Massage of swollen feet
Returning home after a day's work, you simply "do not feel your feet under yourself." However, you should take off your shoes, as after a while your legs remind you of yourself with pain, "buzz" and swelling.
And this is repeated every day, and meanwhile, all the doctors you have already visited and they say: the reason for swelling is one - fatigue and excessive strain on the legs. How can you help yourself in this case?
To look after tired, edematous legs or foots, it is possible as follows:
• Pamper your feet in the bathroom: for the foot bath you can use just cold (not ice) water, or water with the addition of sea salt from the calculation: one teaspoon of salt per liter of water.
• Instead of salt in the same quantities, you can add pine or cedar oil. In such a bath it is worth keeping your feet about twenty minutes.
• Instead of a bath, you can wipe the swollen legs with pieces of ice.
• After this, rub your legs, moving from bottom to top.
• Finally, you should sit or lie down quietly for about half an hour, lifting your legs to the elevation, at an angle of 30-50 degrees.
• You can also use special ointments that reduce swelling of the legs. In this case, before buying ointments, it is better to consult a doctor.
It is also worth taking simple preventive measures in order to avoid the occurrence of edema of the legs.
• If you are a woman, try to wear shoes on a flat or relatively flat sole. Leave high heels for special occasions.
• Use orthopedic insoles.
• Regularly engage in fitness, especially exercises that strengthen the muscles of the legs.
• During the day, even if you have to spend all your time on your feet, take the time to sit and rest, perhaps to do a quick foot massage.
• Use compression tights that support the vessels in a tone and do not allow blood to stagnate.
• Avoid oily and spicy foods that adversely affect the blood vessels.