Swelling of the feet water flows
02 Sep 2015, 22:31
Dermatitis is an inflammatorya process in the skin that occurs under the action of various stimuli. The procedure for treating dermatitis depends on its cause, that is, on the nature of the stimulus that causes it. The use of corticosteroid creams, moist compresses and the exclusion of irritants are the basis of most dermatitis treatment programs. To minimize the side effects (thinning and dryness of the skin), and improve the effectiveness of treatment, usually corticosteroid creams are applied only for a short time until you manage to take control of the rash.
In the treatment of certain types of dermatitisNon-steroidal drugs that help relieve symptoms and symptoms. For all types of dermatitis, non-prescription antihistamines are used as needed to reduce itching.
Treatment consists in determining the cause of the rash and excluding contact with the stimulus.
- Application to the areas affected by dermatitis creams containing hydrocortisone;
- Application of other, more powerful steroid creams;
- Apply a moist compress over the steroid cream.
Treatment of neurodermatitis is aimed at eliminating itching and preventing further exacerbation of the disease.
- Applying a dressing to the affected area to prevent scratching of the skin and scratching;
- Application of hydrocortisone or similar creams;
- Apply a moist compress over the steroid cream;
- In some cases, the use of antidepressants or sedatives is recommended.
In addition, a doctor's consultation will help you find out how your emotions and behavior can increase itching or prevent it.
First of all, medicinal shampoos are used for treatment.
- The use of shampoos containing tar as an active ingredient, zinc pyrithione, salicylic acid or ketoconazole;
- Use of hydrocortisone creams and lotions for the treatment of seborrheic dermatitis on the non-head part of the head;
- The use of immunomodulators (nonsteroidaldrugs), for example, tacrolimus (protopic) and pimecrolimus (zhlidel). Immunomodulators affect the immune system and have anti-inflammatory and antifungal effects.
Because of possible complications arising fromlong-term use of these drugs, and their action on the immune system, it is recommended to use elydel and protopic only in cases when other methods of treatment have proved ineffective or unacceptable.
Treatment consists in correcting the condition, which causes swelling of the legs or ankles for a long period of time.
- Wearing elastic supporting golfs;
- Carrying out a surgical operation to eliminate varicose veins;
- Apply a wet bandage to soften thickened but sensitive skin, and fight infection.
In addition to reducing redness and itching, treatment of this disease is aimed at healing of skin-prone fractures.
- Use of cream or ointment with hydrocortisone;
- Apply moist dressing with astringent effect;
- Reception of immunomodulators, such as tacrolimus (protopic) and pimecrolimus (elide).
In addition, to prevent the recurrence of atopic dermatitis, light therapy is widely used (controlled exposure to the skin of natural or artificial light).
In general, doctors try to prescribe for treatmentthis type of dermatitis strong corticosteroids only in case of emergency. After discontinuation of these medications, perioral dermatitis not only recurs, but also occurs with great complications.
- Taking an oral antibiotic (tetracycline), often for several months;
- The use of a cream or ointment with a small content of corticosteroids.
Correction of lifestyle and home remedies for dermatitis
The following methods will help control dermatitis:
- Treat the affected skin with cream withsoothing effect or liquid from sunburn. Over-the-counter cream containing at least 1% hydrocortisone may temporarily remove itching. Over-the-counter oral antihistamines, for example, diphenhydramine (benadryl and others) will help with severe unbearable itching.
- Apply a cold moist compress to the affected area. Isolating the affected area from external stimuli will help protect the skin and prevent scratches.
- Take a cool bath. Add a little bit of baking soda, oat flakes or oatmeal granules that are produced specifically for baths (Aveeno).
- If possible, refrain from touchingaffected area. Hide the affected area of the skin under the bandage if you can not help itching. Cut your nails as short as possible and wear gloves for the night.
- Wear clothes made of soft tissues that do not cause skin irritation. This will help to avoid further inflammation of the affected area.
- Use the odorless detergent for washing the underwear and bed linen, towels.
One of the most common forms of dermatitisis eczema, which can be recognized by the presence of blisters filled with liquid on the skin. These blisters exude an unpleasant odor, from them the liquid oozes, and then they burst. Dermatitis, affecting the scalp and face, is called seborrhea (or seborrheic dermatitis).
Patients with dermatitis can improve their condition by changing the diet, as well as increasing the intake of certain vitamins and food additives.
They will help alleviate the symptoms and promote the healing of the skin. Here are some recommendations used in the treatment of dermatitis:
Limit the consumption of dairy products
If no drugs can be removed orReduce inflammation of the skin, try to limit the consumption of dairy products or completely eliminate them from the diet. Often, exclusion from the diet of milk and other dairy products can promote skin cleansing. Even if you are not allergic to milk, sometimes this product can cause skin irritation.
Treat the skin with yellow corn Canadian and vitamin E
A mixture of Canadian yellow-cherry, vitamin E oil anda small amount of honey - a wonderful folk remedy for the treatment of affected areas of the skin. This mixture accelerates healing and moisturizes your dry, inflamed skin.
Drink tea from dandelions
Dandelion tea is also used in the treatment of dermatitis. A cup of this tea will remove unpleasant symptoms and provide the skin with the necessary vitamins and minerals.
Eliminate Gluten from the diet
Gluten-free diet can also be veryuseful in the treatment of dermatitis. Many people are sensitive to gluten, although they themselves do not suspect it. Adherence to a gluten-free diet for 6 weeks helps to reduce the manifestations of skin diseases. After cure, the gluten products are gradually reintroduced into the diet.
Do not eat raw eggs
Raw eggs contain avidin, a protein that binds biotin and prevents its assimilation. Biotin is very important for skin health and is necessary for curing skin and hair diseases.