Urolithiasis now affects up to 5%of the population. According to experts, this figure, alas, will continue to grow, as this disease is directly related to inactivity and what we drink and eat. Ubiquitous soil contamination worsens the composition of water, including drinking water. Refined foods and canned foods do not provide us with vitamins, and their lack (especially vitamins A and B) promotes the "deposition" of kidney stones. Young people are more likely to suffer from urolithiasis and are able to work - from 30 to 55 years.
The structure of kidney stones can be very different- uric acid, cystine, oxalate. Determine what kind of mineral grown inside - it's important! At least to get rid of the existing stone, try to avoid new ones. Since urolithiasis is associated with the general metabolism in the body, getting rid of the stone does not mean a cure.
For a long time, a stone can not show itself. But this is not dangerous only in those rare cases (3-5% of patients), when the stones can be considered "clinically insignificant" - they not only remain silent, but they do not violate the kidney function for many years. However, for the time being, therefore, such patients still need to periodically visit a urologist.
The stone in the kidney makes itself felt by the attack of renal colic. When this happens, it does not depend on its size, but on where exactly the stone is the donkey, whether the outflow of urine has blocked, etc. Symptoms of colic:
• sudden sharp pain in the lower back on one side;
• pain gives to the abdomen, down to the bladder and genital organs;
• the patient continuously changes the position of the body;
• nausea, vomiting, flatulence;
• chills, fever (very dangerous!) - a sign of adherence of acute pyelonephritis.
Trust in drugs that dissolve kidneystones, not worth it. To date, despite the assurances of various commercials, there are no drugs that can dissolve the formed oxalate and phosphate stones of the kidneys (namely, these are found in most patients). Only urate stones (urates) and lish in 25-35% of cases.
Mineral waters of our resorts as atreatment can be recommended only if the stone is small - from 0,3 to 0,7 cm and thanks to this can easily leave the body. And what exactly you should not do is go to the resort contrary to the opinion of the doctor who offers you an operative removal of the stone. Moreover, for today operations are possible very sparing.
Today, kidney stones can be broken down, and the methodthis - remote lithotripsy (DLT) - is widely used in almost all urological clinics in Russia. It helps to minimize the severe complications that were observed with open operations. It became possible to get rid of kidney stones in patients who had suffered a heart attack, stroke, angina pectoris, coronary heart disease and other diseases. This method successfully treats even infants of the first year of life (from 7 months). However, DLT is also considered an operative intervention, and it has its own contraindications. You can not crush rocks:
• if the patient weighs a lot (more than 130 kg) - it is technically impossible;
• those who suffer from hemophilia, aneurysm of the aorta and renal artery, diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (in the stage of exacerbation);
• if there are kidney tumors, macrogemateria, acute pyelonephritis or active phase of chronic pyelonephritis, etc.
It is a profound error that the kidneys will be absolutely "clean" the next day. Crushing of Lish destroys the stone to small particles. But the process of their release through the urinary tract can take more than one week and be accompanied by renal colic, which will be helped to surviveish painkillers and antispasmodics. It is important to observe the urologist - after all, in 4-5% of cases, fragments of the stone can for some time block the ureter. Complete removal of stones - a long process (from 3 to 12 months).
If the effect of DLT is expected to be insignificant, then endoscopic destruction and removal of stones is possible. In one session, the stone is destroyed and all its fragments are removed immediately.
With renal colic, a 20-minute warma bath with the addition of several glasses of decoction of the horsetail of the field. Preliminary, you should take in 1.5 cups of the same broth. After the bath should go to bed, putting on his stomach poultices, and take every 2 hours 1 tbsp. a spoon of radish juice with honey.
The poultice should be made from cooked in the husks, not until the crushed potatoes are ready. A bottle with hot water (better flat) helps a lot. But more painshek th effect - from a wet hot rag. Poultices on the kidneys can be made from a strong broth of oat straw.
However, if bleeding begins. instead of poultice, you need to put a bubble with ice on your stomach. Inside take several times a day 1 tbsp. spoon of a solution of tannin (on a glass of water - on the tip of a knife of tannin).
The formation of kidney and bladder stonescan contribute to the consumption of canned and fried vegetables and canned juices (they contain inorganic acids that are harmful to health). Especially unfavorable is the combination of canned juices, in particular tomato, with starchy food (bread, porridge, potatoes and other products). It is best to drink natural juices no later than 30 minutes before meals. Tomatoes that were erroneously banned recently in the case of kidney stone disease, gout and polyarthritis, can be combined with any greenery, green peas, fresh cabbage, radish, onions, zucchini, eggplant, green pepper (but not with protein food - meat, eggs , cottage cheese).
To prevent the formation of kidney stonesA reliable means is the mountain ash. From berries rowan and molasses (a mixture of equal parts), you can prepare a pleasant taste of porridge. The drug is effective against gallstones. Take 2-3 tbsp. spoon in the morning and evening on an empty stomach. The high content of carotene in it plays an important role in providing the healing effect of mountain ash. It is useful in all types of urolithiasis.
According to Boston scientist Harry Kuhan, reduces the risk of stones by 30-40% consumption of dairy products (cottage cheese, yogurt), oranges and cabbage broccoli.
With these diseases, juices are also effectivefruits of apricots and peaches, grapes (in the treatment of grapes or raisins should be limited to the use of other fruits, as well as milk and mineral water - to avoid fermentation processes).
Products and herbs recommended for urolithicDiseases: watermelons, eggplants, cranberries, blueberries, wild strawberries, figs, black currants, carrots, walnuts, couch grass, belladonna, peppermint, cornflower. From herbs should be prepared infusions or decoctions (1 tablespoon of the mixture for a glass of boiling water). Drink half a cup 3 times daily before meals.
With kidney stones and bladder:
1. In Tibetan medical treatises it is recommended to use tincture of garlic. Garlic is also effective in hypertensive symptoms for increased urination. For the same purpose, Tibetan healers advised to eat dishes from asparagus.
To dissolve kidney stones and sand:
2. Include in the diet radish (helps with kidney pain).
3. Drink radish juice with honey in a 1: 1 ratio (in non-running cases).
4. Drink decoction of pea seeds.
To remove stones from the kidneys and bladder:
5. Pour a cup of boiling water 1 tbsp. a spoon of chopped herb grass, to insist 1 hour. Drink 1 tbsp. spoon 3 times a day.
6. Drink decoctions of dry grass and dandelion root.
7. In 200 ml of cold boiled water, add 1/3 lemon juice of medium size. Drink 3 times a day: in the morning - on an empty stomach, at lunch and dinner - after a meal. Repeat for 10 days. In the next 10 days, take 1/2 lemon juice, take the same. Simultaneously, throughout the course of treatment 2 times a week (after 34 days), take 60 g of olive oil, adding 1/2 lemon juice. On the 20th day stones (in dissolved form) come out with urine without any pain.
8. Take 1 hour. a spoonful of flaxseed, pour a glass of water, boil. Drink 1/2 cup every 2 hours for two days. Before use dilute with water. To improve the taste, add lemon juice.
9. 1 hour before the steam room or sauna, eat 50-100 g of the cooked kidney of the animal, and 10-15 minutes before entering the steam room, drink a 0.5-1 glass of diaphoretic kvass (in 1 liter of water stir 1-2 cups of raspberries or raspberry jam, 1 cup of sugar and 1 teaspoon of sour cream and put the mixture in a warm place with oxygen for 10-15 days for fermentation). If the skin sweats badly, then for 10-15 minutes before the start of the procedure it should be washed with sweatshops (in 1 glass of water boil 1-3 minutes 1 table spoonfuls of rosemary roots or 2 tablespoons birch leaves or lime flowers or elderberry flowers ). Between the visits to the thermae, you can not use the shower or swim in the pool, as sweating is worse. In the steam room you can use a birch broom, but without subsequent cooling, in which the reverse absorption of harmful substances starts from the skin. At the end of sweatshops, you should take a warm shower. Since the blood contains enough nutrients for the kidneys, then with good sweating, the kidneys rest and quickly build up their cellular volume.
Edema is an indicator of the disease of any internal organs - the heart, kidneys, liver.
With kidney disease, edema appears on the face. With heart disease, edema appears first on the legs, on the ankles, and then gradually rise upward.
When liver disease appears abdominal dropsy, which can sometimes reach especially large sizes.
It is necessary to treat the underlying disease that gives edema,immediately stop using a lot of fluids, including water, do not eat salt at all. In the diet to include as many sweatshops and diuretics fruits and vegetables, you can: celery, parsley, asparagus, onion, garlic, watermelon, pumpkins, strawberries, black currants, grapes, as well as milk products, particularly sour - yogurt, cottage cheese.
Home and folk remedies for edema:
1. Drink tea from infusion of nettle roots. To do this, the dried roots of nettle finely chopped, take 1 teaspoon with a top for 1 cup of boiling water, insist and drink 2 cups a day.
2. Drink a day for 2 tablespoons. spoons of onion juice. In the evening cut the medium bulbs into thin slices, sprinkle a little sugar, leave overnight to let the onion juice. In the morning, squeeze and drink.
3. Cut the skin with turnips, discard the pulp, put the skin in a pot, pour boiling water, tightly close and put it on the hot stove for 4 hours to languish. Then strain, squeeze well and drink 1 cup a day. Approximate portion of cook - 1 cup of skin and 3 cups of boiling water.
4. Burn the stems from the beans, collect the ash, turn into powder. Drink 3-4 times a day so: pour into a cup of 1 tbsp. spoonful of vodka, add 1 teaspoon of ashes, mix and drink, squeezed water, and even better - carrot juice.
5. When dropsy, especially the abdominal, the most effective remedy is starvation; 4 times a year for 7 days drink only 2 cups of tea per day: one at 12 noon, the second in the evening, without sugar. It is imperative to put an enema out of pure water in this 7-day period every day. But the hunger strike did not start right away, but first to prepare your body for 3 days, gradually reducing the food, every day put an enema, regardless of whether there was already a chair by itself or not. After a hunger strike, it is necessary to adhere to an easier time for two dayssearch .