How to relieve swelling of your feet
Swelling of the lower extremities may appear asthe consequence of severe fatigue of the legs, with prolonged operation in the standing position. If the legs swell in the ankle region - most likely it is a signal about excess weight, and in the region of the legs - about violations of the functional activity of the urinary system.
In the event that swelling is apersistent and persistent phenomenon, it is necessary to make sure that the health of the heart, kidneys, blood vessels and liver is normal. This can be done during a preventive examination by a therapist. To get rid of edema of the legs can be through various means of traditional medicine. They are affordable and very effective. In addition, their indisputable advantage is the possibility of using at home.
In order to prevent a functionalpuffiness, work on changing your lifestyle - spend less time on your legs, give up high heels, and also stockings with tight bands. Arrange yourself a regular rest - lie down, and put a small pillow under the lower leg.
If swelling occurs without any apparent cause,carefully review your diet, it may well be that the fluid in the body is delayed due to excessive consumption of salty, sharp or sweet foods.
Before you start treating edemas folkmeans should clean the intestines, as its clogging with mucus and feces can also cause increased swelling. To do this, take 400gr of white radish, carefully wash it using a soft brush, cut into small pieces and fill with a liter of clean cold water.
Add one teaspoon of salt and bring toboiling. Cook this remedy for ten minutes, and then set aside for cooling. Such a broth should be taken as a regular drink throughout the day.
So, how to take home swelling from your feet and quickly?
- Preheat ten liters of water and dissolve inher glass of salt, one tablespoon of baking soda and one teaspoon of iodine tincture. In this solution you need to lower your legs for half an hour. Repeat every day for one and a half weeks to strengthen yourself.
- Finely chop the washed roots of parsley and pourboiling water at the rate of one tablespoon of raw materials per half liter of water. Insist in the thermos for eight hours. Take in the course of the day, one tablespoon.
- Mix the same number of flowers and fruitshawthorn. Take two tablespoons of the mixture and pour half a liter of boiling water. Insist for half an hour, then strain and take a glass a day, distributing it for three meals.
- Take a few potatoes and grind them ongrater. The resulting gruel is spread over the ankles, cover with food film and on top of the cotton bandage. This compress should be kept for two hours, after which it can be changed to a new one.
- Take a pair of linen bags or pillow cases andfill them with fresh birch leaves. Arrange the legs in them so that the leaves reach the knees, and on the legs the layer of plant material reaches two centimeters. So it is necessary to sit for at least three hours, legs at this time intensely sweat. After this time, the leaves can be changed fresh.
- Take the leaves of a living tree and bold them down tothe state of the gruel. She filled the glass jar to half and pour 40% vodka to the top. This tool should be insisted for two weeks, then used for daily rubbing of swollen surfaces. After the procedure, the legs should dry out in the air.
- Take equal parts of bearberry leaves andcranberries. Pour a couple of tablespoons of the mixture into a glass of boiling water and place for half an hour on a water bath, covering it with a lid. Then cool the device and strain it. With cold boiled water, bring the infusion to the original volume. He needs a drink in three days.
- Prepare a collection of three parts of lime flowers,two parts of elderberry flowers, peppermint and root of ayr and one tablespoon of nettle. Pour a couple of tablespoons of this mixture in half a liter of boiling water and press under the lid for an hour. Strain and take a glass a day in two divided doses.
- Take parsley along with the root, carefullyrinse and scroll on the meat grinder. One glass of such gruel should be poured half a liter of boiling water and insisted for nine hours in a warm place. The resulting infusion strain and mix with the freshly squeezed juice of one lemon. Take a third of a glass a day.
- Half a glass of sea salt or table saltdissolve in a pair of liters of cold water and dip into this solution a thick tissue or towel. After that, arrange it as a compress on the waist area. Repeat every day for a week and a half. It is best to do this before bedtime.
- Take a handful of fresh field clover and,rinse, cut into smaller pieces. Pour it with a liter of water, put the container on the fire and bring to a boil. Cook for three minutes, then cover tightly with a lid and leave to pour for an hour. Strain the broth on a glass a day, distributing it to three meals.
All of the above tools will help you speed upthe process of removing fluid from the body and thereby get rid of swelling. But remember that it is necessary to find out the cause of increased edema and eliminate it.