Vegetables from edemas
Edema is a symptom that indicates a malfunctiondifferent systems of the body. Edema can be of various origins. The most common manifestation of edema is associated with impaired cardiac function. If the heart is not able to cope with the load necessary for a full supply of blood to organs and tissues - the blood flow becomes slower, and the frequency of cardiac output increases, but at the same time it weakens. In the vessels there is a delay in blood, and some of the fluid passes through the walls of the vessels, thereby forming edema. The swelling of the legs is due to the fact that under the action of gravity the liquid tends to fall.
The most common edema is cardiac and / orrenal origin. For example, with hypertension, together with lack of breathing and dizziness, swelling of the legs can be observed. The result of this disease can also be a blockage of the arteries on the legs, heart and kidney failure, aortic aneurysm, blindness, heart attack, stroke.
Edema caused by kidney disease, throughout thesubcutaneous tissue located evenly. And cardiac edema in bedridden patients is most often localized on the back and back. The causes of edema can be deep vein thrombosis of the lower leg, varicose veins, heart disease, liver and kidneys, diseases of the musculoskeletal system. In pregnant women, especially in the last trimester of pregnancy, edema is one of the signs of late toxicosis.
Localized edema is most often wornallergic. As a rule, they are accompanied by itching and redness of the skin. Allergic edema can be localized on the eyelids, dropping down to the lips, and gradually hitting the back of the palms. This swelling is called Quincke's edema. It arises because of an allergic reaction to certain types of drugs or vaccines, an insect bite, cosmetics or a food product.
To any type of edema it is necessary to treatdue attention, because most often they signal the onset of a serious disease, and can help in the early identification of the root cause. For example, edema associated with a disease such as varicose veins, most often accompanied by pain, cramps in the calf muscles, a sense of heaviness of the legs. With the stabilization of the patient's body, edema and discomfort from edema are usually reduced.
In some cases, the main treatment for edemais the use of diuretics, but the selection of the medicine itself, as well as its doses, must be determined by a qualified doctor. It should be borne in mind that with the systematic use of diuretics, a microelement necessary for the stable operation of the heart is washed out of the body, such as potassium. Therefore, when taking diuretics, ask the doctor about the preventive measures that prevent such an undesirable process.
The most effective help from edema will betreatment with folk remedies. So, for example, a fruit and vegetable diet best helps to remove excess fluid from the body, while not having a negative effect on the work of other organs, and even vice versa - strengthening the body as a whole. Treatment of folk remedies for edema has no side effects and contraindications. Nevertheless, treatment with folk remedies does not negate the need to visit a doctor.
From edema treatment of folk remedies is carried out by eating such vegetables as raw cabbage, cucumbers, onions, garlic, parsnips, parsley and lemon with skin.
1. From edemas of cardiac origin, it is necessary to use and brew leaves and buds of birch, grass of the bedstraw, fruits of parsley as a drink. To improve the heart, as well as treatment of edema, it is recommended to take a tincture of calendula in the amount of 30 drops, 3 times a day, 30 minutes before meals. The course of treatment is a month.
2. Strong swelling of the feet helps remove the syrup from the berries of red mountain ash. From crushed berries squeeze 1L. juice, add to it 500 gr. sugar, and simmered syrup, which is then added to the tea two tablespoons.
3. Available and most effective folk remedies for edema of various origins are decoctions of equal parts of the following herbs: juniper fruit, bearberry leaves, birch buds and cowberry leaves. To prepare the decoction of 1 st.lozhku above collection should be filled with boiling water, and for 10-15 minutes to simmer at low heat. Next, cool the broth, filter, and use 3-4 dessert spoons 5 times during the day.
4. Dandelion is an excellent diuretic, and helps not only from edema. With the help of a decoction of dandelion, you can eliminate puffiness and replenish the reserves of potassium. Tea from the leaves of dandelion take 3-day for 200ml.
Treatment for edema during pregnancy is carried out by the following folk remedies:
1. Flax seed. To prepare the broth take 3-4 tsp. Seeds, pour 1 liter of water and boil on low heat for 10-15 minutes. After the pan, tightly close the lid and put in a warm place for 2 hours. Take in a warm form for 100ml of broth every 3 hours, after adding a little lemon juice.
2. The leaves of the Siberian elder are also excellent. A tablespoon of leaves are brewed in a glass of boiling water, and boiled for 5-7 minutes. Cool and filter. Take 1 tbsp each. 4 times a day.
3. Decoction from the roots of dog rose. Take 2 tablespoons. crushed roots, pour 200ml of boiling water, and boil for 15 minutes over a small fire. Within 2 hours, insist, drain. Take 2 dessert spoons 3 times a day.
4. To prepare the broth from the hips, take 1 teaspoon of seeds, pour 200ml of boiling water, and also boil for 10-15 minutes on low heat. Insist 1,5-2 hours. Filter. Take 60 ml at least 2 times a day.
5. One tablespoon of a mixture of flowers from a cornflower, a bearberry leaf and licorice root is brewed in a glass of boiling water, allowed to stand for 30 minutes, filter. Take such a decoction on a tablespoon 20 minutes before meals, 3 times a day.