Compression stockings from leg swelling
In our time, it's enough just to find a decentreplacement of various obsolete methods of treatment of a disease. Fortunately, progress does not stand still, doctors constantly "throw" new modern developments on the world market.
One of such developments is special compression stockings from varicose veins, which help to cope with this disease and eliminate some symptoms.
In fact, compression stockings from varicose veins area full-fledged replacement of elastic bandages, which were used previously throughout the treatment of this disease. But these stockings have a number of advantages in comparison with the same elastic bandages:
- Compression stockings look beautiful unlike bandages, outwardly they are no different from ordinary stockings;
- bandages tend to creep, theiryou need to constantly bandage, which is extremely inconvenient, especially if you wear them at work. Stockings do not require any such manipulations, they are comfortable and do not slip anywhere;
- a large selection of models and colors helps any woman to pick up something for her taste;
- Bandages squeeze veins unevenly, because of this treatment is not always effective, stockings squeeze veins evenly, and they do not need to be constantly monitored;
- many mistakenly believe that bandages are cheaper than stockings. This is indeed so. But if you count how many bandages you have to buy for one course of treatment, you will come to the conclusion that stockings are a much more profitable purchase;
- with careful use of stockings are very durable.
To whom are these stockings shown?
Unfortunately, they are not a panacea. It is necessary to use other methods for the treatment of varicose veins. By themselves, they are unlikely to help completely get rid of the problem, but will certainly contribute to alleviating the disease.
It is worth noting that most doctors recommendsuch compression stockings are precisely for the prevention of disease. Therefore, if you do not yet have a severe disease, but there are already some signs of an advancing illness, then be sure to try to abuse them. If you relate yourself to at least one of the following items, then you are at risk:
- increased swelling of the legs and other parts of the body;
- hereditary predisposition to varicose veins;
- long standing in an upright position;
- excessive physical exertion on the legs
Stockings help first of all due to the fact that they improve the blood flow, due to this the stagnation of blood in the body decreases, the veins are better cut and become less noticeable.
In addition, they help prevent the appearance in the future of thrombi and trophic ulcers.
Compression stockings are also differentelasticity and compression, so you can choose exactly what will suit you. They are also good because they can be used at absolutely any stage of the disease, because they can not be cured, but they are able to reduce symptoms of the disease and clearly expressed external manifestations.
We should be grateful to the progress thatnow such stockings have become absolutely accessible to all who need them. A few years ago they were a very expensive acquisition, inaccessible to ordinary women. They were also simply not on sale in a regular pharmacy. Now they have become a public thing that any woman who needs them can afford.
As a rule, compression knitwear is necessaryto put on in the mornings, and to remove before a dream. Stockings can be uncomfortable, especially in hot weather, so it's important to properly wear them to get the least discomfort and get the most benefit.
If the laundry is very uncomfortable for you,consult a phlebologist, it may be necessary to reduce the degree of compression. Also, it is very important to choose the right size. If the legs swell, you need to measure the volume early in the morning, when swelling is still minimal.
If the stockings cause irritation, you need to apply a moisturizer to keep the skin moist.