Edema for allergy treatment
Treatment of edema of the face with allergies
Allergic reaction on the face causes a lot of unpleasant sensations in a person, and in the aesthetic sense it is not comfortable.
The cause of edema can only be determined with the help of a thorough examination and after that the doctor prescribes treatment of the edema of the face with allergies.
- antihistamines. With a very rapid development of edema on the face of the doctor appoints such drugs in pricks. These can be Suprastin, Dimedrol and Tavegil;
- hormonal preparations. These are Prednisolone, Hydrocortisone and Dexamethasone;
- adrenaline solution. It well removes the swelling from the face in allergic reactions;
- antiallergic tablets. They are prescribed with less pronounced signs of allergy. These tablets include Erius, Claritin and Loratadine.
Treatment of allergies is a long process andone of the methods of treatment may be hyposensitization, which includes a set of activities that aim at reducing the body's response to foreign proteins.
A small dose of an allergen is injected into the human body, and subsequently the reaction to it decreases, and the swelling from the face falls off.
Do not forget about the people's recipes, which are very effective. We offer some of them:
- treatment with fermented milk products. Take a sterile napkin and soak it in sour milk, kefir or sour cream. Clean the skin on your face with a napkin, then rinse your face with boiled water without using soap;
- boric acid. Dilute a teaspoon of powder in a glass of water and apply a lotion with a weak solution of boric acid to the edema of the face. Of course, the allergy does not immediately pass, but swelling will be much less;
- washing with medicinal herbs. A good effect is given by washing the broths of chamomile, sage or string. You can wash yourself with ordinary chilled tea, which has an excellent soothing effect on the skin.