Pulmonary swelling of the legs
Pulmonary heart failure - treatment with folk remedies
Respiratory and pulmonary heart failurearise from many causes. In the first place are such chronic lung diseases as emphysema, chronic bronchitis, pneumosclerosis, tuberculosis. In addition, cardiopulmonary insufficiency can be a consequence of blood diseases, circulatory system, diseases of the central nervous system.
With all types of pulmonary insufficiency, alwaysthe pressure inside the pulmonary alveoli increases, which leads to increased stress on the right ventricle (as he has to exert much greater effort to push blood into the narrowed pulmonary vessels). Trying to compensate for the increased load on it, the right ventricle expands, thereby increasing its power. But this increase can not be infinite, and, after all, the right ventricle stops coping with its work. There is a right ventricular failure and the so-called pulmonary heart.
Symptomatic of pulmonary heart disease inis largely determined by the disease that caused her. But in any case, its main symptom is shortness of breath. It is by the degree of dyspnea that the severity of the disease is judged. If dyspnea occurs with considerable physical exertion, then they speak about the first stage of the disease, if it occurs at low physical exertion, put the second stage of pulmonary-cardiac failure, and. Finally, if dyspnea disturbs the patient at rest, then this is the third stage of the disease.
Another no less important symptom withpulmonary heart failure is the cyanosis of the mucous membranes (cyanosis). Cyanosis is a consequence of insufficient supply of blood with oxygen. If in norm the saturation of arterial blood with oxygen is 95-98%. then when respiratory failure it does not exceed 90%.
The third important sign of pulmonary and pulmonary heart failure is edema. They are located mainly in the lower extremities, but with severe forms, the lower abdomen is also captured.
Treatment of pulmonary heart disease inThe first step is to treat the underlying disease that caused it. The main principles of treatment are reduced to the following main factors - elimination of bronchospasm and cleansing of the bronchi from mucus:
---- treatment of edema:
- the appointment of oxygen and funds that stimulate the work of the respiratory center:
- breathing exercises:
- treatment of inflammatory diseases of lung tissue.
Treatment of pulmonary and pulmonary heart failure
Pulmonary heart failure is oneof the most common diseases of the elderly. It is the end result of general atherosclerosis, rheumatism. all pulmonary diseases and chronic heart diseases.
With the development of pulmonary heart failure, edema, atrial fibrillation, palpitations (tachycardia) and irregular heartbeats appear.
The roots of the disease should be found in the elderlyand even a young age. Here, the role is played both by malnutrition, lack of physical activity, and slagging of the body. Treatment of heart failure is basically the treatment of atherosclerosis, but it has its own specific characteristics. First of all, it is necessary to reduce the burden on the heart: to try to get rid of excess weight, to regulate nutrition, to purify the body and, first of all, the vessels.
For the treatment of pulmonary heart failure can advise the following herbs, fees and medications:
- Digitalis preparations that arean indispensable treatment for chronic pulmonary heart disease for 300 years. This is mainly pharmaceutical products lantozid, adonidid, gitalen. digalen-neo and others.
In addition to pharmaceutical preparations, digitalis uses decoctions and infusions from it.
- In case of rapid heartbeat, the following composition is used:
Grass Horsetail Field
Everything is taken in equal amounts, crushed, mixed. 1 tablespoon of the mixture is poured into a glass of boiling water, insist for 1 hour, filter. The composition is drunk during the day in 3-4 reception.
- Prepare collection:
Grass of Shandra vulgaris
1 tablespoon of the mixture pour a glass of boiling water, insist 1 hour, strain. Take 1/3 cup 3 times a day.
- Prepare collection:
The root of the goldenrod
2 teaspoons pour a glass of boiling water. Insist 1 hour, strain. Take 1/3 cup 3 times a day.
- Leaves of rhododendron reduce shortness of breath, swelling, palpitations. With constant use reduce blood pressure.
- For the normal operation of the heart, potassium salts are needed insufficient quantity. They are abundant in dried apricots, slightly roasted wheat, sprouted grain sprouts. Pharmaceutical potassium orotate is very common.
- To ease the work of the heart, one must get rid ofedema and excess fluid in the body. Since the development of edema promotes table salt, then in the diet of the patient it is necessary to reduce its amount to a minimum. The food must be unsalted.
- Diet in case of cardiovascular failureshould be fruit and vegetable, with enough vitamins and trace elements. Recommended apple-cottage cheese-free days, when a person eats only 600-800 g of apples per day and 300-400 g of cottage cheese. With large swelling, such a diet is prescribed for 5 days.
- Gradually, as the general condition improves,it is necessary to increase the motor activity. It must be remembered that physical inactivity (low physical activity) is the first ally of cardiac and pulmonary insufficiency.
- One of the very effective charges used in the treatment of pulmonary heart failure is the following:
Ruta white (flowers) - 2 tablespoons
Donnik (Grass) - 2 tablespoons
Mordovnik - 2 tablespoons
Lime (flowers) - 4 tablespoons
Raspberries (fruits) - 4 tablespoons
Mother-and-stepmother - 4 tablespoons
Plantain - 4 tablespoons
Horsetail - 6 tablespoons
Dill - 6 tablespoons
Melissa - 6 tablespoons
Lawnmaker herb - 6 tablespoons
Flowers and fruits of hawthorn (equally) - 8 tablespoons
Immortelle sandy - 10 tablespoons
All grind, mix well. A tablespoon of the collection to brew in 0.5 liters of boiling water, to insist 1 hour. Take 150-200 ml 3 times a day for 20 minutes before eating. The course of treatment is 1 month.
- Remedy for palpitation. Pour 500 ml of water into a saucepan, boil over low heat, pour a tablespoon of green spring. Boil 3 minutes, insist 1 hour (in a tightly closed form). Strain. Decoction take 50 ml 3 times a day. Normal heartbeat is usually restored after a few days.
- Pass through the meat grinder three lemons, a tablespoon of honey and 100 g of dried apricots. Take a tablespoon 3 times a day in the treatment of pulmonary heart disease.
- With all diseases of the heart (especially with vices)folk medicine recommends the following recipe. 100 g of red beets grate and pour 500 ml of spring or well water. Take 3 times a day for 1/2 cup.
- Siberian elder. Decoction of the bark and roots is drunk with cardiosclerosis and pain in the heart, with palpitation, dyspnea, heart neuroses and pulmonary heart failure. A tablespoon of the ground mixture to brew a glass of boiling water, boil for 10 minutes, insist 2 hours. Strain. Take 1/2 cup 3 times a day.
- Blueberry marsh. Decoction of young shoots and leaves are taken with all heart diseases. Drink a cup of tea 1/2 cup 3-4 times a day.
- Violet is three-colored. To improve the work of the heart and lungs with cardiopulmonary insufficiency, tea is drunk from the flowers of a violet tricolor. Take a long time.
- If 2-3 times a day chew lemon rind, then the work of the heart improves.
- With stenocardia, after myocardial infarction, with cardiopulmonary insufficiency, the following composition is prepared:
1 liter of honey
10 lemons with a skin
10 heads of garlic (heads, not lobules)
Everything is crushed (lemons are passed throughmeat grinder with crust), mixed and put for a week in a warm place in clean enameled dishes. Drink 1 time a day for 4 teaspoons, Drink slowly, savoring every sip. The course of treatment is until the end of the medication.
- Prepare the formula:
10 tablespoons of hawthorn
5 tablespoons briar (crushed fruit)
All chop, pour 2 liters of steep boiling water. The pan is warmly wrapped and placed for 24 hours in a warm place. After 24 hours, the composition must be filtered through gauze. Take 200 g 3 times daily before meals.
- Preparations of the May lily of the valley, as well asdrugs foxglove, irreplaceable in the treatment of pulmonary heart failure: lily of the valley is used for neuroses, heart defects, circulatory failure, with dropsy and epilepsy.
In some countries of Western Europe, lily of the valley preparations of May are used to treat paralysis. Tincture of flowers: in a half-liter bottle
Densely nakoloch to half the flowers of the lily of the valley and up to the top with alcohol or vodka. Bury it for 10 days in the ground. Take 5 to 15 drops 3 times a day, daily adding 1 drop.
Infusion of flowers - 1 tablespoon of flowers pour a glass of boiling water. Insist 1 hour. Drink 1/3 cup 3 times a day.
- With heart disease, with phenomenacardiopulmonary failure take 1 glass of marginal flowers of sunflower and pour 1 liter of water. Boil 5 minutes, infuse for 1 hour, cool. Strain and drink for 2 days in 6 doses. The course of treatment is 1 month.
Treatment of edema with pulmonary heart failure
- Well excreted water from the body with the help ofconstant (within a month) fruit and vegetable diet. It is especially recommended to eat raw cabbage, eggplant, cucumber, lemon with peel and honey, boiled potatoes, onion, garlic, parsnip, parsley, broth of watermelon crusts (you can pour 300 g of crusts per liter of water instead of water).
- Birch buds and leaves, bedrock grass, parsley fruits are especially recommended for cardio-related lesions.
- The root and the entire aerial part of the drug lover is used for swelling of the legs.
- Broth from the fruit stalks of cherry (1 tablespoon of pedicles are brewed in 0.5 liters of boiling water, 1 hour is insisted, 150 ml are taken 3 times a day).
- Tincture of calendula. It is used on 30 -.- 50 drops 3 times a day with swelling of any origin. Take within a month. It helps to get rid of dropsy and improves cardiac activity.
- Flax seed. 4 teaspoons of lion seed pour a liter of water, boil for 5 minutes. The pan should be removed from heat, wrapped in a blanket warmly and allowed to stand for 3 -4 hours. Strain and add lemon juice for taste. Take 1/2 cup 3 times a day. The agent is soft, the result is achieved after 1.-2 weeks. Especially good removes the lion seed internal swelling.
- Broth of oat straw, collected from the beginning of the grazing and before the ripening of the grain, in an amount of 40 g per liter of water, drink 3-4 times a day for 1/4 cup.
- 150 grams of ground elderly root pour 300 mlof vodka. Insist in a dark place for 14 days, drain. Take the first 3 days for 10 drops 3 times a day before meals. 3 days for 15 drops and 3 days for 20 drops 3 times a day.
- Pumpkin. Porridge and juice from it are used in the treatment of edema of cardiac origin, as well as in diseases of the heart, kidneys and bladder.
- Prepare collection:
The herb of St. John's wort
Leaf of plantain
In total, take an equal amount of a tablespoon of the crushed mixture to insist in a glass of cold water for 6 hours, then boil for 10 minutes on low heat and strain. Take 1/4 cup 4 times a day.
- One of the most powerful diuretics should be considered the following:
Wash and cut into 150 g of parsley, put insaucepan. Pour fresh cow milk and put in a not too hot oven or oven. It should be allowed to evaporate the milk until half of the original quantity remains. (The initially poured milk should cover the layer of parsley on 2 fingers.) Strain and give the patient every hour 2 tablespoons of broth. The medicine should be drunk for 1 day. This strong diuretic helps even when other diuretics are powerless.
- Parsley (root or grass) - is not usedonly in plant mixtures, but I'm alone. 1 teaspoon of seeds or 1 tablespoon of the whole plant are doused 10 hours in 1/3 liter of boiling water and drink 1 tablespoon 3-4 times a day. Decoction and infusion of seeds drink 1 tablespoon 4 times a day.
Pass a root and greens through a meat grinderparsley to get 1 cup of mass, add 0.5 liters of boiling water and wrap to insist, for 6-8 hours. Then filter, squeeze, add the juice of one lemon and drink everything in 3 doses for 1 day. You need to drink 2 days in a row. After 3 days, repeat the treatment.
- 1 tablespoon of wheatgrass root boil in 1/3 liter of water for 10 minutes. Strain and drink 2 tablespoons 3-4 times a day.
- The juice of black radish with honey starts to drink 1/2 cups a day, gradually increasing the dose to two glasses.
- Prepare collection:
Grass horsetail field - 30 g
Birch leaf - 30 g
A tablespoon of mixture pour a glass of boiling water, boil for 5 minutes, insist 1 hour. Drink 1/4 cup 4 times a day.
- Burn the stems from ordinary Russian beans toiron sheet, collect the ash, grind into powder and store in a glass jar with ground glass stopper. Reception: mix 1 tablespoon of vodka with 1/2 teaspoon of ash and take 3 times a day.
- Drink in the morning 2 tablespoons of onion juice, for this evening take 2 medium bulbs, cut them into thin slices, pour sugar, and in the morning, squeezing out the juice, drink.
- Infusion on the water leaves of agave and wormwood in the same amount. Take a teaspoon of the mixture for a glass of boiling water. Drink 1/2 cup 3 times a day.
When dropsy, especially the abdominal, a powerful remedy -this is a medical starvation, systematically conducted, especially from the very beginning of the disease. It is necessary to conduct 7-day fasting once in 2 months, drink only 2 cups of tea a day without sugar - a glass at 12 o'clock in the afternoon, the second - in the evening, before going to bed. And always every morning during starvation you need to make an enema out of pure water. But you need to prepare for starvation. First you need to spend one-day fasting (once a week), then experience a 3-day fasting, and, finally, after 1-2 months of preparation, you can spend 7- or 9-day fasting. When fasting is mandatory daily enema.
After fasting, the transition to conventional food should also be gradual;
in the 1 st day of getting out of hunger - half-divorced any vegetable or fruit juice,
on the 2nd day - the juice is undiluted in the amount of 2-3 liters,
on the third day - vegetables and fruits,
and only on the 4th day - a small amount of any porridge on the water, a little bread, soup without meat.
From the 5th day, you can switch to regular meals. When carrying out fasting, you need to consider that it is more difficult to transfer not the fasting itself, but the way out of it.
Source: "Golden recipes of folk medicine"