Treatment of edema with water
Treatment of edema at home: folk recipes.
Edemas signal the presence of serious problems in the body and are a common symptom of many diseases.
Their removal is effectively facilitated by recipestraditional medicine, but it is desirable to use them after passing clinical and laboratory research methods, allowing to diagnose their appearance and cause.
Edema is the process of accumulation of excess fluid in tissues, subcutaneous fatty tissue or internal organs. Their occurrence indicates the presence of the following diseases:
- Varicose veins, thrombosis of veins, thrombophlebitis;
- Disease of the kidneys, bladder, heart, liver, thyroid gland;
- Dermatitis, urticaria,
- Arthritis, gout;
- Barley, conjunctivitis.
In addition, puffiness can occur due to fractures or bruises, during pregnancy or as a result of exposure to a certain allergen.
The following types of edema are distinguished: hydromic(renal), mechanical, allergic, cachectic (cardiac), stagnant, neuropathic, inflammatory, lymphatic and dystrophic. Puffiness can be localized in the following areas of the body - legs (feet, ankles), hands, face, eyelids, abdominal cavity, joints, etc.
The popular treatment of edema is aimed at excretionstagnant excess fluid from the body and improve blood circulation. Most often for these purposes, the folk remedies used to treat edema are used:
- Medicinal herbs - flax seed, plantain, bearberry, horsetail, thyme, sporis, burdock, adonis, hernia, birch leaves and other diuretic plants;
- Berries - a dogrose, a viburnum, a fig;
- Seeds of dill, parsley, carrot tops;
- Pumpkin, watermelon peel, potato, honey.
Home treatment of edemas involves the use of these drugs as internally in the form of tea, decoction or infusion, and externally in the form of compresses, home-made lotions or ointments for rubbing.
Treatment of edema in the elderly
Elderly people are more likely to be swollen. The main cause of their appearance in the elderly are slow metabolism, heart disease, thrombosis of veins and other diseases.
Treatment of edema at home for the elderly should include the following activities:
- Passage of the therapeutic course appointed by the doctor;
- The use of folk recipes, removing puffiness;
- Reduce to a minimum the use of salt, pickles, marinades and smoked products;
- Do not gain excess weight.
Treatment of edema in pregnant women
The risk of edema of limbs increases in the second half of pregnancy, when the growing fetus begins to exert the greatest pressure on the internal organs, making it difficult at the same time venous outflow.
The growing pressure on the vessels of the kidneys provokes a slow elimination of the fluid. However, swelling can accompany malfunctioning of the kidneys, heart or liver.
Along with drug therapy, it is possible to treat edema with home remedies with the help of light diuretic broths with cowberry leaves or Kalina fruits and special dietotherapy.
Treatment of edema at home: folk recipes.
- Leaves of Kalanchoe fill 500 ml glass jar, pour them with vodka, insist in a dark place for 14 days, then rub them swelling places;
- Roots, stems, parsley leaves finely chopped,place them in a thermos and pour 500 ml of boiling water for 10 hours. Then infuse the strain, add the juice of half a lemon, divide it into six equal parts and take for two days three times daily.
- 30 drops of calendula tincture diluted with water and taken thrice a day for about a month, before eating;
- Prepare a collection of St. John's wort, plantain, bearberry, nettle and hips. Art. l. mixture pour 400 ml of water, boil for 5 minutes and insist an hour. Take a decoction in four divided doses.
- For a recipe for infusion it is necessary to collect young spring birch leaves;
- In boiled warm water with a volume of 400 ml, place 100 gr. finely ruled leaves;
- After 5 hours, strain the infusion and leave until a precipitate appears;
- After settling, the birch liquid must be disconnected from the sediment;
- Take three times a day before meals on half a glass.
- Mix three kinds of natural fresh juices - carrot, lemon, cucumber.
- Then 200 ml of the resulting liquid is diluted with boiled warm water to 250 ml and consumed throughout the day.
- A glass of chopped birch spring leaves pour a liter of boiling water, then add a spoonful of salt. After eight hours, the resulting gruel is applied to gauze and applied to the inflamed area;
- Mix the grated raw potatoes with a few drops of thuja oil, put the mixture on gauze and apply a compress for an hour on the inflamed foci.
- From the crushed fresh berries of mountain ash to squeeze out a liter of juice, add to it 400 gr. sugar and boil for a few minutes on low heat.
- The resulting syrup should be added to three tablespoons. in the tea.
- Mix a part of turpentine with two parts of warm castor oil, then rub their legs and wrap them;
- Fresh pumpkin juice take half a glass twice each day.
- In boiling water, add pine, fir or cedar oil for fifteen-minute inhalations;
- Mix the onion juice with vegetable oil 1: 1 and drip into the nose.
Treatment of edema under the eyes
- Mint grind, soften with boiling water, then put it in gauze and apply to the eye area for 10 minutes;
- Cucumber put in a bandage and apply for 10 minutes to the eyes.
- Art. corn stigmas pour for three hours with a glass of boiling water, then strain and take half the glass before meals twice daily;
- Dill with parsley finely chop, mix with natural sour cream and apply to face for 15 minutes.
- Three tablespoons. add rose petals for 30 minutes 200 ml of boiling water and use as regular five-minute compresses for eyelids.
- The same broth is advisable to apply every morning for a swollen face, before freezing it in containers.
Treatment of edema after tooth treatment
- Combine a portion of the aloe juice with two parts of warm water, then rinse the oral cavity with the resulting solution.
- With this kind of puffiness, it is recommended to rinse the oral cavity with decoctions of birch, chamomile, juniper, horsetail, licorice or cowberry leaves.
Treatment of edema with bruises
- The fresh juicy leaf of plantain should be crushed, placed in gauze and applied to the edema after a bruise;
- Prepare a strong decoction of St. John's wort with yarrow, sue, moisten a clean cloth in cold broth and attach to the site of the bruise.
Edema occurs not only because of certaindiseases, but also as a result of malnutrition. Therefore, to avoid undesirable swelling, make up your daily diet with the following foods - vegetables (raw, boiled), fruits, honey, dairy products, lean meat and cereals.
However, in addition to nutrition, the following general preventive measures exist:
- Regularly use diuretic herbal or berry decoctions;
- Every evening, give time for a five-minute foot massage or preparation of relaxing baths with long sitting or standing work;
- Reduce the intake of salt;
- Take regular vitamins, such as C, E and B;
- In the presence of varicose veins, use special ointments;
- Avoid unnecessary stress or stress (affects the heart), hypothermia (affects the kidneys) and minimize alcohol consumption (affects the liver).