Shoes with swelling of the feet
In hot weather, there is a problem that deliversa lot of suffering. My legs swell. Especially in the evening, so much so that it is impossible to get into even well-worn shoes. Why do swelling arise? How to relieve swelling or reduce it?
6 REASONS FOR LEGS
* Often, swelling is caused by varicose veins. phlebitis or thrombophlebitis - serious diseases of the veins.
* In women after 40 years, lymphatic edema is due to age-related changes in the lymphatic system.
* Many women rightly associate the occurrence of edema with premenstrual syndrome, as the problem annoys before the onset of menstruation, and with the end of menstruation swelling disappears.
* Sometimes the swelling of the foot arises as an allergic reaction to a bite of an insect - mosquito, midges, wasps and bees.
6 WAYS TO GET RID OF TABLES LEG
* With swelling that occurs due to sick veins.
hint - redness of legs, they feel hot. They even get sick when you do not move. Or there are prominent veins, especially if you have stood for a long time during the day.
Hurry to the phlebologist. With thrombophlebitis, the visit was urgent, as thrombi can clog up various vessels, up to the main ones, for example, the pulmonary artery. With varicose edema will decrease, if you wear a special compression knitwear (knee socks, stockings, pantyhose) and apply the gels that the doctor should prescribe.
* With cardiac edema.
hint - the skin in the swollen region is stretched, cold to the touch, pale blue.
Swelling of the feet will not go away by themselves. Need treatment with a cardiologist.
* With renal edema.
hint - they can be recognized by a soft, doughy shape, the skin on this place is dry, pale, there are swelling of the feet in the morning.
Help diuretics, both herbs and pills. But it's better if this treatment is prescribed by a nephrologist after a kidney examination: in some kidney diseases, such treatment will only hurt.
* With lymphatic edema.
hint - they go from the bottom up: first the ankles swell, then the lower leg, then the knee. Dense edemas have a clear boundary, they keep constantly - in the morning and in the evening.
Self-medication does not help. But special devices (they are used not only in phlebol, but also in cosmetologists) are removed in several sessions.
* With premenstrual edema.
The tactic is this: Try to move more (this will help balance the hormonal system, establish the blood circulation in the pelvic area), eat well (lean on vegetables and fruits, limit meat and fats, sweets, coffee, alcohol, drink lots of herbal teas and juices), take vitamin complexes, avoid stress. If these recommendations do not help, the gynecologist can choose a special treatment.
* With an allergic reaction to an insect bite.
It is necessary to lubricate the edema with anti-inflammatory ointment with corticosteroids and drink an antihistamine.
6 UNCOMPLETE SECRETS, HELPING AT FOOT LEGS
* After a full day on your feet, make a contrastbath. Start and finish with cold water. There is a special procedure in many SPA-salons - dipping feet in the baths of Kneipp. They contain cold water at 10 degrees C in one tank and warm water at 38 degrees C in the other. It is recommended to wander along the Kneipp path 4 or 5 times, gradually getting used to the temperature difference, and in a hot bath you need to keep your feet short, and spend as much time in the cold. If there is not enough time to get to the SPA-salon, arrange contrasting feet washing at home in the bath. Dip her to the bottom of her shower and change the temperature of the water dramatically.
* Alternate high heels with other shoes.
* Walk barefoot whenever possible.
* Maintain a normal weight. every extra kilogram is an extra burden on your feet.
* Buy shoes in the evening when your feet reachits swollen fullness. And in the morning you will be helped by special heels and liners, which can be bought at specialized shoe stores or pharmacies. Insert them after breakfast in the shoes, they will not allow the shoes, which in these hours you are too big, to slip off your feet. In the evening, pull them out of the shoes. By the way, this recommendation is one of the answers to the quiz, the participants of which will receive useful prizes.
* Keep track of the amount eaten during the daysalt. Harmful excess salt with heart failure: it aggravates cardiac edema. Renal edema also increases, if the kidneys are not able to remove excess salt from the body. Therefore, with these problems, a salt-free diet is a mandatory medical prescription, in fact a medicine. Count the amount of salt eaten. Remember, there are a lot of it in the finished products - bread, cheese, sausages, canned food.