Antiallergic mixture for inhalation with laryngitis
When treating bronchitis, pharyngitis, laryngitis,tracheobronchitis, bronchial asthma, acute, chronic, obstructive bronchitis in adults and children as part of complex therapy, it is very effective to use various inhalations with medicines, special solutions, medicinal herbs.
It is especially convenient to carry out inhalations with bronchitis using an ultrasonic inhaler - a nebulizer, a compressor inhaler, which in pharmacy networks have a wide choice.
The peculiarity of their use is that not all of them can use oily and herbal solutions, but only purified special pharmacy medicinal solutions or mineral water.
So, there are 2 ways of carrying out inhalations:
- With the help of special devices - inhalers, nebulizers (ultrasonic type, compressor, combined)
- Steam inhalations - with the help of a container and hot medicinal solution or with a kettle with a paper funnel, put on a teapot spout.
The main task of inhalation therapy in the treatment of diseases of the respiratory system:
- liquefaction of the larynx, pharynx, nose
- airway mucosa
- when using drugs - bronchodilator effect, expectorant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, decongestant
- improvement of blood supply and microcirculation of the mucosa - this helps in the early regeneration of tissues
Important! In the presence of inflammatory processes of a purulent nature - angina, sinusitis, sinusitis, hot steam inhalations can not be used, since in purulent processes, warming promotes a faster growth of pathogenic microorganisms. Steam inhalations can be used only with prolonged runny nose, pharyngitis (without purulent foci), laryngitis.
Steam inhalation with bronchitis, laryngitis - pro and contra
Cold, rainy weather sets in, andmost young children and weakened adults - catch a cold and catch a viral infection. As a result - a runny nose, sore throat, bronchitis, laryngitis and other respiratory diseases.
Steam inhalations - the oldest and most populartype of inhalation, but it should be used only on the advice of a doctor, because in all cases the positive effect of their use will exceed the adverse consequences, because:
- With inflammation of the respiratory tract, blood vesselsexpanded, that is, the outflow of blood is slowed, and the influx is increased, which is manifested by nasal congestion, swelling of the larynx, pharynx. Hot steam with inhalation moisturizes and warms the mucous membrane, which of course contributes to the liquefaction of mucus and its better separation, but, as a rule, not for long. Since after heating, the vessels expand. that promotes increase of an edema, loosening mucous.
- The warming and looseness of inflamed tissues and mucous membranes in turn can provoke the multiplication of pathogenic bacteria and their penetration into deeper parts of the respiratory system.
There are some rules - common for any inhalation, these are:
- Begin inhalation only after half an hour after physical exertion.
- The procedure should last at least 5-10 minutes, but not more.
- Do not inhale immediately after eating, preferably1-2 hours after a meal, it is natural to talk during or after inhalation for half an hour. Also, immediately after the procedure, you can not drink or eat.
- With laryngitis, inhalation should be done through the mouth, and exhaled through the nose.
- Breathe should be as calm, free, not deep.
- Do not use inhalation with laryngitis, bronchitis over boiling medicinal solution.
- If you are prescribed several medicines for inhalation, the following rules should be observed:
- First, bronchodilators
- After 15 minutes, expectorants
- When the sputum is gone - antiseptic and anti-inflammatory drugs.
Steam inhalation with herbs, garlic, onions
It should be very careful when conductingsteam inhalations from medicinal herbs, leaves, especially in children, since it is possible to develop allergic reactions, bronchospasm. People prone to allergies (pollinosis) and individual sensitivity to other irritants, apply herbs and essential oils for inhalations is not advisable, and even dangerous.
In conventional ultrasound and compressioninhalers use decoctions of herbs can not, but in the inhaler Dolphin F1000 is allowed to use them with the proviso that the broth will be pre-filtered well and use the Rapidflay 2 RF2 sprayer.
- For steam inhalation with medicinal herbs, suchas: a chemist's daisy. sage. St. John's Wort. calendula. leaves of raspberry, Ledum rosemary, peppermint, leaves of mother-and-stepmother. leaves of eucalyptus, juniper, oregano, pine buds, first you should make a decoction, give it a half hour's infusion, then add to infusion of boiling water and pour the solution into a small container. Breathe should be covered with a large towel.
- You can use a teapot for steam inhalation,the water in which does not reach the beginning of the neck, but breathe directly over the neck of the kettle, putting on it a paper cone for inhaling medicinal vapors. Breathe should be exactly as usual, without taking too deep breaths.
- It can also be added to a solution for inhalationa little chopped garlic or onion. They contain many phytoncides, natural antiseptics, these are natural medicinal antimicrobial agents.
- Effective inhalation with saline solutions - 3 tbsp. tablespoons sea salt / liter of water. And also 1 teaspoon of baking soda for a glass of boiling water.
- If there is no allergy, you can useessential oils - pine oil, Altai and Himalayan cedar oil, eucalyptus oil, tea tree oil, juniper oil, thuya oil. but add only 3-5 drops to a glass of water.
Dry inhalation of sea salt
If the mortar is finely grated sea salt,heat it in a frying pan, then pour hot powder into a small container - you can also breathe over such salt powder, periodically mixing it. This dry salt inhalation is very effective for bronchitis and any cough.
Inhalation with a dry cough or cough with a viscous, difficult to separate sputum
- The collection includes: 15 grams of elderberry flowers, mullein flowers scepeter-like. Pour the floor with a liter of boiling water, insist an hour, filter.
- In the composition: 1 gram of thermopsis grass, 20 grams of primrose leaves, poured a glass of boiling water, insist hour, filter.
- In the composition: 10 grams of leaves of mother-and-stepmother, plantain, ledum, also filled with a glass of boiling water, insisted for an hour, filtered.
- In the composition: 25 grams of chamomile, the kidneys of pine, the floor is filled with a liter of boiling water, it is insisted for one hour, filtered.
- In the composition: 10 grams of chamomile, licorice, sage, eucalyptus leaf, string, calendula, pour the mixture with a glass of boiling water, leave in a thermos for 2 hours.
Inhalation with nebulizer for bronchitis
How to do inhalation with bronchitis? It is best to use nebulizers that create aerosols from medicines without raising the temperature of the solution. There are different models of such devices that differ in particle size in an aerosol cloud:
- Medium dispersed aerosol - it is used forinhalation in bronchitis, bronchial asthma, for the treatment of pneumonia. Particle size 2-4 microns, they are able to penetrate deeply into the lower respiratory tract, without lingering in the upper ones.
- Large-dispersed aerosol - used fortracheitis, laryngitis, for the treatment of common cold and pharyngitis. The particle size is 5-20 microns, so they do not penetrate into the deep parts of the respiratory system, but concentrate on the mucous upper tracts - trachea, nose, pharynx.
To date, well-establishedready-made dosage forms that are convenient for inhalation with laryngitis or bronchitis on their own at home on the recommendation of a doctor if there is a home inhaler. Such means include:
- Inhalation by Lazalvan (Ambroxol) and Ambrobene
Lazolvan - a very effective tool in the compositionwhich includes Ambroxol hydrochloride, it helps to dissolve sputum, making it less viscous, which helps the bronchial mucosa to get rid of it more quickly.
They are used for acute and chronic bronchitis for inhalations, for children over 6 years and for adults 3 ml for each inhalation 2 r / day, for children 2-6 years, 2 ml of solution, for children under 2 years, 1 ml.
To create an inhalation solution,the drug is diluted with saline 1/1, such inhalations can not be done for more than 5 days, and can also be combined with antitussive drugs - Libexin, Codeine, Sinekod - instruction. Broncholitin, etc. The use of Ambroxol is more effective than Ambrobene, and both drugs improve the absorption of antibiotics.
Weakly alkaline waters, such as Borjomi, Narzanmoisturize the mucous membranes of the respiratory tract from the oropharynx to the smallest bronchi, dilute the bronchial secretion and soften the catarrhal phenomena, so they are well used for inhalations in bronchitis and children and adults. To make 1 inhalation, you do not need 4 ml mineral water, you can do the procedure 4 times a day.
It is used when sputum is removed fromlower respiratory tract, to facilitate the passage of mucous secretions in the upper respiratory tract. Dosages for babies 2-6 years 1-2 ml. 1-2 r / day, children 6-12 years - 2 ml. over 12 years and adults 3 ml of ATSC solution for 1 inhalation, also 2 times a day. Dilute the drug should be 1/1 with saline, do not inhale for more than 10 days.
To do inhalation with this drug,use its 1% solution, and dilute 1/10 with saline solution. It is an extract of eucalyptus, which has unique antiseptic properties. For inhalation take 3 ml. diluted solution, make inhalation 3 r / day.
This anti-inflammatory drug, based onextracts of chamomile, calendula and yarrow, is used as an inhalation for laryngitis, bronchitis, acute diseases of the upper and middle respiratory tract. To make inhalation, dilute the drug 1/40 (1 ml of solution and 40 ml of saline), then 3 times a day, inhalation 4 ml. of the resulting mixture.
- Inhalation Tonsilgon H and extract of calendula
Tonsilgon is also homeopathicdrug, it can also be used for inhalation with laryngitis. The extract of calendula can be added to steam inhalation or through a nebulizer, diluting 1/40 with saline.
Inhalation with nebulizer for obstructive bronchitis
Inhalation with such bronchitis can not be carried out withmedicinal plants and other vegetable components, as well as essential oils, as most often obstructive bronchitis is allergic and excessive allergization will only aggravate the condition of the bronchi, increase swelling and spasm. Therefore, inhalations with mineral water, soda, saline inhalations and with special bronchodilating drugs are considered safe, the dosage, the multiplicity of the procedure should be indicated by the attending physician.
- Inhalation by Berodual bronchodilator. Berodual for inhalation. today it is the most popular and very effective remedy with minimal side effects, it prevents suffocation when bronchial obstruction during an infectious disease or an asthmatic attack.
- Inhalation by Berotek. This drug is used to eliminate bouts of bronchial asthma, as well as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. The time between inhalations should not be less than four hours.
- Salbutamol - Analogues of Salgim, Nebula, Ventolin exist inthe form of pocket inhalers, and also in the form of a solution for a home inhaler. It is used for relief of asthma attacks in emergency cases in children and adults, but it is much inferior to Berotek in effectiveness.
- Atrovent - this remedy is less effective than salbutamol andBerotek, but the most safe, so inhalation with it can be given to children in the case of obstructive bronchitis, but only on the advice of a doctor. The effect of the action becomes maximum after an hour and lasts 6 hours.
After inhalation, the person needs to sitquiet for a while, it's better to lie down, and there should not be sharp changes in air temperature, drafts, open windows, and definitely you can not go out immediately after the procedure.
Back pain is closely related to a bad mood. Do not focus on problems, do not be offended by trifles, do not worry about failures. With a poor mental state, the tone of the blood vessels changes, blood supply in the nerve endings worsens. Try to always be in a positive mood, dream and rejoice in every day!
How often do you take antibiotics?
Today and tomorrow the geomagnetic situation is calm, magnetic storms are not expected.
Do you know everything about colds and flu?
© 2013 ABC of Health // Site map Informationon the site is intended for familiarization and does not call for independent treatment. To establish a diagnosis and receive recommendations for treatment, a qualified physician should be consulted.
Partial or complete copying of materialsforbidden. Any use of materials zdravotvet.ru is possible only with the written permission of the editorial office of the site with an active link to the article being copied. Persons and Internet resources caught in unauthorized copying will be prosecuted.