Wobenzym from swelling
Wobenzyme is a medical preparation of enzyme type. Its pharmacological action is carried out thanks to a complex of animals and plant enzymes present in its composition. This drug hasanalgesic, immunostimulating, anti-edematous and anti-inflammatory, Wobenzym is prescribed for many different diseases: from oncology to chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. Regular use of this medication acceleratesthe destruction of toxic products and necrotic tissues, improves the permeability of the vascular walls, and also promotes resorption of hematomas and edema. Moreover, it improves the viscosity of the blood, the process of supplying tissues with oxygen and nutrients. Wobenzym reduces negative effects after prolonged use of hormones, increases the effectiveness of antibiotic use, regulates the mechanism of interferon production, thereby providing antiviral and antimicrobial action.
Tablets Wobenzym from what they?
This drug is used for the complex treatment of a variety of diseases in such branches of medicine as:
- Gynecology. This medication is used to treat chronic and acute infections and inflammatory diseases of the genitals.
- Gastroenterology. This drug is effective for diseases of the gastrointestinal tract of a chronic type.
- Dermatology. Wobenzym is prescribed for various skin diseases: acne, atopic dermatitis, etc.
- Neurology. This medicine helps with multiple sclerosis, chronic disorders of the cerebral circulation.
- Cardiology. This drug treats stress angina, various stages of myocardial infarction, etc.
- Nephrology. This medication is used to treat pyelonephritis, glomerulonephritis in combination with antibiotics.
- Oncology. This drug is used to improve the tolerability of chemo- and radiotherapy in the treatment of oncological neoplasms. It also helps reduce the risk of developing concomitant diseases of an infectious type.
- Ophthalmology. This medication helps with uveitis, iridocyclitis, hemophthalmia, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, etc.
- Otorhinolaryngology. Doctors recommend Wobenzym for sinusitis, sinusitis, otitis, laryngitis in combination with antibiotics.
- Pulmonology. This drug is used to treat bronchitis, tracheobronchitis, pneumonia, tuberculosis.
- Rheumatology. This medication helps with rheumatoid and reactive arthritis, osteoarthrosis.
- Stomatology. This medicine eliminates infectious inflammatory diseases of the oral cavity.
Dosage and Administration
Tablets Wobenzym should be consumed inside,with enough liquid. When treating this drug, the initial dosage of the drug is 5 - 10 tablets. Take them should be 3 times a day for 20 - 30 minutes before meals. More detailed scheme of treatment and its duration is determined strictly individually depending on the type of the patient's illness, his general state of health and other factors. Therefore, it is important to remember that taking Wobenzim yourself, without prior medical advice and examination is impossible.
This medication is often prescribed to drink 5tablets 3 times a day for prolonged treatment with antibiotics. In this case, the tablets are used to prevent the consequences of such therapy, as well as to improve the effectiveness of the main treatment. During chemo-and radiotherapy Wobenzym should be used on 3-5 tablets 3 times a day. The use of Vobenzima is indicated before the end of radiation or chemotherapy.
At Wobenzym, as well as at all medical productsthere are contraindications to use - a list of conditions in which it is best to refuse such treatment. Do not take this medication if you:
- the diseases connected with the increased probability of bleeding were revealed;
- individual intolerance of individual components of the drug;
- age has not exceeded the mark of five years.
Wobenzym - a complex of enzymes derived from natural raw materials. It positively affects the human immune system, healing wounds, blocking inflammatory processes. Moreover, it promotes stagnationfluid from the tissues, has an anesthetic and antiplatelet effect, the drug Wobenzym from which is prescribed for a variety of different diseases and conditions.