What causes swelling on the lips
Bartholin glands are responsible for secretion,necessary for lubrication of the vagina. But under the influence of various factors, clogging of the glands can occur, which in turn contributes to the appearance of a lump on the labia. Let's consider the factors that can affect the appearance of cones on small and large labia.
A cone on the labia majora may appear as a result of:
- Non-observance of the rules of personal hygiene.
- Infectious diseases.
- Inflammatory processes that began in the urine-reproductive system.
- Inflammatory process, which began as a result of inflammation of the hair follicle after epilation or shaving.
- Overheating or hypothermia of the body.
- Bacteria, such as staphylococci, streptococci. causing bartholinitis. Bartholinitis is very dangerous in pregnancy, as it can provoke a miscarriage.
The cone on the labia is similar to a dense ball andgives a woman a feeling of discomfort. In most cases, the bump on the large labia helps to increase pain during sexual intercourse. It is not uncommon for a situation where the general condition of a woman worsens and the body temperature rises.
A cone on the labia minor may appear as a result of:
- Violations of the rules of personal hygiene (infrequent change of sanitary napkins, neglecting frequent washing, uncomfortable underwear made of synthetics).
- Dysbacteriosis and inflammatory processes.
- Bartholinitis, caused by infections, the causative agents of which are Trichomonas, Staphylococcus, E. coli.
- In addition, the lump on the labia majora can be nothing more than a growth. It can be a tumor both benign and malignant.
In most cases, cones on the labia are surgically removed.
The cone inside the labia can be nothing more than an eel, which arose as a result of a blockage of the gland gland. Such a bump does not cause inconvenience to a woman and, as a rule, passes by herself.