Herbs with cardiac edema
In the treatment of cardiovascular disease, medicinal herbs can provide invaluable help. Only pick them up should the doctor, because every plant affects this or that function of the heart.
Of course, there are popular and proventime funds that can be used for almost any heart disease. Such helper plants include, for example, hawthorn. But nevertheless, in order for herbal medicine to bring only benefit and was effective, it is better to choose the remedy that is right for you.
So, the first group of medicinal cardiac grasses - the so-called cardiac funds. These are plants that increase the power of the heart.
Such funds usually help if the patient has signs of heart failure: severe weakness, swelling, enlargement of the liver, bluish skin tone.
The best cardiotonic drugs are traditionally considered to contain cardiac glycosides. Contain them and some plants. They have long been introduced into the official medicine and are
in the composition of drugs - tablets, solutions forinjections. There are quite a few cardiothoric plants that have a very mild effect on the heart when applied. For example, gorichvet spring (adonis). The cardiotonic action of Adonis, which is inherent in all cardiac glycosides, is very modest, which allows weakened patients to use the gorichvet safely. The pronounced diuretic action of adonis helps to solve also the problem of fluid stagnation. A similar effect is enjoyed by the herb of the lily of the spring, the roots of the kupen, the grass of the astragalus of the woollyflower, the linen common.
Glycoside-containing plants are used in the composition of charges, which avoids adverse reactions. In rare cases, one plant therapy is used.
The second group of cardiac plants - remedies for cardiac rhythm. Arrhythmia often accompanies a variety of heart lesions. But there are different types of arrhythmia, often requiring radically opposite appointments.
When the arrhythmia appears on a background of increasedheart rate (80 beats per minute and more), you can use the flowers of hawthorn blood-red. Similarly, the flowers of chokeberry (mountain ash) are affected by the blackfruit. Motherwort motherwort operates more gently. Kupen, lily of the valley and gorichvet can also be used for arrhythmia with a high heart rate.
The third group of herbs prescribed for heart diseases is plants containing salicylates. For example, let's name just a few of them: raspberry leaves, labyrinth vyazolistny (tagolga), white-flowered peony, swamp saber, willow bark.
These herbs are prescribed in cases wherethere is ischemic heart disease, atherosclerosis of the vessels, when the patient has too thick blood. Plants containing salicylates "dilute" the blood and allow it to circulate more easily in cardiac vessels clogged with atherosclerotic plaques. Similar effect also has herbs containing coumarins.
The most affordable and effective representative of them can be considered a medicinal millet. Similar effects have Scutellaria baicalensis, European lycopus, sage multirooted.
Often with heart failure appearedema. Fight them with medicinal herbs that have a diuretic effect. The most famous and available are flax seeds and field horsetail. Let's talk about some heart plants more.
The results of the study, in whichabout a thousand men and women, confirmed the positive effect of hawthorn berries on the heart. People had shortness of breath, tiredness and oxygen insufficiency, normalized blood pressure, the body became more hardy. In addition, flavonoids, which are part of the hawthorn, relieved the oxidative stress and increased blood circulation in the vessels.
It is established that hawthorn, reducing excitabilitycentral nervous system, helps to contract the heart muscle. It improves coronary and cerebral circulation, removes tachycardia, eliminates the painful sensation in the heart, as well as dizziness. Especially good is the positive effect of hawthorn in elderly people.
• Pour 300 ml of boiling water 2 tbsp. l. hawthorn flowers, let it brew for 2 hours in a thermos bottle and take 100 ml 3 times a day before meals.
• For preparation of tincture on hawthorn fruitspour the crushed berries (1 part) with 70% alcohol (10 parts), let it brew 10 days in a dark place and take 20 drops 3 times a day.
• You can mix 7 tbsp. l. with the top of the berries hawthorn and dogrose, pour 2 liters of boiling water, wrap it well and put it on a warm place for a day (you can stand on a stand that does not allow heat). Then strain, wrung out the swollen berries, and put the infusion into the refrigerator. Drink 1 glass a day with food instead of tea for 2-3 weeks for any heart disease.
Lily of the Valley May
For the treatment of herbs, dried flowersand leaves of the lily of the valley. Flowers and grass are harvested at the beginning of flowering, since after their activity sharply decreases. Inflorescences of the lily of the valley can be harvested annually, but little by little, since the lily of the valley is listed in the Red Book. In order for the lily-of-the-valley lice raised by you to grow again, repeat preparations on the same site should be carried out no earlier than in 2 years. 1 Leaves, grass and flowers of the lily of the valley contain cardiac glycosides. The leaves also have saponins, flavonoids, organic acids (malic, citric, aspartic).
Lily of the valley preparations are fast, butshort-term action. They increase the strength of the heart, reduce venous pressure, have a calming effect on the central nervous system.
Grass, leaves and flowers, as well as lily of the valley preparationsMay is widely used for acute and chronic heart failure of I and II stages, cardiosclerosis, myocardial dystrophy, paroxysmal tachycardia, malformations and neuroses.
The entire plant of the lily of the valley is poisonous. With easy poisoning, the victim becomes very rare and intermittent, with long pauses. When severe poisoning, pain occurs in the pit of the stomach, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, coordination of movements is impaired, the slowed down pulse is replaced very often. The pressure rises, then drops sharply. Therefore, never exceed the stated dosage!
From glycosides of a lily of the valley in medical practiceConvolatoxinum substance (Convallatoxinum), which has a high biological activity, is used. This substance is contained in lily of the valley tincture, which you can prepare yourself.
Fresh lily of the valley flowers put in a half-literbottle, filling 3/4 of its volume, pour wine alcohol to the top, let it brew for 2 weeks, strain. Take 10-15 drops with water 2-3 times a day.
Lily of the valley is a popular remedy for treatmentangina pectoris and other heart disease. And during an attack of angina pectoris, you can use this remedy from the flowers of the lily of the valley: pre-fill the flowers with sugar and take one candied pea during an attack. Sometimes sugar leaves and mint flowers, which also soothes, helps the vessels to expand and relieves pain in the heart.
Many years, Adonis (Adonis vernalis) in the Russianfolk medicine is known as a medicinal plant since the XVI century. Often, the adonis of spring for bright yellow flowers are called gorizvetom. This herb is allowed to use in medical practice, cardiotonic drugs are produced from it. But all adonis is toxic and acts very strongly, therefore, taking medications from it, it is necessary to take breaks and strictly observe the dosage. It is usually recommended to drink drugs based on goritsvet short courses. Use the drug Adonis can only be prescribed by a doctor.
This plant also contains many cardiacglycosides, which soothingly act on the heart, strengthen the nervous system, raise vitality and increase diuresis (urination), preventing edema.
In scientific medicine, adonis is used to make preparations for heart diseases, which are recommended for heart disease, chronic heart failure.
Plants containing glycosides (goricvet,lily of the valley), dried at a temperature of 55-60 degrees Celsius. This rule can be observed, for example, thanks to the Russian stove. At this temperature, the activity of the enzymes accompanying and destroying the glycosides quickly ceases. They collect the grass of Adonis, or the spring of the spring, from the beginning of flowering and until the seeds are fully ripened. Blanks do only for 1 year.
• Prepare yourself an infusion that is recommendeddrink with various heart diseases. To do this, 1 tsp. without the top of the grass pour a glass of boiling water, let it brew under the lid in a dark place for 2 days and take 1 tbsp. l. 3 times a day. For children, depending on the age, the dose is 2-4 times less.
• Tincture adonis take 20 drops 3 times a day for 30 minutes before eating. The course of treatment is recommended by a phyto-therapeutist.
Tincture or water infusion of leaves and floweringthe upper leaves of the motherwort drink with cardiovascular neuroses, angina pectoris, cardiosclerosis, myocarditis, heart defects, hypertension. In patients with myocardiopathy with regular use of the motherwort, the dyspnea decreases and sometimes disappears completely. But the motherwort is contraindicated with low blood pressure and bradycardia (delayed rhythm of contractions of the heart).
Preparations of motherwort well affect carbohydrateand fat metabolism, reduce the level of glucose, lactic and pyruvic acids, cholesterol, total lipids in the blood, normalize protein metabolism. The soothing effect of the motherwort exceeds valerian. It can be used as an antispasmodic, anticonvulsant, to reduce the excitability of the central nervous system. In case of heart failure, the motherwort is used to slow the rhythm and increase the strength of the heartbeats.
If it is necessary to strengthen the heart muscle and improve its work, then use the motherwort, valerian and hawthorn. Use Leonurus can be either in the form of tea, or as a tincture.
• To make tea from motherwort, you needpour 2 tsp. dried herb a quarter of a liter of boiling water. Tea should be infused for 10 minutes, after which it should be filtered. Drink tea depending on the desired effect: if you need immediate action, one cup is drunk immediately, and if you are undergoing treatment, then within 2-4 weeks you drink a cup a day, but in 2-3 hours.
• If you want to use the motherwort as ahypnotics and sedatives, then prepare the herb collection. This tea includes 2 parts of the motherwort, 1 part of the leaves of lemon balm and the roots of valerian. For 2 tsp. A quarter of a liter of boiling water is needed. After the tea is infused for five minutes, it must be filtered. Take 1/2 cup for the night.
• Alcoholic tincture of motherwort (drugstore) drink 30 drops 3-4 times a day for heart defects and weakness of the heart muscle.
Labaznik vyazolistny, or the Tavolga
In folk medicine, grass is used mazebnik, inwhich contains ascorbic acid, glycosides, dyes, tannins. The grass is harvested during flowering, and rhizomes with roots in the autumn after vegetation (reproduction) or early spring (before the beginning of vegetation).
This unique herb is able to regulateBlood pressure, bring it to normal and keep it to the proper level. That is, the regular reception of the twill leads to the stabilization of blood pressure (low or high) without taking any tablets. It is indispensable for the mendicant for edema of cardiac origin, dyspnea. It removes inflammation, pain and spasms, soothes, has anti-rheumatic and restorative properties, and also accelerates the processes of restoring damaged tissues.
• For internal use, prepare the infusionherbs, brewing it in a thermos at the rate of 1 tsp. raw materials for 1 cup of boiling water. After filtering, drink infusion before meals in equal doses throughout the day (fractional reception). Then brew fresh infusion.
Labaznik is also used in medical nutrition. Its young shoots and leaves are used as a vitamin supplement for salads and soups. A flower is added to tea, which significantly improves its taste.
Biological activity of the sweet cloveris associated with coumarin, which is contained in the plant. Kumarin donnika medicinal raises systolic blood pressure, increases the number of leukocytes in the blood, improves cerebral and peripheral blood supply. Infusion of herbs is prescribed as a soothing, diuretic and antibacterial agent. The swallow is used for disorders of cerebral circulation, helps with hypertension, atherosclerosis and can be used for prevention. It significantly improves the blood supply of the myocardium, slows down the rhythm of heartbeats. Due to such properties, the clover is used for angina pectoris, coronary thrombosis, post-infarction period, tachycardia, thrombophlebitis.
Remember that in high doses or if toolong application of clover oppresses the central nervous system, adversely affects smooth muscle. With prolonged use and overdose causes dizziness, headaches, nausea, vomiting, drowsiness. You can not use it in pregnancy, internal bleeding, low blood coagulability.
• Pour 1 tablespoonful of enamelware into the pan. l. grass sweet clover, pour 200 ml of hot boiled water, close the lid and heat in boiling water (on a water bath) for 15 minutes. Cool at room temperature for 45 minutes, strain, wring out. The volume of the drug obtained, bring up to 200 ml, topping the boiled water. Keep in a cool place for no more than 2 days and take 1/3 cup 2-3 times a day.
• For the preparation of decoction from the herb of medicinal clover 1 tbsp. l. raw pour 200 ml of water, boil for 30 minutes, then strain. Take 1 tbsp. l. 3 times a day.
The best folk recipes for the cardiovascular system
• The best remedy for arrhythmia and extrasystole forthe right is considered hawthorn. The most powerful effect has a water extract. For its preparation 1 tbsp. l. crushed hawthorn fruit pour 1 cup boiling water, put on a weak fire and boil without boiling until half the volume, then allow to cool and drain. Take 1 incomplete tsp. (40 drops) 3 times daily before meals. To achieve a lasting result, you must take hawthorn 3 months.
• Mix the freshly squeezed fresh motherwort juice and vodka. Take 1 tsp. 3 times a day before meals with arrhythmias and heart neuroses.
• In coronary insufficiency, cardiacpains, heart defects, tachycardia 2 tbsp. l. Valerian roots pour a glass of hot water and hold in a boiling water bath for 15 minutes. Insist 40 minutes, strain. Such a concentrated decoction take 3 tbsp. l. 3-4 times a day after half an hour after a meal.
• Fill with 1 tsp. dry leaves (or powder from leaves) mint 300 ml boiling water, cover and let stand for 1 hour. Strain and take 1 glass 3 times a day on an empty stomach for heart defects, with a weak heart. Treatment takes months.
• Mix 3 parts of peppermint leaves,grass motherwort, 2 parts of the root of valerian officinalis and cones of hops. Grind plants, 1 tbsp. l. Collect 1 cup of boiling water, let it brew for 1 hour, strain. Drink 1 tbsp. l. 3-4 times a day for vices, pains in the region of the heart as soothing.
• Pour 1 cup boiling water 1 tbsp. l. herb hernia and let it infuse in a thermos for 2 hours. Take 1/3 cup of infusion 3 times a day for 30 minutes before meals for 1 month with edema in the post-infarction period.