Collection with edema of the feet
Edema is one of the most common problems in a large number of people. Short-term swelling around the eyes or prolonged on the legs due to excessive accumulation of fluid in the tissues.
Why is this happening? What are the causes of edema and how to resolve them? How does diuretics work? Let's understand.
Edema is the accumulation of fluid in the intercellularspace, which is accompanied by an increase in the amount of sodium salts in it. Puffiness itself is not a disease, but only a warning that indicates very serious diseases. One can only assume what is the cause of the appearance of edema in this or that part of our body:
- Flabby edemas on the face, which appeared in the morning and for a long time retain a trail of depression, dropping towards the evening and accompanied by pallor, are a malfunction with the kidneys.
- Towards evening, the legs begin to swell, cervical veins swell, dyspnea and cyanosis of the extremities appear. Most likely, the cause of heart disease.
- In the evening you begin to feel heaviness and dull pain in your legs, which is accompanied by redness of the feet and the appearance of edema. Surely it is a disease of varicose veins.
- If the anterior wall of the peritoneum begins to swell and vascular patterns appear on the abdomen, itching appears, these are signs of an abdominal dropsy. The disease requires urgent medical attention.
- Pain in the joints, redness, the appearance of edema - signs of arthritis and gout.
- Rapid occurrence of edema. Redness of the skin, the appearance of itching. Rhinitis, coughing, sneezing, in the throat, perspiration is an allergic reaction, most likely, Quincke's edema. With it, lips, eyelids and cheeks swell very quickly, especially the tongue and larynx, which practically covers the person's breathing.
How to avoid the appearance of edema
To avoid the appearance of edema, it is necessary to eliminate their causes.
Just getting rid of puffiness is not enough for a while. It is necessary, without losing valuable time, to urgently treat the underlying disease that provoked swelling:
- With edema caused by diseases of the veins, liver,kidney and heart, excess fluid can be removed with the help of various diuretics. Take medication with great care, so as not to wash the body of useful trace elements and salts, especially potassium and magnesium, which are necessary for the work of the heart.
- Swelling caused by allergies or inflammation is eliminated by taking antihistamines and anti-inflammatory drugs.
But all the listed means help to overcome one of the manifestations of the disease, but do not treat it. Puffiness is not a superficial problem, and it needs to be treated thoroughly.
Folk diuretics for edema
Perhaps the cause of the onset of edema is youcould not, then use a universal plant, such as a forest fern. Kupyr has a strong diuretic effect and strengthens the walls of the vessels. The medicinal plant can completely replace the diuretic medications that you use to combat swelling. The plant is called very unusual. But each of us has exactly met him in the forest or in the meadow. Make the broth from the roots of the fossil.
Pour one tablespoon of chopped roota glass of boiled water. Boil on the steam bath for half an hour. Let the broth steep for thirty minutes, then strain through several layers of gauze and bring the amount of infusion with boiling water to the original volume.
Take the decoction from the fumar for two teaspoons three times a day for twenty minutes before eating. Young fresh leaves of the fossil are added to salads.
Overripe the leaves of the plant before use, soak two minutes in boiling water.
Use of garlic will help to get rid quicklyfrom swelling on the body. In a small wooden mortar, mash the head of garlic until a homogeneous mass is obtained. Connect the mass with a small amount of urine and rub the entire body. Put on your cotton pajamas and go to bed.
Procedures do for the night, as the remedy starts to act in six hours. This method removes liquid from the body in the usual way and in the form of sweat through the skin. Swelling will subside after three procedures.
funds for swelling of the feet
Swelling on the legs occurs for various reasons. This disease of the heart, kidneys and veins on the legs, as well as the use of liquid in large quantities, especially at night, flat feet, a large load on the legs, overweight.
The proposed diuretic herbal preparations will help cope with edema of the legs:
- Grind the leaves of birch and sporrows. Pour one tablespoon of the mixture with a glass of water. Boil over low heat for fifteen minutes. Let it brew for half an hour. In the morning and in the afternoon, regardless of the meal, drink half a glass of liquid.
- Five tablespoons of flax seed pour in a literwater. Boil over moderate heat for slightly more than an hour. The broth should be well brewed. Do not filter, just to create a taste, add a little lemon juice. Take in a warm form every two hours for half a cup to eight times a day. The result will be felt two weeks later.
- Crush the flowers of cornflower, angelica root,juniper berries twenty grams each and horsetail field (thirty grams). Pour one tablespoon of herbal tea with two glasses of boiling water. Boil fifteen minutes, strain. Take a tablespoon four times a day before eating.
- Grind 10 grams of birch buds,cornflower blue, garden parsley, elecampane high, twenty grams of bearberry ordinary and forty grams of three-leafed watch. Pour a tablespoon of mixture half liter of boiled water. Boil for ten minutes. Strain. Take three times a day before meals on a tablespoon.
- Green parsley with rootsmeat grinder. A glass of a mixture pour half a liter of boiling water and insist for twelve hours. Strain the mixture through several layers of gauze and add the juice of one lemon. Take one third of the glass twice a day. Drink two days in a row, then take a break for three days. Continue with this scheme to use the infusion until the condition improves.
If in addition to the use of herbal decoctions you will do gymnastics and foot massage, and also adhere to a balanced dietary supply, then swelling will disappear forever.
means for swelling of the face
The person may become swollen due to a delay inthe body of fluid. This phenomenon can provoke diseases of the cardiovascular and endocrine system, liver and kidneys. Absence or lack of vitamins and trace elements, improper nutrition, fatigue, allergies can also influence the onset of edema.
Diuretic herbal infusions will help to cleanse the face and cope with swelling.
- Two teaspoons of bear ears pour a glass of boiling water, leave for three hours. Dried infusion take a tablespoon three times a day, a few minutes before meals.
- Pour a tablespoon of corn stigmas with a glassboiling water, leave for infusion for three hours. Strain and add two teaspoons of honey. Use a decoction every two hours for three or four spoons at a time.
- Pour a few leaves of bay leaves with boiling water. Drink infusion of one tablespoon throughout the day.
- In a tablespoon of boiled water, drip two drops of fir oil. Drink and drink a glass of water.
- Pour half a kilogram of finely chopped quince with a liter of boiled water. Boil for half an hour. Strain. Take half a cup three times a day for twenty minutes before eating.
Help get rid of edema on the face andspecial masks that you can prepare using folk remedies, as well as rubbing your face with ice cubes prepared from broth of marigolds or sage: pour the crushed plant with boiling water, allow to stand and cool. Then pour into small molds and put in the refrigerator.
To the face was not edema, you must strictly control the amount of salt consumed. It is the excess of salt that holds up the fluid in the body. The daily dose of salt should be less than three grams.
Eliminate from the diet foods that affect the swelling of the face: smoked, preserved, spicy dishes.
Eat more foods that help remove excess fluid: oranges, watermelons, lemons, carrots, apples.
Dine four hours before bedtime.
So, remove swelling on your legs and face will helppeople's diuretics. However, first you need to establish the reason for their appearance. Be sure to go see a doctor. Find out if you are advised to treat edema with folic acid diuretics. Only after this, begin therapy.
Especially forimolodost.com Elena TOLOCHIK
2016 Copyright About Beauty - Women's online magazine.
Copying materials only with a link to the resource.
All rights reserved.
"Warning: The information published on the portal is for information purposes only and be sure to consult with a qualified expert so as not to damage your health!"
You are reporting an error in the following text:
To finish, just click "Send Error." Also you can add a comment.