverslymphedema, lymphostasis or, as people say, elephantiasis. It is most often one-sided, it can be congenital and manifest in childhood by swelling to the evening of the foot and shin. As the swelling progresses, the edema rises to the inguinal fold. It is very difficult to treat elephantiasis.
The edema in acute deep vein thrombosis increases inThe first days and, depending on the level of blockage of the vessels, covers the entire lower limb. Procrastination with seeking help can cost a patient a leg.
Chronic venous insufficiency withoutvaricose veins do not happen. The swelling is temporary, increasing by the end of the day. They are treated with pneumocompression and manual veno-and lymphatic drainage. For compression, medical compression stockings are used. As a supportive therapy, tonic veins are prescribed. But from the use of diuretics is to abstain, they can cause harm. In severe cases of chronic venous insufficiency, an operation is performed.
Edema in diseases of the joints - warm andaccompany areas of inflammation. When moving in the joint, pain and mobility restrictions occur. As the illness subsides, swelling also disappears, but not always. Chronic polyarthritis, flat feet and deformities of the toes lead to permanent swelling. Diuretics do not work at the same time.
Edema in chronic arterialInsufficiency is the property of men, with smokers or those who froze their feet. Atherosclerosis of the arteries also plays a big role in the onset of the disease. The struck shin is pale, smooth, without hair, pulsation on the vessels is sharply weakened or not at all determined. No operation here is indispensable.
In diseases of internal organs, edema of the feet andThe shins are always bilateral. With total defeat of the heart, liver, kidneys, anasarca can develop - edema of the whole body with accumulation of fluid in the abdominal cavity - ascites.
Treatment of all edema begins with a diet in which the salt is limited to 1.5-3 g per day. but it happens that less. But you can not give up salt at all.
The issue of protein, fat, carbohydrate restriction in the diet is decided by a doctor. Proteins should come with lactic acid products, with low-fat young meat, fish, poultry, which are better to give in boiled form.
Remember: in black bread, sausage, ham, sausages, canned food, cheeses contain a lot of salt. Its little in pasta, potatoes, starch, egg yolk, but not in protein. In rice, flour, tea, coffee there is no salt.
If the doctor has not established a different drinking regimen, then you can use liquid up to one and a half liters per day, including broths, soups, drinks and water.
To improve the perception of unsalted food, fennel, parsley, garlic, green onions, bay leaves, caraway seeds, tarragon are appropriate, naturally, taking into account flavors and tolerability.
It is necessary to have enough vitamins,especially group B, vitamins A, PP, C and P. They are abundant in citrus, carrot, sea buckthorn, cowberry, black currant, dog rose, apples, and other fruits and vegetables.
The patient with edema should eat in small fractions, in small portions, 5-6 times a day. The last meal should be 3-4 hours before bedtime.
Among the necessary drugs, which the doctor appoints in the treatment of the underlying disease, there will certainly be a place and a diuretic. There are several essential principles in their application:
1. Accounting for contraindications to them.
2. Start with small doses, gradually increasing, depending on the effect.
3. Principle of maintenance dose for long-term use.
4. A combination of diuretics of different groups, with the addition of veroshpiron to them.
5. Compulsory control of electrolytes and other biochemical indicators of blood.
6. In light cases, it is advisable to use herbs and other natural remedies.
7. In the elderly, doses should be lower than usual.
Among the diuretic herbs and roots were testedtime: a bearberry leaf, a horsetail herb, an orthosiphon leaf, a kidney tea, a leaf of cranberries, flowers of cornflower blue, juniper fruits, birch buds, St. John's wort, celery, mint, elephant roots, parsley, water lilies. You can use and pharmacy diuretics No. 1 or No. 2.
Diuretic action has milk, cottage cheese, honey, guelder rose, mountain ash, lemon, green apple varieties, tea, especially green coffee.
In a diuretic cocktail should take a glassjuice of a guelder-rose, a mountain ash, half a glass of lemon juice, 100 g of honey and three spoons of phytolysin. All carefully mix and take one tablespoon 4-5 times a day. From night reception should be discarded.
So, in the treatment of edema there is no absolute means, theirmust be skillfully selected. Someone is helped by a watermelon, melon, Antonovka with cottage cheese, and someone - dried and powdered black cockroaches in a dose of half a spoon two times a day before meals. Once upon a lecture on internal diseases, academician D. Yablokov told us about this recipe.
Swelling - excess fluid accumulation in cavitiesorganism. More often observed in subcutaneous adipose tissue, pleural or abdominal cavity, pericardial bag, scrotum and extremities. For edema is characterized by an increase in volume, a change in the forms of organs and parts of the body.
Traditional medicine for the treatment of edema:
1. A sheet of birch white in the form of infusion is drunk with difficulty urinating (with hypertrophy of the prostate gland), as a diuretic with edema and many others. other ailments. Infusion: 1-2 tbsp. Spoons of leaves insist 1-2 hours in 1/2 liter of boiling water and drink 1 / 2-2 / 3 cups 3-5 times a day, preferably before meals.
2. Fruits of parsley (sometimes roots) in the form of powder or infusion are taken inside with inflammation of the prostate gland, as a diuretic for edema, edema of cardiac and renal origin. Powder from the fruit take 0.5-1.0 g 3-5 times a day before meals, washed down with warm boiled water. Infusion of roots or fruits: 1 tbsp. A spoonful of raw materials is insisted 8-10 hours in 2 tbsp. boiling water and drink st. spoons during the day.
3.Leaves bearberry ordinary (bear eye) in the form of infusion take inside as an antiseptic, disinfectant and diuretic for inflammation of the bladder and kidneys, chronic cystitis, stones in them, edema. Infusion: Art. A spoon of leaves is insisted 2 hours in a glass of boiling water and drunk in art. spoon infusion 3-4 times a day before meals. In some cases, when ingested, there is a feeling of nausea and even vomiting.
4. Corn stigmas in the form of infusion with honey are taken internally with edema of cardiac origin as an active diuretic. Infusion: 1-2 tbsp. Spoons insist 2-3 hours in a glass of boiling water. Filter, add 1-2 tbsp. spoons of honey, stir and take 1-3 tbsp. spoons of sweet infusion in 2-3 hours.
5. The herb of the Lobaznik is vesolistnogo in the form of infusion taken internally with swelling as a strong diuretic. Infusion: 1-2 tbsp. Spoons of the herb infuse 2 hours in 2 cups of boiling water and drink 1/2 cup of warm infusion 3 times a day before meals.
6. Orthosiphon herb (kidney tea) in the form of infusion is taken orally with swelling of any origin as a diuretic. Infusion: 1-2 teaspoons of herbs insist 2 hours in 2 tbsp. boiling water and drink 1/2 tbsp. warm infusion 3-4 times a day before meals.
7. The grass and roots of the field horseman are presented as a diuretic in the form of a diuretic for edema, edema, and many others. other diseases. Infusion: Art. A spoon of raw material is insisted 2-3 hours in a glass of boiling water and take 2-3 tbsp. spoon infusion 3-5 times a day before meals.
8. Leaves and roots of the foothills of the forest in the form of infusion are taken internally with edema of various origin and diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. Infusion: 2-3 tbsp. Spoons of raw materials are insisted for 2 hours in 0.5 liters of boiling water and drunk on 1/2 st. warm infusion 3-5 times a day before meals.
Quincke's edema is an acute (ie rapidly developed) deep swelling of the skin.
The peculiarity of Quinck's edema is their rapid development and the equally rapid disappearance (from several minutes to several hours) after the appointment of adequate therapy.
Most often swollen face (lips, eyelids, ears), butcan swell as fingers or toes, genitals. In the area of the edema, burning or tingling, itching can be felt. As a rule, Quincke's edema is accompanied by the appearance on the body of itchy blisters of red color.
Edema Quincke, so named for the first time described his scientist, refers to allergic reactions. It is a skin reaction to the impact of various factors:
Effects of allergens
Vibration (often preceded by the presence of edema caused by pressure, for example, edema of the buttocks after sitting, swelling of the feet - after walking)
Exposure to drugs (eg, antipyretics-acetylsalicylic acid) and some dyes.
Quincke's edema is often accompanied by urticaria.
Manifestations of Quincke's edema are: an increase in the face (or only the eyelids, lips, tongue) or limb (hand, foot, whole hand, etc.), while the skin color remains normal.
Treatment for edema Quincke includes, in addition to drugs, mandatory detection of allergen or other provoking factors and their elimination (if possible).
Drinking water is not a disease, but a sign of diseaseinternal organs: the heart, kidneys, liver, etc. They are accompanied by swelling, which sometimes reach a large size. To get rid of edema, you need to treat the underlying disease.
Recipes of traditional medicine used for dropsy:
1. Parsley. Wash and cut into 800 gr. parsley, put in an enamel saucepan. Pour fresh, unpasteurized milk. Put in the oven or on the stove. It should be given milk to be drowned out but not boiled, to half of the original volume, drain. Give the patient 1-2 table. Spoon for a decoction in an hour. All cooked to drink in 1 day. They believe that it helps even when official medicine is not able to help.
2. Gorisvety spring. 1 teaspoon for a glass of boiling water insist wrapping 1 hour, drain. Take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day. Significantly increases the excretion of urine and the swelling of the legs disappears. Observe the dosage exactly. Children two years of age to give 5-6 drops, six to 15 drops. Gorisvet enhances diuresis, which prevents swelling and regulates the activity of the heart.
3. Flax seed. 4 teaspoons of seed per 1 liter of water. Boil 15 minutes, insist, wrapped up 1 hour, you can not target. Take 1/2 cup after two hours 6-8 times a day hot. The result is achieved in 2-3 weeks.
4. When dropsy, especially the abdominal, take infusion celandine (15 grams of grass for a glass of boiling water) 4 times a day for 1/4 cup.
5. Infusion of flowers cornflower (1-2 teaspoons of flowers brew a glass of boiling water, insist an hour, strain) to drink 1/4 cup 3 times a day for 10-15 minutes before eating from dropsy.
6. Water drop is very good for watercress salad. It should be eaten in very large quantities.
7. Also from the dropsy helps root elder, infused with vodka. Begin to drink with a very small dose, gradually increasing.
8. Hemp from time to time was considered an excellent remedy for dropsy. Hemp flesh is brewed and drunk, like ordinary tea. But you have to brew chaff a lot and drink it as much as possible during the day.
9. When drippings drink on a cup a day infusion of juniper stalks.
10. With dropsy, drink 2 tablespoons of onion juice: in the evening cut the onion into thin slices, sprinkle a little sugar, leave overnight. In the morning squeeze juice.
eleven. Cut the skin with turnips, discard the pulp, and put the skin in a pot, pour boiling water, close tightly, put it for 4 hours in a hot stove, but not to boil, and languish, drain, squeeze and drink a cup a day with dropsy. Approximate portion of the cook: for a glass of turnip leather - 3 cups of boiling water.
12. Burn the stems from ordinary Russian beans on anything clean, collect, turn into powder, store in a glass jar with ground glass stopper. Pour into a cup a tablespoon of vodka, add 1/2 teaspoon of ashes, stir and drink 3-4 times a day, washing down with water, preferably carrot juice with dropsy.
13. a) Black cockroach. Powder from dried and pounded black cockroaches interfere with honey or some other food and give to the patient several times a day, without telling him (the patient) about the cockroaches.
b) Squeeze juice from live cockroaches, mix withvodka. Give the patient from 1 drop to 10 drops and back. You can insist on cockroaches on vodka. Means with cockroaches operate without a miss, as they say in the people.
14. A powerful remedy for dropsy is fasting, systematically carried out from the onset of the disease; 4 times a year for 7 days to drink a day only 2 cups of tea - one glass at 12 o'clock in the afternoon, the second - in the evening, without sugar. And it is imperative to put an enema out of pure water in this seven-day period. But the hunger strike did not begin immediately, but first to prepare your body for 3 days, during which gradually more and more to reduce oneself in food, every day put an enema.
Edema occurs with a variety of diseases. The mechanism of edema formation is that water leaves the vascular bed and accumulates in the intercellular space. The reasons for this may be:
a decreased level of protein in the blood;
kidney disease, in which the protein is lost from the body with urine;
liver disease, when the protein is not synthesized in the required quantities (this is one of the functions of the liver);
deficiency of protein in the diet (diseases accompanied by impaired absorption in the intestine, starvation);
increased capillary permeability;
heart disease (chronic heart failure);
thrombosis and thrombophlebitis of limbs;
varicose veins of the legs.
Edema in itself is only a symptom of other diseases, so it is necessary to look for their cause and first of all to treat it.
The presence of edema is indicated by such signs astraces of gum clothing on the skin. In addition, if for 30 seconds you press your finger on the front surface of the shin in a place where the bone is as close as possible to the surface of the skin, even with small swelling there is a fossa that does not go away for quite some time.