Complex Physical Decontamination Therapy
Complex physical (decongestant) therapy (CFT) - a complex of measures aimed at combating edema of the upper and lower extremities.
In what cases is antidiarrheal therapy necessary:
1. Primary (including congenital) lymphedema (lymphostasis);
2. Secondary (acquired) lymphedema, developed after the treatment of cancer, operations in the area of lymph nodes, trauma to the limbs;
3. Chronic venous insufficiency;
4. Post-thrombotic disease;
5. Treatment of trophic ulcers on the background of venous insufficiency in combination with local treatment of ulcerative defect.
The CFT session may include several stages:
1. Manual lymphatic drainage massage;
2. Hardware lymphatic drainage (pneumocompression);
3. Kinesiotherapy of the affected limb;
4. Bandage of the limb with elastic bandages of short extensibility;
5. Exercise of exercise therapy with a bandage applied.
The result of therapy is the complete regression (elimination) of edemalimb or its significant decrease. At the end of the course of treatment, the patient is selected for compression knitwear for individual measurements of 2 or 3 compression classes, which should be worn daily on a permanent basis.
As a rule, the therapy is conducted in courses lasting at least 5 sessions. The duration of treatment is determined by the phlebologist during the initial consultation.
The cost of a course of complex physical therapy in REACLINIC depending on the severity of the edema andduration of treatment ranges from 15,000 to 35,100 rubles. The cost of treatment includes the expendable material needed to bandage the limb during treatment.
In the case of severe lymphedema, the course of complex physical therapy must be repeated every 6-12 months, depending on the dynamics of the edema.