Swelling of the feet
- Localization of edema. Ankle area.
- Conditions for the onset of edema. Maximum swelling on the eve of menstruation; in the second half of the menstrual cycle.
- The rate of edema. Swelling occurs quickly.
- Skin over swelling. Not changed.
- Density of edema. Swelling is mild.
- Symmetry of edema. Symmetrical edema.
- Concomitant states. Headaches, weakness, sleep disturbances, irritability, increased appetite.
- Volume of edema. Local edema.
"Edema before menstruation (premenstrual edema)" - an article from the section Symptomatic Symptoms of Diseases
Today 13.04.2016 for calls
meets the doctor
When copying site materials, a link to www.rostmaster.ru obligatory