Periventicular edema

Chronic diseases: not specified

The boy was born 16 02 14 The initial diagnosis ofFebruary 24, 2014: Subarachnoid seals along the Sylvian furrows, focal periventicular edema in the occipital region, Dilation of the ventricular system: posterior horn 16.5-18 mm. Uzi for March 28, 2014: conclusion: moderately pronounced structural changes in the form of lenticulo-stiatic vasculopathy on the right with normal nerve resorption, without expansion of subarachnoid spaces. The figure of the legs of the brain is not changed. Initial dilatation of the ventricles of the brain. Pulsation of the spinal cord is normal. Interhemispheric cleft 31 mm. The rear horn is 13-14 mm. Uzi from May 19, 2014: Expansion of the subarachnoid space 5 mm. Symptoms of initial dilatation of the lateral ventricles. Light asymmetry of the lateral ventricles due to the left lateral ventricle. The widening of the interhemispheric fissure in the frontal sections is 4.3 mm. The rear horn is 21-19 mm.

Tags: focal edema in the occipital region, focal periventricular edema in the occipital region

Related and recommended questions

Intracranial pressure. To us now 1 month in 5 days did or made a neurosonography.

Diagnosis MRI Tell me please, a child of 5 years, delayed the development of speech, did.

Cyst of the brain My first pregnancy, I'm concerned about the result.

Dilatation of the lateral ventricles. In a month, neurosonography was done: the ventricular system.

A brain contusion A young man (31 years old) fell on his back from a truck, unloading.

Is it possible to cure and how dangerous? Decode please the data received on ultrasound. To kid.

Decipher the MRI The child is 1 year old, at the moment do not crawl, do not sit, do not stand. Diagnosis.

Decoding brain uzi Please help decipher the results of the uzi protocol.

Hematoma of the occipital part I had a concussion 12 years ago, according to the results.

Uzi head Good afternoon! Today we went on ultrasound and began to worry about the result because.

Triventricular hydrociphialia with predominanceexpansion of the lateral ventricles 2 tbsp. My child is now 3.5 months old. Born with an intrauterine pathology: Triventricular hydrociphial with a predominance of lateral ventricular dilation of 2 tbsp. After the hospital, the Krasnoyarsk Regional Clinical Children's Hospital was lying in the KGBUU on a survey (I'm enclosing an extract). At present, we have a neurosurgeon (C 0 to +3 months) Receive diacarb by 1/4 + asparks (two days-morning and evening, rest day) From 0 to 1.5 months, the head circumference increased by 5.5 cm; 1.5 to 3 months by 3.5 cm Over the past 2 weeks, with an increase in diacarp to 1/3, the head has increased by 0.5 cm. Neurosurgeon recommends neurosurgical surgical treatment (bypass, endoscopic surgery) in connection with the progression of the disease (expansion of internal sizes of the ventricles) and does not recommend to pull more than a month especially if the head grows More than 2 cm At the moment the child develops according to his age Questions: 1. Is surgery necessary in our cases? 2. If necessary, does it make sense to delay surgical intervention? 3. If we still have time, then how much can we delay surgery and what should we pay special attention to in order not to delay the operation 4. In the case of surgical intervention, how much we have more chances for endoscopic surgery instead of shunting? 5. Could hydrophilia produce type 1 neurofibromatosis (stain on the foot 3.5 * 1.5 cm)? Thank you for your attention. Very much we wait for your answer

Expansion of the hemispheric gap My child is six months old. At 4 months we made uzi headache.