Swelling of the abdomen after training
Rehabilitation period after the birth of a childfor all women passes in different ways. Many people after the birth have a stomach ache, and this frightens young mothers. In fact, if these feelings are short-lived and quite tolerable, they are considered the norm.
Muscles and internal organs have undergonea colossal load, and the body is in a state of stress for a while. This determines the pain in this period. However, if they do not go too long and give unbearable discomfort to a woman, you can not put up with it. Therefore, it is so important to understand the causes of these painful and unpleasant sensations in the lower abdomen.
If the abdomen hurts after delivery, this phenomenonmay be due to both physiological and pathological causes. If it is timely to determine why this is happening and what these pains are dictated, they can either be avoided altogether or minimized. Among the most common reasons, doctors call the following factors.
- Drawing, cramping pain in the lower abdomen afterrodovobuslovany active generation of the body oxytocin. It is a hormone that provokes active contraction of the uterus. Her muscles in this period are in a tonus, as this organ returns to its former forms and sizes (for more details about the restoration of the uterus here). This is the main cause of pain in the lower abdomen after the birth of the baby.
- The second factor, which explains why afterof sorts the stomach or belly hurts, is a thoracal feeding. During lactation, the nipples of a woman's breast are irritated, and this provokes an even greater production of oxytocin. Accordingly, the uterus begins to contract even more strongly and more actively, causing painful sensations.
- Severe pain in the abdomen after childbirth, notterminating after a month, is already a serious pathology, the causes of which can be dangerous for the health and life of the young mother. And one of them is the remains of the placenta in the uterus. It simply could not be completely removed from there after the birth of the child. In this case, its particles are adhered to the wall of the uterus. This provokes the formation of blood clots and the process of decay.
- The next reason is endometritis (inflammatoryprocess of the uterine mucosa). It is most often diagnosed in women who give birth not in a natural way, but with the help of caesarean section. During this operation, infections and microbes often enter the uterus. As a result, after the delivery, the abdomen is very sore, the temperature rises, bloody discharge with purulent clots.
- Salpingo-oophoritis (postpartum inflammationappendages) is another cause of discomfort after the birth of the baby. At its or his presence there are initially weak, but pulling pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly which in due course do not pass or take place.
- If the pain is unbearable and accompanied by high fever, the cause can be covered in peritonitis, a dangerous infectious disease that will require immediate treatment.
- If the lower abdomen hurts and lumbar recoil inspine, speech can go about a postnatal trauma, namely - about displacement of vertebra or vertebrae. As a rule, such feelings can bother even six months after childbirth, and usually they manifest themselves in physical exercises or walking, when the spine is under heavy load.
- Sometimes a woman may find that she hasmonth after childbirth hurts the lower abdomen: the cause may be an improper operation of the gastrointestinal tract. Most often this happens because of a lack of dairy products and fiber in her diet. This leads to processes of fermentation and gas formation, which just create unpleasant pain in the abdomen.
- If the pain in the lower abdomen after delivery is differentburning and sorrow, this is due to the process of urination, which within 3-4 days after the birth of the child comes back to normal. Over time, these unpleasant feelings go away.
- In some cases, the stomach may be aching due to a strongdivergence of the hip joint during labor. The process of its recovery can be quite long - up to 5 months, depending on the individual characteristics of the woman's body.
That's why after the birth the stomach hurts like withmonthly: everything is explained by the usual or pathological physiological processes occurring in the body of a woman. If they are short and pass quickly, there is no need to worry and panic. If the week has passed after childbirth, and painful sensations do not leave, it is necessary to consult a doctor. Probably, it is necessary to pass or take place course of treatment in order to avoid complications.
If the pain in the lower abdomen after delivery is due topathological causes and are not the norm, the doctor will prescribe the treatment. It will depend on what kind of failures in the body of a woman occurred after the birth of the baby.
- If after the birth the abdomen is very sick,that the placenta is left in the uterus, this problem is solved with the help of surgical treatment. Blood clots and parietal particles are scraped to avoid postpartum infection. After this, antibacterial therapy is prescribed.
- If severe pain in the lower abdomen is causedbeginning and developing endometritis, complex conservative treatment will be required. It includes antibacterial, infusion, detoxification, sedative, desensitizing and restorative therapy, use of funds for uterine contraction. To limit inflammation, a treatment-and-protective regimen is prescribed for the normalization of the central nervous system. It will also require a full meal, which will be a lot of protein and vitamins.
- If the time has passed already a lot, and the pain at the bottomthe abdomen, which gives back to the spine, makes itself felt (it may be 3, 4 months later), it is necessary to consult a specialist to check if the vertebrae were shifted during labor. In this case, manual therapy is required.
- If peritonitis has been diagnosed, immediate surgical intervention is required.
- In case of problems with the work of the gastrointestinal tracttract doctors usually advise a special diet. Since the pain in the lower abdomen, caused by this cause, can manifest itself after 1 and even 2 months after childbirth, a woman from the very beginning needs to include in her diet more dairy products and those that are rich in fiber.
So treatment of such painful sensationsafter childbirth is determined by the causes that caused them. But what if the unpleasant, cramping pains in the abdomen after childbirth are the norm (caused by a natural contraction of the uterus), but interfere in the first days after the long-awaited birth of the baby to rejoice at its appearance? A few useful recommendations will help you cope with them.
To smooth the pain in the lower abdomen after childbirth, try to follow simple recommendations:
- try to determine their cause, and for thisyou need to know how much the abdomen hurts after the birth: no more than 5-7 days if this is a natural contraction of the uterus, while the nature of the pain should be pulling, cramping, but tolerable;
- if this lasts too long (1, 2, 3 months or even longer), this is not the norm, and you need to seek diagnostic and medical treatment as quickly as possible;
- The sutures are daily treated with greens for their rapid healing;
- so that the uterus soon acquired its former forms, it is necessary to perform special exercises;
- on the 5th day after discharge from the maternity hospital, it is necessary to visit a women's consultation.
If you know why the lower abdomen hurts after childbirth andhow long it can continue within the norm, this issue will not cause the young mommy to worry and allow her to enjoy communication with the baby. Timely measures taken will reduce pain and warn of the risk of unwanted complications and consequences that are harmful to the health and life of women.