How long does the edema go after rhinoplasty?
Rhinoplasty, like any other plastic surgery is accompanied by the presence of edema and sinia, but fortunately they pass, and the beautiful nose you have now forever.
Let's analyze in detail what awaits your nose after rhinoplasty.
- Gypsum after rhinoplasty.
After rhinoplasty you will be given a plaster that youwill be worn for 7 days. We warn that on the third day there will be the most powerful swelling, but should not be frightened. This is the normal course of the postoperative period.
- After gypsum, somewhere on the 10th day you can already go out on people and feel more comfortable. However, for about 3 months, edema after rhinoplasty will hold.
- Bruising after rhinoplasty is common. By the end of the second week usually become not so obvious.
- The first month after rhinoplasty can already breathe freely. Lubricate with olive oil neatly with a cotton swab nostril to heal wounds as soon as possible.
- blow your nose (about a month);
- to engage in nat. exercises (1 month);
- wear glasses (3 months!);
- go to the sauna (about 3 months);
- go to the solarium (about 3 months).
We recommend sleeping on your back in the first month, avoiding hypothermia and splashing the nose with Aqua Maris.
After six months, swelling is barely visible.
After rhinoplasty, the tip of the nose will last the longest after the operation. A small bruise in this place will take place in 6 months.
Final recovery after rhinoplasty you will observe months after 7 after surgery. All the bruises and swelling will go away, and you will see the nose that you so dreamed of.
Rehabilitation after rhinoplasty scares everyone, butmost of our patients believe that it's worth it. One of our patients said: "I'd rather suffer a couple of months than I'll walk until the end of my life with a big, hunchbacked nose. The consequences of rhinoplasty are not terrible, if you know that you will soon have a beautiful nose. "