Swelling in rats
Begin the topic with the indication:
- species, breed, age of the animal.
- Indicate the city of residence.
- Clearly describe the symptoms of the disease, what are the recommendations of your veterinarians.
- Refer to the content, nutrition, castrated whether the animal, hurted earlier, vaccinated.
- If there are results of analyzes and other studies - put them in the subject.
The more you give the necessary information, the less need for clarifying questions.
At the same time, make sure that your posts are concise and brief, respect other people's time.
And remember - our doctors advise here on your free time!
Write in the section "Question to the veterinarian" have the right: doctors, trainees, forum Guru.
(the rest can give advice in the LS, with an indication that the advice is not given by the veterinarian.) But the forum does not bear responsibility for these councils.)
WHO WANTS TO GET TIPS OF EXPERT OWNERS DOWN YOUR SUBJECT IN THE SECTION COMMUNICATION
- You can not start a new topic.
- You can not reply to this topic
pulmonary edema in a rat
# 1 pingvivus
- Group: Members
- 2 posts
- Date of addition: 21 August 10
- Current City: Орехово-Зуево
Posted on August 21, 2010 - 2:26 pm
Hello!The veterinarian put my rat diagnosis-pulmonary edema. since I myself do not understand medicine at all, I just trust the veterinarian, but in 2 days no improvement, and it almost gets worse. at home we put my rat in the cage or hold it in my hands, the vet said it was kept warm, and 2 times a day we take it to the hospital for injections (I can not do it myself). injections such: dexamethasone-0.02 (1 time per day); furosemide 0.1 (2 p / d); mexidant -0.1 (1 p / d); bytril - 0,1 (1 р / д); eufilin - 0.1 (2 p / d). Whether correctly the doctor does or makes nyxes?
and another question. he very poorly eats and practically does not drink, tk. breathes very hard with the mouth. how can it be fed and watered?
Help please, my rat is only 7 months old, I'm very much afraid that he will die.