Which vaginal suppositories help reduce edema
Inflammatory process of female genital organsrequires serious and thorough treatment, because the violation in this system have serious consequences. The main one is infertility, the background of which originates in the inflammation of the appendages.
Gynecology in medicine is always a separatepillar. Despite the existing wide-spectrum drugs for the treatment of various inflammatory processes, many medicines are being developed specifically for women's health. These can be tablets, injections, suspensions, suppositories (candles), and so on. Candles in medicine and, especially in gynecology, occupy a separate niche for popularity.
They respond to many gynecological diseases and fall into two categories:
Also candles are divided according to their purpose
With the exception of immunomodulating suppositories, they usually combine several points in themselves, for example, analgesics, anti-inflammatory and antipyretic or antimicrobial antifungal.
Candles are multicomponent in composition,so they are suitable for various women's diseases. But before proceeding to the treatment prescribed by doctors for inflammation, you should make sure there are no individual contraindications, for example, an allergic reaction or intolerance to any component.
In addition to individual intolerancecontraindication for the treatment of appendages can be other existing problems within the female reproductive system, for example, erosion, cracks in the mucosa or cyst. This applies to vaginal suppositories. For rectal suppositories, cracks, cysts, erosion in the rectum, hemorrhoids, and allergic reaction are also a contraindication.
Pregnancy and lactation have contraindications not to everyone, but to many suppositories of any purpose. These are general data, but in both cases it is necessary to differentiate the disease.
Candles of inflammation of the appendages are actually always prescribed in a complex of general therapy.
Candles are not a full-fledged treatment, they mostly have a symptomatic effect on inflammation.
What is included in the concept of symptomatic treatment:
The inflammatory process does not exist by itselfIs the denominator, standing under several symptoms. Removing the symptoms, you can not always get rid of the disease. Symptomatic treatment (removal of pain and other sensations) should be part of general therapy if the goal is complete recovery.
Symptomatic treatment and symptoms of inflammation of the appendages:
- Anesthesia. Pain is the most unpleasant signal in any disease. If a woman is concerned about the pain in the lower abdomen, this is a symptom.
- Temperature. Usually, with inflammation, there is an increase in temperature, which is removed by the above method.
- Edema. In the case of the female genitalia, edema is located inside the body, the effect of certain drugs removes it along with other symptoms.
- Allocation. When treatment occurs, a part of the symptoms is removed, and the allocation can be stopped.
- Smell. The same can be said about this point - treatment helps to remove odor.
The drugs are prescribed only when the diagnosis is made in full, according to which the treatment is given. To make a diagnosis, you need to know the history of the disease.
The health of the female body is affected by many factors.
- Sex infections.
- Abortions, miscarriages.
- Wrong care.
- Intestinal infections.
Traditional diseases of female genital organs cause -
Each suppository is divided according to its composition, according to the spectrum of action and the prescribed timing.
With fungal, bacterial and viral infections of a vaginal nature, good reviews of the following drugs:
They are used to eliminate viral andbacterial diseases, the course of not more than 10 days. The most effective time of administration is night, the candle is administered before bed, lying down, after the introduction it is advisable not to get out of bed. They contain a drug that dissolves easily and is absorbed through the mucosa.
- Terzhinan. Treatment of infectious diseases, has an antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory effect. Has large side effects, detrimental to the microflora.
- Polizhinaks. Has bactericidal, antimicrobial and antifungal effects. Side effect is also great.
- Clion-D. Gives quick and effective treatment for infectious diseases of inflammatory nature, plus antibacterial and antifungal effects. Does not affect the microflora of the vagina.
- Pimafucin. They are used for antifungal treatment, for example, mycosis, candidiasis (thrush). Refers to low-toxic drugs, but they remain very effective and do not give an overdose. Does not cause allergies, there are no contraindications for pregnant and lactating mothers.
- Betadine. They have the content of iodine, which has an active effect in the treatment of appendages. It is used as an antifungal treatment, as well as prevention before and after surgery.
- Ketoconazole. Antifungal drug, it helps with any fungal diseases.
- Livarol. To combat antifungal infections. Well suited for initial use, takes care of the microflora.
- Travogen. The drug is a wide spectrum, treats fungal infections and infections of a mixed nature.
- Hexicon. Candles with its content are prescribed for the control of infections of the appendages, sexually transmitted (PPP). It is desirable to use them also for the purpose of prevention after unprotected sex.
There are no contraindications during pregnancy.
- Movalis. NSAIDs, has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antipyretic effect.
- Candles with indomethacin. They are rectal and vaginal. They are a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug.
Active active substances, which are part of different vaginal preparations for the treatment of appendages.
Rectal suppositories are basically all systemic(non-local) use, because through the intestine the drugs are better absorbed into the blood, so the healing process will come faster. In the treatment of gynecological problems, rectal candles, unlike vaginal ones, should not go outside and discharge microbes through the liquid. The drug should dissolve well and enter through the walls of the intestine into the blood and, accordingly, into the genital organs.
The most popular rectal suppositories fortreatment of appendages belong to the category of NSAIDs - non-steroidal anti-inflammatory substance (NSAIDs), fights against inflammation, lowers temperature and dulls pain syndromes.
For the female reproductive system, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory suppositories are prescribed, the active substance:
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs have not only a literal effect (removal of inflammation), but also a good analgesic and antipyretic.
NSAIDs (NSAIDs) have contraindications associated with the digestive system.
First of all, it is very important that any drugwas appointed as a doctor. If he prescribes NSAIDs so as not to cause the patient, the physician should be aware of problems with the digestive system, to which these remedies do not have a very good effect.
Recommend drinking milk to neutralizeEffects of medicines and apply them no more than 5 days. If the treatment is delayed, and the pain starts in the stomach, you should definitely tell the doctor.
As well as any discomfort during the introduction of a candle - burning, pain, blood.
Always remember that the use of drugs is fraught with consequences
- Addiction (doctors have long concluded that we grow the microbes ourselves).
- Disturbance of microflora.
- Suppression of immunity.
After any treatment of the appendages must take drugs to restore the microflora, which also appoints a doctor. They are used to help restore the immune system.
Each drug should be givenonly by doctors. Appeal even to competent pharmacists, standing behind the pharmacy counter can have bad consequences. The doctor not only appoints, but also monitors the course of treatment, at the end of which he analyzes the result.
Self-medication is allowed only at the level of "drinking tea with raspberries." Even doctors themselves, who are classified as narrow specialists, turn to their colleagues for recommendations.
But even after the appointment of a doctor, you should carefully read the annotation to the drugs.