Edema and flax seeds
Many plants serve humanity freely orinvoluntarily, but not all are almost indispensable. Such universal assistants include people: people have learned how to use it, which is called "from and to," practically without waste, finding application literally to all parts and qualities of this herbaceous culture. Clothes from flax fibers were worn even in ancient Egypt, and to this day, not only has it not lost its popularity, but it has become the same name: linen is called all linen fabrics and finished products of them.
From the Jerusalem temples, where they made of linenritual supplies, to the Celtic lands, the famous flax of a particularly fine workmanship, flax oil and oil lamps were filled with lamps and food, porridge and jelly were cooked from flaxseed. Flax dressed, shod and inspired people for many centuries. Linen canvases paintings, numerous references in songs and poems - a confirmation of that. And modern high-tech world also could not do without flax. To its natural strength, sooner or later, everyone who values their own health and quality of life addresses. Fashion for natural food and cosmetics echoes with the reasonable use of biologically active gifts of nature. Therefore, information on how to take flax seeds and in what situations they can come in handy, will be useful to any sane person.
Flax seeds: composition and use
Any seed is a perfect system created bynature to preserve information and nutrients to give life to a new plant and ensure its development and survival. Therefore, the seeds contain so many rich and active components - as in a reliable vault, they are hidden in it for the time being. But people have long learned to use the intentions of nature in their own interests. Despite the fact that even today science has not fully revealed all the potential hidden in the seeds of flax, they are widely used in dietetics, cosmetology, medicine and other spheres related to the maintenance of health, beauty and longevity. In flax seed, both the embryo and the surrounding nutritional layer contain a large amount of flaxseed oil, extraordinarily rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids. These acids: linoleic, linolenic and oleic, belonging to the class of omega-3 unsaturated fatty acids. They are not just important for health - they also affect metabolic processes in the body, and the assimilation of nutrients. The human body can not synthesize these fatty acids independently, so they must necessarily come with food - for example, with flaxseed. Polyunsaturated fatty acids from flax seeds stimulate blood circulation and nutrition of tissues. With regular intake into the body, they exhibit antiarrhythmic and cardioprotective action, prevent the development of atherosclerosis. Under the influence of omega-3, inflammatory processes in the body, internal and external, stop.
use of flax seeds Vegetable seed fiberFlax enhances this effectiveness, positively affecting digestion and intestinal motility. A characteristic feature of flax seeds is colorless mucus, which appears when immersed in water. It is formed from the skin of the seed and demonstrates the solubility of a particular type of fiber. It envelops the walls of the stomach, cleanses the intestines and removes toxic substances from the body. In the long term, it helps to lower the level of cholesterol in the blood and becomes the prevention of bowel cancer. It is considered that flax seeds protect against other cancers - in particular, from breast cancer, thanks to the content of phytoestrogens (analogue of the sex hormones of man). In addition, flax seeds contain fat-soluble vitamins A and E, which are often called vitamins of youth, many micronutrients, amino acids, antioxidants ... The list of useful properties is almost inexhaustible, and periodically scientists report new discoveries. But the fact that the deficiency of irreplaceable polyunsaturated acids in the human body affects the body is known for a long time. Deficiency manifests itself in all systems: from the state of nails, hair and skin (dullness, fragility, dryness, slow growth) to metabolic processes (diabetes, arthritis, fragility of the walls of blood vessels) and mental activity (fatigue, loss of concentration, depressed mood, weakening of memory). To prevent the development of these pathologies helps the regular use of flax seeds. But, like any biologically active product, you need to take them correctly - depending on your goal and body needs.Rules for the reception of flax seeds
reception of flax seeds Composition of flax seeds in many waysdetermines the rules for their use. First of all, they are dictated by flaxseed oil: when treated with temperature, it loses its useful qualities, and therefore the flax seeds are taken in raw form. It is not forbidden to grind them, but you need to do this immediately before taking, because the chemical compounds of omega-3 are rapidly destroyed by contact with air. With regard to combining flax seeds with other products, you can do it to your taste, but do not forget about the dosage and processing rules. Often, flaxseed is added to pastries, but in this case it is impossible to talk about the therapeutic properties of such a seed that has experienced thermal exposure. Therefore, to preserve the benefits, it is better to add flax seeds raw into cold dishes: salads, porridges after cooking, sour-milk products, mix with honey. In this form they will benefit, especially if you follow such recipes:
- Flax seeds for weight loss. Prepare the infusion: 1 tablespoon of flax seeds pour in a thermos 2 cups of hot water (not boiling water) and leave overnight. In the morning, strain the infusion and take it three times a day for 100 ml for half an hour before meals. Leave the rest of the infusion in the refrigerator for no longer than two days, after which prepare a new portion. The reception lasts for 2 weeks, followed by a break for a week and the reception resumes again for 2 weeks. This cyclicity should be observed for at least 3-4 months.
- Flax seeds with gastritis. 1 tablespoon of flax seeds pour 2 cupshot water. After 1 hour strain. Take 1 glass of warm (you can slightly warm up) in the morning on an empty stomach and in the evening before going to bed. Cook fresh infusion every day. The course of admission is appointed by the doctor, as a rule, its duration coincides with the main therapy.
- Flax seeds for the heart. 2 tablespoons of flax seeds chop intocoffee grinder or other improvised method and pour 1 glass of hot water, let it brew for 10 minutes. With cardiovascular diseases and for their prevention, this infusion is taken orally on a tablespoon for half an hour before each meal.
- Flax seeds with diabetes. 3 teaspoons ground flax seeds pour 1a glass of cool water and leave overnight. During the next day, mix the infusion several times, and in the evening take a tablespoon of infusion. Take it every night before going to sleep. Keep the infusion in the refrigerator, then cook fresh. The course appoints a doctor.
- Flax seeds from rheumatism. 2 tablespoons of flax seeds pour halfliter of hot water and press for 1 hour. Then pour into a jar or bottle, close the lid and shake vigorously. Strain and take liquid 5 times a day for 1 tablespoon.
- Flax seeds from cough. especially in children. 2 tablespoons of flax seeds grind into powder and pour half a glass of hot water. When the infusion has cooled to room temperature, shake it and take 1 tablespoon 3-4 times a day for half an hour before meals. With bronchitis, the enveloping effect of the infusion of flax seeds softens the mucosa and soothes its irritation.
- Flax seeds for immunity. Mix the chopped flax seeds with honey in athe proportion of 3: 1. Take an empty stomach in the morning and before going to bed for 2 small spoons. You can replace honey with linseed oil and take the same scheme, but in the amount of 1-2 tablespoons.
flax seeds for body cleaning
- Flax seeds for cleansing the body. A tablespoon of flax seeds for the night, fill with a glass of hot water. In the morning, dilute the infusion with another glass of water, mix. The resulting amount of liquid drink during the day in 3-4 hours.
- Flax seeds during pregnancy. Pour 4 teaspoons of flax seeds with 1 liter of hot water or milk, insist at room temperature until completely cooled. Without filtering, take infusion for half a glass 3-4 times a day before meals.
But in some situations, take flax seedsgenerally prohibited. This applies, in the first place, to people who are allergic to the components of their chemical composition. In addition to them, at risk are patients with obstruction and inflammatory processes in the intestine, stones in the urinary or gall bladder. Men with suspected prostate cancer also better refrain from taking flax seeds. In women, contraindication to the use of flaxseed is polycystosis, endometritis and uterine fibroid. But even in healthy people, the first tricks of flax seeds, even with observance of all the rules, can provoke flatulence and bloating. This is a rare but acceptable and natural reaction that passes quickly, but at first it is better to reduce the dosage of flaxseed to a minimum, gradually increasing it as the body becomes accustomed. In all other respects, flax seeds are indeed a unique product that can replace some other food and medical products. Try to take them to improve metabolism and increase the defenses of the body to take flax seeds for treatment is not even needed.