Swelling of the feet with thrombophlebitis
Characteristics of edema in thrombophlebitis:
- Localization of edema. More often lower limbs.
- Conditions for the onset of edema. Inflammation of the vein.
- The rate of edema. Swelling occurs quickly.
- Skin over swelling. Reddened, with fever, painful at rest and if touched (with palpation).
- Density of edema. Mild or moderate in density.
- Symmetry of edema. Unilateral edema.
- Volume of edema. Local edema.
"Edema with thrombophlebitis (inflammatory edema)" - an article from the section Symptomatic Symptoms of Diseases
Today 12.04.2016 for calls
meets the doctor
When copying site materials, a link to www.rostmaster.ru obligatory