Edema after laser removal of eyebrow tattoo
I offer laser tattoo removal services. Laser removal is the most effective procedure for removing any type of tattoo.
Tattooing is the best option for girls who do not want to waste time on daily make-up. But there are cases when it is required to remove it for many reasons:
- Poor quality of tattooing;
- The color and shape of the eyebrows, lips, eyelids that do not correspond to the person;
- Change of image;
- Change of fashion trends;
- The emergence of modern tattoo techniques.
Advantages of tattoo removal with laser
At the heart of tattoo removal by the laser lies the breakdown of the pigment particles into their constituent parts.
The advantages of this method are as follows:
- Displays any types of tattooing: lips, eyelids, eyebrows;
- It can be carried out at any time of year, as there are no serious restrictions on water or sunlight;
- Chemical and mechanical damage to the skin and hair is excluded;
- The procedure lasts only 5 minutes;
- You can use makeup immediately after healing.
The removal takes place with a neodymium laser. The radiation of such a laser due to the wavelength in 1064 nm is partially absorbed by melanin and destroys it. Also under the influence of the laser is the appearance of young collagen with the optimal location, filling and lengthening of the fibers. In this case, the neodymium laser beam is easily regulated with varying length and power, accurately affects the selected location and can penetrate into tissues to a depth of 6-8 mm.
- Outputs only dark shades, since the laser does not recognize light tones;
- Long term of removal: 2 to 6 procedures are required.
What types of tattoo can be removed with a laser
You can remove any types of tattooing with the help of the laser: lips, eyebrows, eyelids, intercluster space.
Here is a photo of laser removal of tattoo eyebrows.
On this photo the removal of lip tattoos