Cheshutsya and swelling upper eyelids
2 months ago there was an easy itch of the upper eyelids,one eyelid (see photo) itch more. Immediately began to use demazol, there was no result, the eyelids swelled more. After 1.5 months of demazol treatment, the analysis for Demodex is positive (from one eye: 2-3 individuals).
It was used: demazol, blefarogel-2, alcohol tincture of calendula.
Additionally different ophthalmologists droplets discharged with antibiotics ( "infection"), rewetting drops ( "from conjunctivitis"). Drops were not used.
Eyes and eyelashes are completely clean, incl. in the morning, no discharge, scaling. Check under the slit lamp is confirmed. Only a few times a day the upper eyelids itch. If they are scratched, the skin of the eyelids gets wet a little, but then it becomes dry. After the eyelid is moistened, the itching disappears for a while, but the swelling remains.
Last year was all one in one, the duration of the illness was about six months, the analysis is positive, but helped (?) Demazol, after it all quickly passed.
Than still to be treated?
How to reduce itching and inflammation?
If further treated with demazol (second course, another 1-2 months), the eyes will not suffer?
What study or analysis of the eyes / eyelids do to determine the exact trial and prescribe a local treatment?
Nya. Do not take the time of doctors by correspondence, number your questions, like so:
1. Than still to be treated?
2. How to reduce itching and inflammation?
3. If further treated with demazol (second course, another 1-2 months), the eyes will not suffer?
4. What kind of research or analysis of the eye / eyelids / eyelashes do to determine the exact trial and prescribe a local treatment?
1. Depends on the diagnosis.
2. Antigtamine - symptomatically, but to be reliably - see item 1
3. I see no reason in repeated courses, 2-3 individuals of demodex on one eye do not exceed the norm. Yes, and demodex as a rule affects the edge of the century, and not the skin of the eyelids.
4. Consultation of a dermatologist for eyelid dermatitis.
5. Does the facial skin still suffer?
6. What other health problems are there (allergies, atopic dermatitis, bronchial asthma or something else)?
4) The dermatologist sent to the oculist. Atop. dermatitis and other did not see (see 5,6). Oculists do not know what to specifically treat.
6) there are no health problems, there is no allergy and was not, for a long time there was an atopy. dermatitis ("neurodermatitis / eczema") on the back of the hands and neck, in childhood.
It swells symmetrically from above and below the fold of the upper eyelid, and slightly shifts to the edge of the skin from the outside of the eyes, where the skin is dry, slightly reddened.
just moisturizing drops are needed. And optical correction, if the vision is not 1.0 (100%).
For what, if they moisturize the cornea and not the eyelids? Eyes are not dry, "blink" and moisturize by themselves.
Lids wash with ordinary soap, or what?