Bath with swelling
Most gynecologists on the question "Is it possiblepregnancy to visit a bath? "will answer categorically. And if you remember the fact that in ancient Russia not only pregnant women were bathed in the bathhouse, but they gave birth, they would say to you: "Now women are not the same. Ecology adversely affects the health status. If earlier toxicosis. threats and other "pregnant" sores suffered a few, but today every second pregnant woman. "
And what about the bath? - you ask. After all, just about its medicinal properties, they say everything and everywhere. And, probably, you will be right. The positive effect of the bath on the body of a pregnant woman is proved by many future mothers and specialists.
- Bath procedures strengthen the immune system, are an excellent preventive against colds. influenza and ARVI.
- Under the influence of steam regress and even completely disappear skin diseases (dermatotoxicosis, urticaria).
- The bath positively affects the autonomic nervous system.
- It is in the bath effectively to get rid of toxins and toxins.
- The bath removes the increased tone of the uterus. reduces excessive muscle tension.
- It trains the respiratory and circulatory system.
- Improves blood flow to the placenta.
- Increasing the tone of the walls of blood vessels, the bath helps with varicose veins.
- At lovers of the steam room at birth, bleeding occurs much less frequently. Births flow easily and quickly.
- The bath prevents excess weight and swelling.
- Bath treatments are the prevention of stretch marks. Since steam has a positive effect on the skin.
- Prevents toxemia in the late stages of pregnancy.
- Promotes the prevention of fetal hypoxia.
- With regular visits to the bath, headaches and migraines disappear.
- Improves appetite and sleep. Stress and anxiety go away.
It is also proved that the bath is very useful after delivery. Visiting the steam room restores strength, drives away the depressive mood and helps increase lactation.
Can I go to the bath during pregnancy?
However, with all positive feedback, we do notwe recommend you to go to the bath at the first opportunity. What is suitable for many - may be completely unsuitable for your body. The decision to visit the bath should be supported by your doctor, because he knows everything about your health.
With extreme caution, one must takevisit the bath at the earliest stages of pregnancy. This period is the most risky in terms of the impact of external factors on the body of a pregnant woman, because it is now that the placenta is being formed and all the organs of the child are being laid.
In the first trimester, when there is still no placenta, visiting a bath can cause a miscarriage.
Doctors also do not recommend in pregnancystart to go to the bath, if before you did not do it or if you soared occasionally, from time to time. If, long before pregnancy, you regularly sweated, then you should not abandon these procedures in a new "interesting" situation. But still in the first weeks it is better to take a break in a good pair tradition.
Bath at a later date
Many believe, and among them there are also physicians,that a visit to a bath during pregnancy, provided that the precautions are observed, contributes to its successful completion: at a later date the woman feels better, her health improves, and many ailments and disorders disappear, and the danger of their occurrence. In short, the steam room in the middle of pregnancy helps improve the health of the mother and child at the end of pregnancy. But in the most recent weeks it is better to abandon this healing procedure.
At the end of pregnancy, the danger increases. Redistribution of blood, which occurs as a result of strong heating, and then sudden cooling, can cause the rupture of membranes and the passage of amniotic fluid. The bath can cause premature birth or placental abruption.
In general, a bath can have manycontraindications for the future mother. A very frequent visit to the steam room has irreversible consequences. So take note and do not forget about the most important rules for safe bath and sauna visits:
- Strictly prohibited from sweating with sharpinflammatory diseases that are accompanied by high fever, as well as cancer, epilepsy, various heart diseases, after surgery and bronchial asthma.
- Pregnancy with complications also preventsvisit to the bath, even if before the pregnancy you regularly visited paired. Doctors warn their patients against intense overheating if there is a threat of termination of pregnancy, with severe toxemia and increased pressure of the future mother.
- In any scenario, you must remember the rules of behavior in the bath.
- Do not forget about special bathing headdresses and do not wet your head before you go to the steam room.
- A plentiful drink is simply necessary for replenishmentlost by vapor. The more you drink, the faster your body will get rid of excess "garbage". Herbal teas will also improve your well-being.
- Cool the body after the steam room. But not necessarily an ice shower. Listen to your body. Perhaps, it will be enough for him to have a cool dressing room.
- You go to the steam room for a while. At the same time, always monitor your health. It's better to just go for a couple of minutes, but several times.
- For safety in the bath wear rubber slippers. In them you will not slip, and also you will be saved from possible infections.
After a bath house, it's useful to just lie down in a warm bed. Specialists guarantee you great well-being. However, we again remind that without consulting a doctor in the bath should not go.
Take care of your future baby's health!
Especially forberemennost.net - Tanya Kivezhdiy